SBI Junior Associates Recruitment
State Bank of India has liberated a vacancy notification in concern of SBI Junior Associates Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible and interested candidates for appointment as Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) and Junior Agricultural Associates in clerical cadre. Candidates who want to make their career in banking sector as a JA or JAA must grab this opportunity by applying against SBI Junior Associates Recruitment 2016. Interested candidates need to fill online application form on or before the closing date which is stated below.
|Name Of Post||Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) and Junior Agricultural Associates in clerical cadre|
|Last Date to fill Online Application Form||28th April 2016|
We the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing entire acknowledgement concerning to SBI Junior Associates Vacancy such as Educational qualification, process of selection, Salary Package, how to apply, important date etc on this page below. All the willing contenders must go through the complete notification before applying.
SBI Junior Associates Recruitment
Name of Posts and Vacancy Details:
Total Vacancies: 17140
- Junior Associate(JA): 10726 Vacancies
- Junior Agricultural Associate(JAA): 3008 Vacancies
- Junior Associates: 3218 Vacancies
- Special Recruitment Drive For Tura (Meghalaya) And Kashmir Valley & Ladakh: 188 Vacancies
Check Also:- Latest Bank Jobs
- Candidates must have done Graduation in any discipline with good academic records from a recognized university or equivalent institute.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 30.06.2016
You can also check- Latest Graduate Jobs
Limitation of Age:
Age of candidates should not be less than 20 years and not more than 28 years as on 01st April 2016. Relaxation in age will be given as per Organization Norms.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Relaxation of Upper age limit:
|SC / ST||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|PWD (Gen)||10 years|
|PWD (SC /ST)||15 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|Persons domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir 5 years State during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Actual period of service rendered in defense services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to max. age of 50 years|
|Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried||9 years (subject to maximum age limit of 35 years for General, 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates)|
Candidates will get monthly salary of Rs. 11765 – 31540/- which is offered by State Bank of India for SBI Junior Associates Recruitment.
- For General and OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/XS candidates: Rs.100/-
- Candidates need to pay application fee through Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking.
Selection Process for SBI Junior Associates Recruitment:
Selection of candidates will be done on basis of their performance in Preliminary Examination, Main Exam and Interview.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
Process to apply for SBI Junior Associates Recruitment:
- Candidates need to visit official site of organization that is www.sbi.co.in
- On home page of official site select and hit “Careers With Us” link.
- After that follow “Recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) And Junior Agricultural Associates in Clerical Carde in State Bank Of India Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2016-17/01” and hit “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the online form with all important information carefully without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photo & documents if required along with application form.
- Make payment of application fee.
- After completion of online form press “Submit” button.
- Take print out of application for future reference.
|Last Date For Online Registration Of Application||28th April 2016|
|Date Of Preliminary Test||May / June 2016|
Candidates may check Official Notification for more details about SBI Junior Associates Recruitment 2016.