SBI New Rules From April
Authorities of State Bank of India (SBI) has also formulated the SBI New Rules From April 2017 after a gap of five years. From 01-04-2017 onwards, the management authorities of State Bank of India will charge the penalty on non-maintenance of minimum balance on accounts. However, the Penalty is also applicable to the Automatic Teller Machine (ATM) transactions as well as other services. So, all the SBI account holders are advised to have a glance at the SBI New Rules From April 2017, Service Charges: Minimum Balance, ATM Fee from here To Be Implemented From April 1st onwards to be on the safe side.
The five associate banks of State Bank of India are going to merge with country’s largest lender, State Bank of India (SBI) with effect from 01-04-2017 onwards. All the required undertaking of State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur (SBBJ), State Bank of Mysore (SBM), State Bank of Travancore (SBT), State Bank of Patiala (SBP) and State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH) will now in the hands of State Bank of India or we can say authorities of SBI.
State Bank of India Account holders are also needed to know that SBI has also come up with ATM New Rules & Charges in which it will charge Penalty as per the amount withdrawal by the bank account holders. Individuals who want to know complete details, new modifications and changes made by State Bank of India, they have to go through this single page which is well designed by dedicated and talented team members of recruitmentresult.com
SBI New Rules From April
From 01-04-2017 onwards, State Bank of India will decided to charge a penalty for the non-maintenance of minimum balance on the accounts. For several private sector banks, such as ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank and Axis Bank, State Bank of India, after the increase in charges will have come up with some new changes along with the several modifications.
Check all New Changes of ATM Transaction of All Banks:
|Name of Bank||Free transactions (month)||Fees for Transactions Beyond Free Limit|
|Own Bank ATM||Other Bank ATM||Financial||Non-Financial|
|HDFC Bank||05||03||Rs.20 + service tax||Rs.8.50 + service tax|
|Punjab National Bank||Unlimited||05||Rs.20||Rs.20|
|Axis Bank||5||03||Rs. 20+ service tax||Rs. 9.55|
|Kotak||Unlimited||05||Rs.8.50 + service tax|
|State Bank of India||Unlimited (for salary accounts)||Unlimited (for salary accounts)||–||–|
|Canara Bank||Unlimited||05||Rs.20 + service tax||Rs.10 + service tax|
|Bank of Baroda||Depends on the policies of those banks|
Check Out: How to Get Bank Jobs
Want to know about new SBI Rules and Regulations (ATM Withdrawal)?
|Average Balance for the Month||Same branch ATMs||Other Bank ATMs (metro)||Other Bank ATMs (non-metro)|
|Amount Less than Rs.1000||05||03||05|
|Amount More than Rs.1000 to Rs.25,000||05||03||05|
|Amount More than Rs.25,000 to Rs.50,000||There is no Limit||03||05|
|Amount More than Rs.50,000 to Rs.1,00,000||There is no Limit||03||05|
|Amount More than Rs.1,00,000||There is no Limit||There is no Limit||There is no Limit|
New Rules of State Bank of India, Minimum Balance, ATM Charges:
Here on this page we have provided the list of SBI New Rules From 1st April 2017 that is going to effect on the accountholders.
- For all SBI Account Holders, it is compulsory to maintain a minimum balance or Monthly Average Balance (MAB) in their accounts.
- The service tax from Rs.50/- to Rs.100/- will be charged if the bank account holder is unsuccessful in safeguarding the Monthly Average Balance in their accounts.
- However, the cash transaction charges will be up to an amount of Rs.20, 000/-.
- State Bank of India account holders are allowed to deposit the cash in three times during a month without any imposition of charges from 01-04-2017 onwards.
- Regarding this, cash depositor will have to pay an amount of Rs. 50/- as service tax on extra transaction.
- If the account has less than 75% of the Monthly Average Balance, then Rs.100 will be charged as penalty in metropolitan cities.
- If in account, amount is less than 50% of the Monthly Average Balance, then an amount of Rs.50/- will be imposed.
- According to the locations of the banks, the amount taken from depositor as penalty and Monthly Average Balance will be fluctuating.
- An amount of Rs.20 to Rs.50/- will be charged as penalty, in the case of rural branches.
Some measures to Avoid ATM Transaction Charges: –
Through these measures, candidates can check the SBI New Rules 2017 through official website of State Bank of India that is onlinesbi.com:
- Individuals when they need money, mostly peoples go to the nearest Automatic Teller Machine (ATM). It is all because peoples are addicted of this habit.
- At the time of emergency, we all rush to the nearest ATM.
- With the help of new changes in the transactions of ATM, you can ease all the transaction and also orientate multiple trips to withdraw the cash and the above mentioned New SBI Rules to be executed From 01-04-2017 onwards.
Do you know Locations wise Requirement of Minimum Balance?
Check Now: Jobs & Growth Options In Banking
Limit Per Day for ATM Withdrawals:
Those individuals who want to know about the new ATM Transaction Charges, they need to read some simple and correct points which are indicated below.
- A penalty of Rs.20/- will be charged, If an account holders can withdrew the money more than three times.
- In case of five withdrawals or more then Rs.10/- will be imposed.
- There is no any penalty on withdrawals from the ATM of State Bank of India will be charged, if an account holder protect the Masters of Business Administrations (MBA) up to Rs 25,000/-.
- There will be no penalty in USSD as well as PI transactions up to an amount of Rs 1,000/-.
- If the balance is exceeds Rs 1, 00, 000/- then there is no penalty will be required in an SBI Account Holder is withdrawing from ATM’S other Bank than State Bank of India.
- If SBI Account holders want take benefit of SMS alerts, State Bank of India will charge Rs.15/- per quarter from debit card holders who maintain an average quarterly balance of up to Rs 25,000 during the three months.
Once SBI account holders agree to these simple tips, they can save the charge and transactions for cash withdrawals. You can check all the details from this web page related to new Rules of State Bank of India, Minimum Balance, ATM Charges. So SBI Account holders are required to stay tuned with this web page to get complete details regarding SBI New Rules From April 2017.