SBI Placement Papers
While appearing in written examination or Interview procedure for SBI PO, Clerk, Assistant Managers position you cannot guess what question the recruiter will ask. In this situation the SBI Placement Papers and Questions can help you a lot.
SBI Placement Papers
Download the SBI Placement Papers in PDF format with the help of links given:
SBI Placement Papers PDF for PO, Clerk, Assistant Managers
|SBI Placement Papers (SBI Aptitude Test Papers PDF)||Download From Here|
|SBI Placement Papers (SBI Technical Test Papers PDF)||Download From Here|
|SBI Placement Papers (SBI Reasoning Test Papers PDF)||Download From Here|
SBI Placement Questions
Question1: Which among following can be a vertical separation between columns?
Question 2:How to insert a sound file in word document ?
- From insert -> sound menu option
- From insert -> object menu option
- From insert -> subject menu option
- From insert -> file menu option
Check here- Bank Coaching Institutes
Question 3: What is the default font size of a new Word document based on Normal template?
- 8 pt
- 10 pt
- 12 pt
- 14 pt
Question 4: What is gutter margin?
- Margin that is added to right margin when printing
- Margin that is added to the left margin when printing
- Margin that is added to the outside of the page when printing
- Margin that is added to the binding side of page when printing
Question 5:How will MS Word will respond in repeated word ?
- A Green wavy line under the repeated word
- A Red wavy line under the repeated word
- A Blue wavy line under the repeated word
- None of above
Question 6: What is the use of bookmarks?
- To correct the spellings.
- To jump to a specific location in the document
- To ignore spelling mistakes
- To save alignments as it is.
Question 7: What is Macro?
- Small add-on programs that are installed afterwards if you need them
- Type of high level programming language
- Type of low level programming language
- Small programs created in MS-Word to automate repetitive tasks by using VBA
Also check- Bank Preparation Material
Question 8: What shortcut will we use to align centre ?
- Ctrl + A
- Ctrl + E
- Ctrl + D
- Ctrl + B
Question 9:What is smallest and largest available font on formatting toolbar ?
- Smallest 8 and Largest 70
- Smallest 5 and Largest 72
- Smallest 8 and Largest 72
- Smallest 5 and Largest 70
Question 10: To spell check which function key you will press ?
Check More links related to SBI
Question 11: Which file is responsible to start MS Word ?
Start Now- Bank Online Test
Question 12: Gutter position can be set in following positions
- Left & Right
- Left & Top
- Left & Bottom
- Left Only
Question13: You can jump to the next column by ?
- Press Alt + Down-arrow
- Clicking with your mouse on the next column
- Both of above
- None of above
Question 14: Ctrl + H is short cut for ?
- Open Insert Dialog box activating Insert Hyper Link Tab
- Open Find and Replace Dialog box with activating Go to Tab
- Open Find and Replace Dialog box with activating Find Tab
- Open Find and Replace Dialog box with activating Replace Tab
Read here- How to Get Bank Jobs
Question 15: what will be the use of Ctrl + J ?
- Insert Image
- Insert Hyperlink
- Align Justify
- Search file
Question 16: Typeface option will come under which menu ?
Question 17: To autofit the width of column
- Double click the left border of column
- Double click the right border of column
- Double click the column header
- None of above
Also Check- Upcoming Bank Jobs
Question 18: Which among following is correct extension of word files ?
Question 19: What is place to the left of horizontal scroll bar ?
- Split buttons
- Tab stop buttons
- View buttons
Must Check- Latest Placement Papers
Question 20: MS Office is not application software?
SBI Selection procedure:
There are 03 phases of SBI Selection:
- Preliminary Written exam
- Mains written examination
Candidates are advised to go through the SBI Placement Papers and get the most of it. here we have also gathered some important SBI Placement Questions that are usually asked by interviewers while placement procedure.
After going through the SBI Placement Papers it can become easier to at least understand the concept and criteria of selection. Further you can also understand the type of questions you need to face while interview or exam. Considering whole in mind here we are providing SBI Placement Papers for PO, Clerk, and Assistant Managers selection.
SBI Placement Questions!!!
With the help of this page of recruitmentresult.com candidates may also download the SBI Placement Papers in PDF format. So quickly go through the below section and avail the SBI Placement Papers now…
State Bank of India, SBI Placement Papers are searched by only those candidates who want to make their career in most established bank of India. SBI Jobs are more paying and easy going among all bank of the country. In this page we are providing SBI Placement Papers For PO, Clerk, Assistant Managers as we had shown last year.
We hope after going through these SBI Placement Papers it will become easier for all to prepare for SBI Placement Procedure. Candidates willing to keep this page safe for further usage may bookmark it by using CTRL+Dtab
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Eligibility for Bank Jobs||Bank Salary|
|Bank PO Commonly Asked Questions||Bank PO Exam Preparation Tips|
|Bank Syllabus||Bank Clerk Study Material|
|Bank Exam Pattern|