SBI PO Admit Card
State Bank of India has issued SBI PO Admit Card 2016. Applicants, who have qualified SBI Probationary Officer Prelims Exam, may appear for SBI PO Main Exam (Phase-II). Main Examination is going to be held on 31st July 2016. Applicants can download their SBI PO Main Exam Admit Card Through online mode from this page. Aspirants, who will apply in session in 2017, may also collect information about SBI PO Admit Card 2017 through our web portal shortly.
You may go through this page to download your SBI PO Call Letter. Aspirants may go through this page that is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com to download your SBI PO Hall Ticket from official site of State Bank of India. No applier will be allowed in examination hall without their call letter.
Process to download SBI PO Hall Ticket:
Candidates can easily download Call Letter through following the below mentioned steps:
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of State Bank of India that is www.sbi.co.in.
- Choose ‘career’ link from bottom of home page.
- Now a new page will open, follow ‘Join SBI’ that is given at bottom.
- Select link ‘current opening’ and after that press tab ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India’.
- Now select “Call Letter download for Main Examination” link to download your call letter.
- Enter your ‘Registration No / Roll No’ and ‘Password / DOB (DD-MM-YY)’ at bank spaces.
- Now submit given details and your hall ticket will display on computer screen.
- At last take print out of it and bring at time of exam.
Read This:- How to Download Hall Ticket Online
SBI PO Admit Card
SBI PO Main Exam Pattern:
|Test||Name of test||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|I||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|II||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|III||General/Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|IV||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
SBI PO Practice Test
|Quantitative Aptitude Quiz|
|English Language Online Quiz|
|Logical Reasoning Online Quiz|
|General Knowledge Online Test|
|Computer Online Quiz|
|Bank Online Test|
SBI PO Main Exam Centers:
|State Code||State/UT||SBI PO 2016 Main Exam Centers|
|11||Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|12||Andhra Pradesh||Guntur, Kurnool, Vijaywada, Visakhapatnam|
|15||Bihar||Arrah, Hajipur, Patna|
|20||Haryana||Bahadurgarh, Hissar, Rohtak|
|21||Himachal Pradesh||Shimla, Solan,|
|22||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Srinagar|
|27||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Indore|
|28||Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Nagpur, Pune, Mumbai/ Thane / Navi Mumbai|
|33||Delhi-NCR||Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurgaon|
|36||Punjab||Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala|
|39||Tamilnadu||Chennai, Madurai, Tirunelvelli|
|42||Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Allahabad, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi|
|44||West Bengal||Hooghly, Kalyani, Kolkata,|
Have A Look On this Useful Section
|SBI PO Recruitment||SBI PO Syllabus|
|SBI PO Result||SBI Probationary Officer Eligibility Criteria|
|SBI PO Salary Structure||SBI PO Previous Year Papers|
|SBI PO Exam Pattern||SBI Challan Form|
|SBI PO Interview Experience||SBI Placement Papers|
Instructions For Candidates Appearing In Online Test:
Items Required For Test:
Candidate must bring the State Bank Of India PO Call Letter and Photo identity proof etc as mentioned below at time of exam:
- Passport PAN Card/
- Driving License/
- Voter’s Card/
- Bank Passbook with duly attested photograph/
- Identity Card issued by College or Institute/
- Identity Card issued by Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original/
- Unique Identification Card (Aadhar) in original as well as a photocopy
- A ball point pen with
- Applicants should reach the venue of examination that is given in SBI Probationary Officer Admit Card, before 30 minutes.
- Applicants who will reach after 30 minutes the reporting time will not be allowed in the examination hall.
- No candidate can leave the exam until the test time is over and the test administrator has given permission to leave.
Read Also:- How to Manage Time In Exam
- Biometric data will be collected before examination, so candidates should follow below given instruction:
- Fingers of appliers should not be coated with stamped ink/ mehndi/ coloured etc.
- Wash your fingers before test if it is dirty or dusty also your fingers should be dry.
Restricted Items for Test:
Appliers are not required to bring below given items at time of exam.
- Bits of papers, Geometry/ Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table and Electronic Pen/Scanner.
- Any communication device like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc.
- Other items like Wallet, Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, Any watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, Any metallic item, any eatable item at time of test.
Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips:- Check Here
|Download of SBI Probationary Officer Call Letter for Online Main Exam||Till 31st July 2016|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Main||31st July 2016|
|Declaration of Result – Main||16th August 2016|
|Download Call Letter for Interview||22nd August 2016|
|Conduct of Group Discussion & Interview||1st September 2016|
|Declaration of Final Result||30th September 2016|
Note: You may check below stated official link to download your hall ticket within some seconds.
SBI PO Admit Card 2016 – 2017 - Download