SBI PO Admit Card
Download your SBI PO Admit Card for Probationary Officer Ph-3 Interview from this single page. State Bank Of India has all set to conducts SBI PO Phase III Group Exercises & Interview from 04-09-2017 to 16-09-2017. Those candidates who have declared qualified in SBI PO Main exam which was conducted on 04-06-2017 and the result was declared on 03-07-2017 are only eligible to appear in SBI PO Interview with their SBI Probationary Officer Hall Ticket. Candidates, who’re going to appear in SBI PO Ph-3 Interview, may get their SBI PO Interview Call Letter from this page. In this page, we’re providing the direct link to download SBI PO Admit Card 2017.
Check the focal points of this page….
Qualified aspirants in SBI PO Prelims / Mains Exam are eligible to appear in State Bank Of India PO Interview Process. Before going to appear in interview process, you may also download the format of Biodata Form and must bring it with while going to appear in interview session along with SBI Probationary Officer Ph-3 Interview Admit Card. To help aspirants in getting their SBI PO Admit Card 2018 we the team members of recruitmentresult.com have given the easy steps below.
How to Download SBI PO Admit Card?
All the candidates are required to follow the below provided guidelines to get State Bank of India Probationary Officer Hall Ticket, please have a look…
- In the very first step all the candidates are required to visiting the official website of State Bank of India that is sbi.co.in to get SBI Probationary Officer Call Letter
- Now from home page you have to hit on the “Join SBI” tab that is available top of the home page and press on “Current Openings” tab from drop- down list.
- Then you have to select the “Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interviews (Phase- III)” link.
- Now the SBI Probationary Officer Candidate Login page will appear on your screen and you must enter the asked details in an available space.
- Must fill Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB(DD-MM-YY) as shown in below stated image.
- After that hit on the “Login” button and in few seconds the SBI Probationary Officer Ph-3 Interview Call Letter will be displayed on your in screen.
- In the last step you have to download State Bank of India PO Admit Card and take a print out of SBI PO Interview Admit Card for future process.
Direct Link To Download: SBI PO Admit Card
Important Information For sbi.co.in Admit Card:
After downloading the State Bank of India Probationary Officer Admit Card, you may also download the Biodata Format for Group Discussion And Interview. The direct link to download resume format in this page, take a look. When you’re going to appear in interview session, you must bring it with and also carry Xerox of all documents along with SBI Probationary Officer Admit Card.
Direct Link To Download: SBI PO Biodata Form
SBI PO Admit Card
SBI PO Admit Card Download:
Authorities of State Bank of India organizes various recruitment exams every year according to the requirement of eligible Indians to recruit skilled aspirants for filling up the various vacant positions. State Bank of India had conducted PO main exam on 04-06-2017, to appoint various posts Probationary Officers. So contenders, who are shortlisted for Interview on the basis of examination, they are required to appear Phase III (Group Discussion & Interview).
At the time of Group Discussion & Interview and Participated applicants must bring SBI Probationary Officer Call Letter along with all the required documents. Short listed candidates will be called for Group Discussion & personal interview on the basis of their results of Main Examination. Interview process is going to be conducted by selection panel of State Bank of India from 04-09-2017 to 16-09-2017. Contenders can also download SBI PO Call Letter for GD-cum-Interview through official website of the Bank.
What SBI Admit Card 2017 contains?
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s roll number / registration number
- Address of the designation exam center
- Exam and call letter related guidelines
- Photograph of the candidate
- Specified space for pasting the candidate’s passport-size photograph (similar to the picture uploaded in application form)
- Specified space for thumb impression and signature of the candidate
- Specified space for invigilator’s signature
Get Here: SBI PO Syllabus
Vital Information About Phase – III: Group Exercises & Interview
The marks for Phase – III Group Exercises will be of 20 marks & for Interview is 30 marks and aggregate marks of candidates qualifying in both the Objective Tests and Descriptive Test will be arranged in descending order in each category. Adequate number of applicants in each category, as decided by the Bank will be called for Group Exercises and Interview and the qualifying marks in Group Exercises & Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
Please Note that applicants qualifying for Group Exercises & Interview under ‘OBC’ category would be required to submit OBC certificate containing the ‘Non Creamy layer’ section. One not submitting the OBC certificate containing the ‘Non Creamy layer’ section and requesting to be interviewed under General category will not be entertained. Contenders may download State Bank of India PO Call Letter for interview through above provided official link or by using above stated instructions and getting selected for sbi.co.in Career.
Must Read: Group Discussion: Dos and Don’ts
- Dear contenders, the marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for the selection and only the marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II), both in Objective Test and Descriptive Test, will be added to the marks obtained in GE& Interview (Phase-III) for preparation of the final merit list.
- The applicants will have to qualify both in Phase-II and Phase-III separately and marks obtained by the appliers in the Written Test (out of 250 marks) are converted to out of 75 and marks obtained in Group Exercises & Interview (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25.
- The final merit list is arrived at after aggregating renewed marks of Written Test and Group Exercises & Interview out of 100 for each category, the selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category.
Read Now: Bank Interview Questions and Answers
Probationary Officer Call Letter 2017: Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How to download my SBI Probationary Officers Call Letter / Admit Card 2017?
A1.Firstly, to download your SBI PO Hall Ticket 2017, you need to go official link. You have to enter your registration number & password & date of birth and press on ‘login” to download sbi probationary officer hall ticket.
Q2. What I have to do if there is delay in accessing the page?
A2. It depends on different things as: Internet Speed, large number so, if you are not able to download the Hall Ticket, you can retry after a gap of 5 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.
Check Here: SBI PO Interview Experience
Q3. How to get the registration number and password?
A3. After doing the registration process, your registration number and password are generated on your computer screen. At that time instantly, you get an auto-generated email acknowledgment at you registered email address.
Q4. What I have to do if am unable to login or login failed message appears on the screen?
A4. Applicant need to recheck the filled details which you have made. The registration number and password should be entered during registration and after this will get through auto-generated email acknowledgment.
Get Here: SBI PO Previous Year Papers
Interview is going to be held from: 04-09-2017 to 16-09-2017
Appearing candidates may get other information regarding SBI PO Admit Card 2017 – 2018 through Official Link. You are suggested to stay connected with this web portal for attaining more upcoming information about SBI PO Recruitment, SBI PO Result, and SBI PO Hall Ticket.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|SBI Placement Papers||SBI PO Exam Pattern|
|SBI Notification||SBI PO Salary Structure|
|SBI PO Eligibility Criteria||Latest Bank Jobs|