SBI PO Exam Pattern
More Changes in SBI PO Exam Pattern this year!!! Check the New and updated SBI PO 2018 Exam Pattern from this page. State Bank of India is going to conduct the Prelims Exam on 1st, 7th & 8th of July 2018 at various exam centres.
Contenders must have the complete knowledge of SBI PO Paper Pattern before starting the exam preparation. The SBI PO Paper Structure provides a brief idea about the no of questions, subjects covered, total marks, exam duration and other important details.
SBI PO Exam Dates and Details!!!
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join State Bank of India as a Probationary Officer, is required to register on-line against SBI PO Recruitment 2018 by filling the online application form till the last date that is 13-05-2018.
SBI PO Exam Pattern!!!
Applicants who will qualify Pre Exam may appear for Main Exam conducted on 04-08-2018. Further details regarding State Bank of India Probationary Officer Exam Pattern are given below provided by team of recruitmentresult.com.
SBI PO Exam Pattern
SBI Probationary Officer Exam Pattern-Stages Of Examination:
As per the SBI PO selection procedure, candidates participating in recruitment will have to undergo 3 phases given below. Get complete SBI PO Exam Pattern from this page.
- Phase 1: Preliminary Examination
- Phase 2: Main Examination
- Phase 3: Group Exercises and Interview
Get Best Answer: How to Prepare For SBI PO
SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern:
Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted online. The test will have of 3 Sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows. Check the SBI PO Preliminary Exam Pattern from below table.
As per the SBI PO Marking Scheme given in SBI PO Exam Pattern, candidates are given 1 marks for each correct answer, whereas 1/4 of the total marks allotted to a question will be deducted for incorrect answer.
|Name of test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||Total Maximum Marks 100||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||20 minutes|
Download Here Free: SBI PO Previous Year Papers
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern:
- Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online.
- Candidates will have to answer Descriptive test by typing on the computer. Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after completion of the Objective Test. Check the SBI PO Exam Structure / SBI PO Exam Pattern from here:
SBI PO Test Pattern for Objective Test:
|Test||Name of the test||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks||Duration|
|I||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45|| |
Total Max. Marks 200
|II||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||45 minutes|
|III||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||35 minutes|
|IV||English Language||35||40 minutes|
SBI PO Exam Pattern for Descriptive Test:
- The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with two questions for 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay).
- Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary and Main examination)
Also Check: SBI PO Syllabus
SBI PO Interview Details:
- Marks secured by the candidates in the Main Examination (out of 250 marks) are converted to out of 75 and marks secured in Group Exercises & Interview (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25.
- The final merit list is arrived at after aggregating converted marks of Main Examination and Group Exercises & Interview out of 100. Get complete State Bank of India PO Exam Pattern from this page.
Must Know: SBI PO Preparation Books
Procedure To Calculate SBI PO Score:
Procedure To Calculate SBI PO Pre Score: SBI PO Exam Pattern
Total weighted score = Scores obtained in (Reasoning+English+Quantitative Aptitude)
Procedure To Calculate SBI PO Main Score: SBI PO Exam Pattern
Total weighted score = Scores obtained in (reasoning & computer aptitude+ data interpretation+ general/ economy/banking awareness + English Language)
Start Practice With: SBI PO Mock Test
Applicants can hit this Official Link to get complete details regarding SBI PO Exam Pattern 2018-19. If you have any query regarding SBI PO Exam Format, then comment us in below provided comment box we will solve your query as soon as possible. Follow us on Facebook and Google+ to get latest updates about SBI PO Pre Exam Pattern.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SBI Notification||SBI PO Salary Structure|
|SBI PO Answer Key||SBI Placement Papers|
|Bank PO Online Quiz||SBI PO Eligibility Criteria|
|SBI PO Result||SBI PO vs. IBPS PO|
|SBI PO Preparation Tips||SBI PO Admit Card|
|SBI PO Interview Experience||Bank Coaching Institutes|