Notification of SBI PO 2018 has been released. SBI PO is a lucrative career option in banking for all applicants who wish to join the reputed Government Sector. SBI PO Exam will be conducted by State Bank of India to recruit eligible candidates for Post of Probationary Officer.
This year, State Bank of India has come up with 2000 PO Vacancies. Those applicants who are interested and fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for SBI PO Notification by filling the SBI PO Online Application Form only.
SBI PO 2018 Details!!!
Through this single page of recruitmentresult.com, applicants can get the whole information regarding SBI PO Syllabus, Imp Dates, Admit Card, and SBI PO Exam Date; apply online procedure, SBI PO Vacancy etc.
SBI Online Registration has been started now. So, contenders can submit the SBI PO Recruitment Online Application Form till the last date that is 13-05-2018. SBI PO Preliminary exam will be conducted on 1st, 7th & 8th of July 2018.
SBI PO Important Dates:
|Activity||SBI PO Dates|
|SBI PO Recruitment Apply Online Last Date||13.05.2018|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges||21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018|
|Download of SBI PO Admit Card||18.06.2018 onwards|
|SBI PO Exam Dates for Pre Exam||1st, 7th & 8th of July 2018|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||15.07.2018|
|Download of SBI PO Hall Ticket for Online Main Exam||20.07.2018|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Main||04.08.2018|
|Declaration of SBI PO Result – Main||20.08.2018|
|Download SBI PO Call Letter for Interview||01.09.2018|
|Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||24.09.2018 to 12.10.2018|
|Declaration of SBI PO Final Result||01.11.2018|
|Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates|
|Download of Admit Card of SBI PO for Pre-Exam Training||28.05.2018 onwards|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training against SBI PO||18.06.2018 to 23.06.2018|
SBI PO 2018 Notification>> Download PDF
SBI PO Vacancies:
|Vacancies||SBI Vacancy 2018 (PWD)|
|Backlog vacancies detailed as under have been included in the above mentioned total vacancies|
|Vacancies||SBI 2018 Vacancy (PWD)|
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria:
SBI PO Qualification Needed:
- Contenders must hold Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government for SBI PO 2018.
- Those who are in the Final year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply for SBI PO.
Limitation on Age for SBI PO Jobs:
Minimum age of applicants should be 21 years and maximum age should be 30 years as on 01.04.2018 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1997 and not earlier than 02.04.1988 (both days inclusive) against SBI PO Exam. Relaxation of Upper age limit for SBI PO Recruitment is as follows:
|Category||SBI PO Age Relaxation|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 Years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|Persons With Disabilities (PWD)||PWD (SC/ST)-15 Years PWD (OBC)- 13 Years|
PWD (Gen)- 10 Years
|Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment.||5 Years|
|Persons Ordinarily domiciled of the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 Years|
Want to Know? How to Prepare for SBI PO
SBI PO Salary Structure:
- The starting SBI PO Salary is 27,620/- in the scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I for SBI Probationary Officer.
- The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time for SBI PO Recruitment.
- The total compensation per annum on CTC basis be a minimum of 8.20 lacs and maximum of 13.08 lacs against SBI PO 2018.
Bank Salary After 7th Pay Commission: Get Details
SBI PO Fee:
SBI PO Exam Fee:
|Category||Total Fee against SBI Probationary Officer Notification|
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|General, OBC||Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
How to Pay Fee against SBI PO Advertisement?
After SBI Registration applicants need to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking against State Bank Of India Recruitment.
SBI PO Selection Process:
Candidate’s selection will be done through a three tier process against SBI PO Exam:
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
- Phase – II: Main Examination
- Phase – III: Group Exercises & Interview
SBI PO Exam Pattern:
Check the SBI PO Exam Pattern 2018 for Pre and Main Exam from here.
SBI PO Pre Exam Pattern:
SBI PO Preliminary Exam consisting of Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted online against State Bank Of India Probationary Officer Recruitment. SBI PO Question Paper will have of 3 Sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows:
|Name Of Test||No. Of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||Total Maximum Marks 100||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||20 minutes|
SBI PO Main Exam Pattern:
- SBI PO Main Exam will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online.
- Candidates will have to answer Descriptive test by typing on the computer. Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after completion of the Objective Test.
Objective Test for SBI PO Exam
|Test||Name of the test||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks||Duration|
|I||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45|| |
Total Max. Marks 200
|II||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||45 minutes|
|III||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||35 minutes|
|IV||English Language||35||40 minutes|
Start Practice With: SBI PO Mock Test
Descriptive SBI PO Exam:
The duration of exam is 30 minutes with two questions for 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay). There will be negative marking for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary and Main examination) for SBI PO.
Group Exercise and SBI PO Interview:
- Category wise SBI PO Merit List will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Main Examination for SBI Recruitment.
- Candidates numbering up to 3 times (approximately) of the category wise vacancies will be shortlisted for the Group Exercise & SBI PO Interview from the top of the merit list subject to a candidate scoring minimum SBI PO Cut Off in aggregate for SBI PO Recruitment.
SBI PO Syllabus:
SBI PO Preliminary Syllabus: The SBI PO Syllabus for Preliminary Examination (SBI PO Exam 2018) constitutes of Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language.
SBI PO Main Syllabus: The Preliminary Examination of SBI PO Exam 2018 constitutes of Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, Data Analysis & Interpretation, General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness and English Language.
SBI PO Admit Card:
SBI PO 2018 Admit Card for Preliminary Examination will be issued on 18-06-2018 at official website. SBI PO Main Exam Admit Card will be available on 20-07-2018. After downloading the SBI PO Exam Admit Card, candidates must check the information carefully given in call letter 2018.
SBI PO Result 2018:
SBI PO Pre Result will be declared on 15.07.2018 at official website. Those applicants who will qualify the Preliminary Examination may appear for Main Exam which will be conducted on 04.08.2018. SBI PO Result for Main Exam will be declared on 20.08.2018.
SBI PO Exam Centres:
|State/UT||Preliminary Examination Centre||Main Examination Centre|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||Port Blair|
|Andhra Pradesh||Ananthapur, Chirala, Chittoor, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool,|
Nellore, Ongole, Puttur, Rajahmundhry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram
|Guntur, Kurnool, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam,|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Itanagar, Naharlagun||Itanagar|
|Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Kokrajhar, Silchar Tezpur||Guwahati,|
|Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad, Bihar Sharif, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea, Samastipur, Siwan||Arrah, Patna,|
|Chhattisgarh||Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur||Raipur|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Bhavnagar, Gandhinagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara||Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar|
|Haryana||Ambala, Bahadurgarh, Yamunanagar, Hissar,, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Palwal,||Bahadurgarh, Hissar,|
|Himachal Pradesh||Baddi, Bilaspur, Dharamshala, Hamirpur|
Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan, Una
|Jammu & Kashmir||Baramulla, Jammu, Kathua, Samba, Srinagar||Jammu, Srinagar|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribag, Jamshedpur, Ranchi||Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|Karnataka||Belgaum, Bellary, Bengaluru, Bidar, Davangere, Dharwad, Gulbarga Hubli, Mandya, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udipi||Bengaluru|
|Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thrichur, Thiruvananthapuram||Kochi,Thiruvananthapuram|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Satna, Sagar, Ujjain||Bhopal, Indore|
|Maharashtra||Amaravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Dhule Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Ratnagiri, Sangli, Satara||Aurangabad, Nagpur, Pune, Mumbai/ Thane/Navi Mumbai|
|Delhi -NCR||Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurgaon||Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurgaon|
|Odisha||Angul, Balasore, Bargarh, Baripada, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Jharsuguda, Rourkela, Sambalpur||Bhubaneswar,|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Fatehgarh Sahib, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot|
Patiala, Phagwara, Sangrur
|Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bhilwara, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur||Jaipur,|
|Tamilnadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Dindigul, Kanchipuram, Krishnagiri, Madurai, Nagercoil, Namakkal, Perambalur, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Thoothukodi, Vellore, Virudhunagar||Chennai, Madurai, Tirunelvelli|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal||Hyderabad|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Bulandshaher, Faizabad, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Varanasi.||Agra, Allahabad, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Haridwar, Roorkee||Dehradun|
|West Bengal||Asansol, Berhampur (West Bengal), Bardhaman, Durgapur, Hooghly, Howrah, Kalyani, Kolkata, Siliguri||Hooghly, Kalyani, Kolkata,|
Check More- Career Option In Banking
Pre-Examination Training Centres:
Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Aizwal, Akola, Allahabad, Asansol, Aurangabad, Bareilly, Bhubaneswar, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhopal, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Dibrugarh, Ernakulam, Gangtok, Gorakhpur, Gulbarga, Guwahati, Hubli, Hyderabad, Imphal, Indore
Itanagar, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Meerut, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, New Delhi, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Purnea, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Silchar, Siliguri, Shillong, Srinagar, Toora, Tirupati, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vishakhapatnam, Vijayawada
Check Here- List Of Top Bank PO Coaching
Main Instructions for Writing Category Name & Code no. While Applying Online:
They should indicate their category as ‘GEN’ or ‘GEN (LD)’ or ‘GEN (VI)’ or GEN (HI) (as applicable).
|SC (HI)||04||ST (HI)||08||OBC (HI)||12||GEN (HI)||16|
Instructions to Fill SBI PO Online Form:
- To apply against State Bank Of India Probationary Officer notification, applicants first visit the official site of State Bank of India that is www.sbi.co.in
- Then you have to follow “Careers” section and hit the link available on home page of official site.
- Afterwards select ‘Latest Announcements’ section and choose ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India link.
- On next page select and hit the appropriate SBI PO Online Application Form
- First of all you need to register yourself by hitting the “New Registration” link to fill SBI PO Online Registration Form.
- Then log in SBI PO Registration Form by using that id and password and then fill online application form properly for Recruitment of SBI PO.
- Registered candidates can hit on “Login for already Registered Candidates” tab for SBI PO Application Form.
- Fill the SBI Online Application Form carefully with all the required details for SBI Recruitment.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling SBI Application Form.
- Check SBI Online Form at once and hit on submit tab.
Hit Here to: SBI PO Apply Online
Candidates can hit this Official Link to get complete details regarding SBI PO 2018. Visit this page regularly to get latest updates regarding SBI PO Exam Details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On