SBI SCO Recruitment
407 Specialist Cadre Officers Vacancies are available in the State Bank Of India. Apply now to get latest SBI SCO Recruitment through the assistance of this page. To grab SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Jobs, candidates need to fill application form till 15-02-2018.
Numerous of candidates, seeking for Jobs in SBI, for those this is a great chance to apply for SBI SCO Recruitment 2018. Before applying for SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2018 For 407 Posts, candidates must ensure their eligibility by going through this page.
Highlights Of The Page
While submitting the SBI Inline Application,candidates need to upload their documents for the verification. For more details about SBI SCO Recruitment 2018, candidatesare advised to comprehend this webpage of recruitmentresult.com wisely.
SBI SCO Recruitment
SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Vacancies:
|SBI Specialist Officers Discipline||SBI SCO Vacancies|
|Relationship Manager – eWealth||20|
|Relationship Manager – NRI||10|
|Relationship Manager – Corporate||04|
|Acquisition Relationship Manager||80|
|Investment Counsellor (IC)||33|
|Relationship Manager – Team Lead||22|
|Customer Relationship Executive (CRE)||55|
|Central Research Team|
(CRT-VP Portfolio Analysis and Data Analytics)
|Zonal Head Sales (Retail)||02|
|Project Development Manager – Business||01|
|Project Development Manager – Technology||01|
|Manager (Business Development)||01|
|Investment Advisor (Retail & Corporate)||02|
|Central Operations Team Support||02|
|Central Research Team Support||01|
|Zonal Head – eWealth||01|
|Zonal Head / Team Lead NRI||01|
Check Here: Latest Bank Jobs
SBI Specialist Officer Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates applying for SBI Recruitment 2018 For Specialist Cadre Officers must have a degree of graduation/MBA/PGDM or Post Graduation / MMS / ME / M.Tech / BE / B.Tech (as per applying SBI SO post)from a well-recognized institute or university with good academic records.
To get SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Jobs, candidates also have relevant year of working experience in required discipline.
You Can Also Check: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
SBI Specialist Officer Age Limit:
To get SBI Recruitment Specialist Cadre Officers, candidates have to meet all the criteria mentioned in the SBI specialist officer recruitment notification. The below featured Age limitation will be desired as on 01.12.2017.
|SBI Specialist Officer vacancy||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Relationship Manager (eWealth/ NRI/ Corporate)||23||35|
|Acquisition Relationship Manager||22||35|
|Investment Counsellor (IC)||28||40|
|Relationship Manager – Team Lead||28||40|
|Customer Relationship Executive (CRE)||20||35|
|Central Research Team (CRT-VP Portfolio Analysis and Data Analytics)||30||40|
|Zonal Head Sales (Retail)||35||50|
|Compliance Officer/ Project Development Manager – (Business/ Technology)||25||40|
|Manager (Business Development)||30||40|
|Investment Advisor (Retail & Corporate)||28||40|
|Central Operations Team Support||30||40|
|Central Research Team Support||25||35|
|Zonal Head – eWealth/ Zonal Head / Team Lead NRI||35||50|
Salary Structure For SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment:
Those candidates who will be declared qualified in the SBI SCORecruitment 2018, they will attain good and impressive amount of remuneration per month along with perks, allowances and other benefits fromtheauthority of State Bank Of India.
SBI SCO Recruitment Application Fee:
- With respect toSBI Application Form, candidates have to submit their SBI Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment have to pay Rs. 600/- as application fee
- Reserved category aspirants have to pay Rs.100/- (Intimation charges only)
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat
- The payment can be made by Using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Selection Procedure:
State Bank Of India selects various parameters to select eligible candidates forState Bank of India SCO Recruitment. For this, candidates have to undergone through Written Test, technical test and then Interview session.
Those candidateswho will give their best at the time of SBI recruitment Process, they will be hired for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 Vacancy as per the job profile.
Required Documents At The Time Of Online Registration Of Application:
- Brief Resume (DOC or DOCX)
- ID Proof (PDF)
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
- Educational Certificates (PDF)
- Experience Certificate (PDF)
- Valid driving licences for CRE (PDF)
- E-receipt for fee payment
- PWD certificate (as applicable)
Check Latest Updates of: SBI Notification
How To Apply for SBI SCO Recruitment 2018?
Candidates fill SBI SCO online Application Form with the help of below provided some simple steps:
- Log on the official web portal of the State Bank of India that is www.sbi.co.in
- After that, select “careers” tab given above the menu bar to get SBI SCO Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Thereafter, you need to hit “Join SBI” and then “Current Openings” tab link given in the menu bar to get SBI SCO Jobs 2018.
- A new page will appear on your digital screen containing notifications of SBI current recruitment
- Now you have to select “Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers (Contractual) in SBI for Wealth Management” link to get State Bank Of India Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2018
- SBI SO recruitment notification PDF format will be opened on your screen for SBI Associate Bank Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment.
- You are advised to go through it carefully and also satisfy all the eligibility norms
- After reading the notification, you have to hit on SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2018 Apply Online link.
- SBI Specialist Officer Application Form will be opened on your screen and you have to fill the same with all the asked details
- Also you have to upload all the scanned copies of all the required documents along with recent passport size photograph and signature (proper format)
- At last, you have to hit on “Submit” tab and also take print of the application form for future use
Closing date For SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply Online: 15-02-2018
Candidates can also log in the Official Website of the State Bank of Indiaregarding for SBI SCO Recruitment 2018. Also you are advised to stay connected with our web page (recruitmentresult.com) to fetch complete information about SBI Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SBI Placement Papers||SBI Recruitment|
|SBI Admit Card||SBI Result|
|Download SBI Challan Form||SBI Answer Key|
|Public Sector Bank Vacancies||Latest Recruitment|
|SBI Exam Pattern||Bank Online Test|