SBI Special Management Executive Result 2014
State Bank of India has announced SBI Special Management Executive Result 2014 for the candidates who have appeared phase-I Written Exam for SBI Special Management Executive post, which was held on 19th September 2014.
|Notification||SBI Special Management Executive Result 2014|
Aspirants will be glad to know their outcome of exam is available now. Candidates can get it from this page by following some instruction provided below.
Applicants who have cleared this written examination have to face Group Discussion and Interview round to be selected for this post, which will be held from 15th November 2014.
Team of recruitmentresult.com is providing the details about your outcome of exam as how to download it from official site or you can check your outcome of exam from the link given below:
How to download SBI Special Management Executive Result 2014:
- First of all go to the official site of State Bank of India, which is www.sbi.co.in.
- Go to the ‘career with us’ tab, which is at the bottom of the home page.
- Go to the tab ‘Recruitment of Special Management Executive in State Bank of India (2014-15)’.
- List will appear on the computer screen.
- Select the link ‘Result of Written Test (Phase-I) held on 19.09.2014’.
- Your outcome of exam will display on the computer screen.
- Match your roll number with the list of roll numbers.
- Take print of the outcome of exam for future use.
Interview and Group Discussion will be held from: 15th November 2014
You can subscribe our free mail service to get latest career updates. Job seekers may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest news related to your field.
Note: You can get your result from this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest Bank Jobs|