SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment
State Bank of India has circulated a job notification for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016. State Bank of India invites applications from Indian citizens for recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers posts. Candidates, who are willing to grab jobs in govt banks, may apply for SBI SO Recruitment as soon as possible. We update this page with all latest details related to SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 so; aspirants are advised to bookmark this page by using CTRL+D. Job finders may apply by filling online application form before the last date which is 20th July 2016.
To submit online application form for SBI Specialist Officer Vacancy, appliers may need to follow below provided guidelines and they also send hardcopy of filled application form to below stated address before the closing date which is 27th July 2016. Contenders who want to get rest information regarding State Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment, they need to read entire details from this page which is well prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment
|Name Of Organization||State Bank Of India|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||20th July 2016|
|Closing Date To Send Filled Application Form||27th July 2016|
SBI Specialist Officer Vacancies:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Department|
|Special Cadre Officer|
|1||Vice President||CRM Implementation|
|2||Customer Analytic (Assets Products)|
SBI Specialist Officer Eligibility Criteria:
|Customer Analytic (Assets Products)||Should have Master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics from reputed university / MBA (Marketing/ Finance/ Operations) or MCA with ten years of experience working with lending products in the bank.|
- Applying contender’s minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age is 45 years as on 31.03.2016.
- Relaxation in age may also be given to reserved category aspirants according to rules and regulation of government.
You May Also Check These Quick Links Of SBI:-
SBI SO Salary Structure:
|(For 1st Years)||Job appliers, who are selecting for Vice President Posts, will get pay scale of Rs.24 lacs per annum.|
|For (2nd & 3rd Years)||Aspirants will accept pay package of Rs 24 lacs + 10% performance based variable pay plus increment of 10%.|
|Reimbursement of Medical Insurance premium for self and family of not exceed 2 children, amount not exceed Rs. 0.30 lacs, shall be paid extra.|
Application Fee Details:
- All category appliers, who are going to apply for SBI Specialist Officer Jobs, should need to pay Rs. 600/- as an application fee.
- Payment of fee will be paid through online mode by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking etc.
Mode of Assortment for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment:
The selection applicants will be done on the basis of presentation level in interview which will be conducted by the selection authority of State Bank of India. So, appliers need to give their best in interview for selection for Vice President Posts.
|Interview Preparation for Getting a Job||Get Details|
|Common Interview Mistakes||Get Details|
|Tips For Dressing When Job-Hunting||Get Details|
Steps to Submit SBI Specialist Officer Online Application Form:
Aspirants, who have fulfilled above eligibility criteria for State Bank Of India SO Recruitment, may submit their online application form before the last date.
- First of all you need to log on to official website of organization www.sbi.co.in.
- After that hit on “Careers” tab presented at the top of home page.
- Now from opened page, select “Join SBI>>Current Openings” tab from top menu bar.
- After that you need to select “Detailed Advertisement (English)” link from “RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA(Contractual Appointment)” section.
- Must read complete details properly and after reading whole details hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Then must Fill Online Application Form with correct details in exact manner.
- Upload digital images and other relevant documents/ certificates (if necessary).
- Recheck your filled application form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of it for future use.
- At last, hardcopy of application form along with Xerox copies of all documents (listed below) may wrap in an envelope and subscribed as “Name of the Post Applied”.
- Envelope containing application form must be sent to below stated address before the last date should be reached.
Documents To Be Attached:
- ID proof
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Brief Resume
- Educational Certificates: MarkSheets/Degree Certificate
- Experience certificates
- e-Receipt for fee Receipt
To “Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021
- Last Date To Submit Online Application Form: 20th July 2016
- Closing Date To Send hard copy of Filled Application Form: 27th July 2016
Appliers need to go through Official Notification which is stated below to get complete information related to SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017: Download Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SBI SO Admit Card||SBI Specialist Officer Result|
|Upcoming Bank Jobs||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Eligibility for Bank Jobs||Bank Salary|
|Bank Preparation Material||Bank Coaching Institutes|