SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment
A latest career notification has been promulgated as SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment. State Bank of India is looking for appointment of 06 Specialist Cadre Officers (SO) In SBI. Keen applicants who fulfill the requirement criteria of this current opening and think themselves capable for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 they may apply by submitting their prescribed application form before the last date.
Highlights Of This Page
Job appliers may submit their filled application form before the end date that is 20th December 2016. Applying aspirants can attain detailed information about State Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment through this page that is provided you by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Bank||State Bank of India|
|Last Date to Apply||20th December 2016|
SBI Specialist Officer Vacancies:
- Advisor for Fraud Management: 05 Posts
- Chief Officer (Security): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria For SBI Specialist Officer Vacancy:
|Advisor for Fraud Management|
|Chief Officer (Security)|
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
- Applying applicants’ maximum age should be 65 years (For Advisor for Fraud Management) and 57 years (For Chief Officer (Security)).
- Relaxation criteria for reserved category appliers will be decided as per organization norms.
To Read SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment Notification: Hit Here
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Advisor for Fraud Management||Rs. 50,000/- and an administrative monthly expenses of Rs. 25,000/-|
|Chief Officer (Security)||Rs. 1, 20,000/- p.m. and Increment of Rs. 18,000/- in second year and Rs. 21,000/- in third year will be paid|
Must Check These Important Links:
- Keen aspirants should need to pay Rs. 600/- as an application fee.
- Payment of fee will be paid Through Demand Draft / Banker’s cheque favoring “CRPD, State Bank of India” payable at Mumbai.
Selection Process SBI SO Recruitment:
Valid applications will be short listed by the committee of specialists/experts and the shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview. Final selection will be on the basis of performance in interview.
How to apply for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment?
Those who are going to apply against SBI SO Jobs, they must submit prescribed application form before the end date.
- For this, appliers will have to visit official website of banks which is www.sbi.co.in
- On the home page you need to press on the “Careers” tab which is available in the top corner of web page.
- By pressing the above said tab a new page will be opened, now hit on “Join SBI>>Current Openings” link.
- After that, select “Recruitment of Advisor for Fraud Management & Chief Officer (Security)” link.
- You should read all the instruction carefully and hit on “Application Format” link to download Performa of application form
- Must fill the application form with correct details and attach the certified photo copies of certificates / documents pertaining to their qualifications, date of birth, experience, nationality, address, etc. and two recent passport size photographs.
- At last, filled application form completed in all aspects should be reached to the address mention below on or before the last date that is 20th December 2016.
To “The General Manager,
State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Mumbai
End Date To Send Receipt Of Filled Application Form: 20th December 2016
Check Other Related Links:
Applicants may read the Official Notification to attain other information about SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017. Appliers keep visiting our web portal regularly to acquire updated information about Recruitment, result etc.
To Download Format of Application Form: Press Here
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment
State Bank of India has liberated newest job notification concerning with SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment. To hire up skilled and well educated job hunters for 103 Specialist Officer Posts, online applications are invited by the bank. Job entrants who want to enhance their career in banking sector and meet with job requirements may apply through online mode for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date that is 12th Dec. 2016.
After successfully submission of online application, candidates have to submit their hard copy of online application form till the closing date that is 16th Dec. 2016. We the team members of recruitmentresult.com provide complete details related to SBI Recruitment Notification on this page. So, interested aspirants are required to scroll down the page and read it carefully.
|Name Of Bank||State Bank Of India|
|No. Of Posts||103|
|Last Date To Apply Online||12th Dec. 2016|
SBI SO Vacancies:
|Acquisition Relationship Managers||35|
|Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||01|
|Zonal Head / Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs)||01|
|Zonal Head / Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI)||02|
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment Official Notice: Download PDF File
What is SBI SO Eligibility criteria?
Are you willing to apply for SBI SO Recruitment? Then firstly you need to compare your eligibility. Job hunters who are going to apply for SBI SO Vacancy must have Graduate Degree in relevant subject from any recognized University or Institute.
You Can Also Check: Graduate Jobs
What is the maximum and minimum age limit?
|Posts Name||Age Limit|
|Acquisition Relationship Managers||22 to 35 years|
|Relationship Managers||23 to 35 years|
|Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||25 to 40 years|
|Zonal Head / Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs)||30 to 50 years|
|Zonal Head / Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI)||30 to 50 years|
|Compliance Officer||25 to 40 years|
|Investment Counsellors||23 to 35 years|
Relaxation In Age:
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
- For OBC Candidates: 3 years
- For PWD Candidates: 10 years
What will be the Application Fee?
To apply for vacancy in government bank, candidates need to pay the requisite amount of Rs. given below according to the categories as application fee.
- General/OBC: Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/PH: Rs.100/-
Application fee will be paid by candidates against State Bank of India specialist officer Recruitment through the online mode via Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card.
What will be SBI SO Salary?
Willing job hunters who will be selected for SBI Specialist Officer Posts will be paid handsome and satisfactory amount as monthly salary by the management in respect of SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment Notification 2017.
How you will be hired?
Applicants will be hired on the basis of presentation level in test/Interview which will be organized by the recruitment team of reputed bank.
Steps to fill SBI SO Application Form:
- To apply online, aspirants are required to log on to official website that is sbi.co.in
- After visiting the home page contenders need to hit on “Career” tab which is presented at the top of the home page.
- Then aspirants have to go to “Latest Announcements” section which is mentioned at top side of the page.
- After that press on “RECRUITMENT OF OFFICERS IN SPECIALISED POSITIONS FOR WEALTH MANAGEMENT IN STATE BANK OF INDIA, ADVERTISEMENT NO. CRPD/SCO-WM/2016-17/10” link.
- Read all the information carefully and completely.
- Now select “Apply Online” under the same link and start Fill Online Application Form with complete and correct details.
- Upload scanned image with application form (if required), after filling application form.
- Lastly press on “Submit” button and take a print out of it.
- Attach all the documents/ testimonials along with application form and send it to below given address.
The General Manager, State Bank of India,
Corporate Centre, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Atlanta Building, 3rd floor, Plot No. 209, VBR, Block No.III, Nariman Point,
Mumbai – 400 021
|Start date for online Registration Application Form||Ongoing|
|Last Date of Submission and payment||12th Dec 2016|
|Last date of printing application||27th Dec 2016|
|Last date of receiving hard copy||16th Dec 2016|
Remember Important Note:
Download Official Notification for more details about SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 mentioned above. If you want to obtain detailed and latest information, keep visiting with us and also add this in bookmark section by using Control + D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Interview Questions & Answers||Bank Exam Preparation Material|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Online Test|
|Bank Coaching Institutes||Bank Syllabus|