SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment
State Bank of India has made an announcement regarding SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment Notification. Bank has invited applications from eligible contenders for filling up various Specialist Officer Vacancies. So, participants who find themselves eligible for SO post and willing to make their career in banking sector may get the online registration done for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment Notification 2017 as soon as possible.
This Page Includes:
Interested job appliers may apply by sending their online filled application forms on or before the closing date that is indicated below on this page that is created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|No. of Posts||11|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||13th January 2017|
|Last Date to Submit Hard Copy||20th January 2017|
SBI Specialist Officer Vacancies and Age Criteria:
|Post Name||No. Of Posts||Age Limit|
|Chief Manager (Risk)||03||28 to 40 years|
|Manager (Risk)||03||26 to 36 years|
|Manager (Statistician)||03||30 to 40 years|
|Chief Manager (Forex)||01||40 years|
|Deputy Manager (Interest Rate Market)||01||35 years|
Download PDF: SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment Official Notice
Willing appliers for above mentioned vacancies should possess CAs / MBA / M.Sc degree in related discipline from any reputed University / Institute.
Offered Salary Structure:
|Post Name||Pay Scale per month|
|Chief Manager (Risk)||Rs.50,030-59,170/-|
|Chief Manager (Forex)||Rs.50,030-59,170/-|
|Deputy Manager (Interest Rate Market)||Rs.31,705-45,950/-|
Mode of Selection:
Assortment of the applicants will be initially done based on their performance in Interview and Merit list as decided by the selection panel of the organization. Final merit list will be prepared based on Merit list.
Application Fee for SBI Specialist Officer Jobs:
- Applicants are required to make payment of Rs.600/- as application fee through online mode.
- Those who belong to SC, ST, BC, PH category & Ex-Service Men and candidates who is physically disabled need to submit Rs.100/- as application fee.
Must Check These Important Links:
How to fill SBI Specialist Officer Application Form?
Candidates who intend to get recruited for SBI Specialist Officer Vacancy are required to follow some simple steps that are well stated below. Please have a look…
- First of all applicants require to log on official website of organization that is sbi.co.in
- Then, press on “Careers” which is located at the top side of the home page.
- Now, candidates are required to hit on “Join SBI” tab and select “PROBATIONARY OFFICERS” link.
- Thereafter select “Apply Now” link and further choose “RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN SBI” link.
- This will finally take you to the page having the desired notification which you need to read carefully and completely.
- After that, Fill Online Application Form with required information.
- Upload scanned documents, signature and the images of the photographs
- Now, you need to hit on submit button for the submission of the application form
- After submission of the application form you need to take a printout of the application form along with the required documents on the below mentioned address.
State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor,
Atlanta Building, Nariman Point,
Mumbai – 400 021
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Mumbai
- Closing date of the online application: 13th January 2017
- Last date of sending the printout of the application form:20th January 2017
Check Other Related Links:
You may check details about SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 through Official Notification Link. Candidates may also stay in touch with us to get latest updates about this recruitment notification.