SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment
State bank of India is looking for candidates for the position of Specialist Officer through SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment advertisement. Willing Job seekers can apply for the SBI SCO Jobs by submitting the application form through online mode.
Candidates can submit their SBI SCO online application form before the last date which is 02-06-2018. To fill the SBI application form candidates can visit the official website of the organization which is www.sbi.co.in.
This Page Includes:
State bank of India SCO Recruitment:
Candidates who are applying for SBI Specialist Officer Vacancies, they will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Interview. After that candidates have to go through the merit list.
To get the other details about the SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018-19, candidates need to go through the below mentioned section of this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment
|Post||Grade||Number of Vacancies|
|Internal Communication Specialist||MMGS-II/SMGS-IV||01|
|Defence banking advisor (army)||on Contractual||01|
|Defence banking advisor||on Contractual||01|
|Circle defence banking advisor||on Contractual||05|
Check Out: SBI Notification
Educational Qualification of SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment:
Candidates applying for the State bank of India SCO vacancies, they must complete their MBA in relevant field.
Application Fee of SBI SCO Recruitment:
To fill the SBI Specialist Officer online application form, candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 600/- through online mode.
Age Limitation of SBI SCO Vacancies:
|Internal Communication Specialist||MMGS-II/SMGS-IV||Min:27|
|Defence banking advisor (army)||on Contractual||Max:62|
|Defence banking advisor||on Contractual|
|Circle defence banking advisor||on Contractual||Max: 60|
Salary Details of SBI SCO Vacancy:
|Grade||Pay Of Scale||CTC|
|Middle Management Grade Scale II(MMGS II)||Rs. 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950||16.08 lacs|
|Middle Management Grade Scale III(MMGS III)||Rs. 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490||19.50 lacs|
|Senior Management Grade Scale (SMGS IV)||Rs. 50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-59170||23.00 lacs|
Selection Procedure of SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment:
Candidates applying for the SBI Specialist Officer Vacancy they have to go through the Interview round. Candidate’s selection will be based on the merit list that will prepare by the selection committee of the organization.
Get Best Answer: How To Prepare For SBI Specialist Officer
How to Apply for the SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment:
To apply for the SBI Specialist Officer Jobs, candidates should have to go through the below mentioned steps on this page.
- First of all you have to go through the official website of the organization which is www.sbi.co.in
- After reaching the homepage move towards the right top corner and hit on Careers tab.
- Now scroll the next page down and hit on Current Openings tab
- A new page will come out along with various SBI Recruitment notification links
- Select “Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers (Regular / Contractual)(Apply online from 15-05-2018 to 02-06-2018)(HR-Defence Advisor-Banking Supervisory Specialist)”
- Now Choose Detailed Advertisement and read all the details regarding the State Bank of India SCO vacancy carefully and completely
- Afterwards come back to the same page and choose SBI SCO Apply Online link given along with detailed advertisement link
- Once you hit a new page will come out along with a dialog box asking that you are a registered user or a new user
- If you are a registered user then enter your details and hit on State Bank of India SCO Log in tab
- If you are a new user then hit on New user tab and fill SBI Specialist Officer Online Registration Form
- Compete the registration and then fill up the SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment online application form further
- Upload all the testimonials as per the size and SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment guidelines given below
- Once all the details are completed recheck all of them and then hit on final submission tab
- At last take a print out of filled up SBI Specialist Officer Application Form and keep it safe for further usage
- Must remember the registration number and password you receive at the time of registration for State Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018.
Last Date to Apply: 02-06-2018
Get Here All: Upcoming Bank Notification
Candidates can get the details about the SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018-19 from this page. For more updates about the SBI Specialist Officer Job you can check the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SBI Specialist Officer Result||SBI SO Admit Card|
|SBI SO Exam Pattern||SBI Specialist Officer Syllabus|
|Bank Coaching Institutes||Bank Online Test|
|Bank Placement Papers||Bank Exam Model Papers|