SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment
Latest online jobs advertisement has been promulgated by State Bank of India against SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment. Bank wants to appoint well qualified and dedicated aspirants for filling up the 41 vacancies of Deputy Manager (Law) and Deputy General Manager (Law). Those job seekers who are looking for the latest job openings in SBI can promptly apply for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 by visiting to its official web portal sbi.co.in.
|This page reveals…|
Contenders who meet all the eligibility conditions can apply for SBI Recruitment 2017 by submitting their filled application forms via online mode using the underneath specified procedure till the end of the closing date that is “06.10.2017”.
According to the SBI Notification, contenders who are applying for the Deputy Manager (Law) have to undergo through the online written test which will be held on 11.11.2017. You can get the entire details of SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 on this page which is well maintained by the team of recruitmnetresult.com
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Last date for on-line registration of Application||06.10.2017|
SBI Specialist Officer Vacancies:
|Name of the Profiles||Number of Vacancies|
|Deputy Manager (Law)||40|
|Deputy General Manager (Law)||01|
- Contenders who are going to apply for SBI Managers Recruitment 2017 should hold the Graduate with a degree in Law or a Law Graduate who has passed 5 years integrated Law course from a recognized University in India.
- Candidates should have an experience as a Law Graduates who have enrolled as Advocates with Bar Council and have atleast 4 years of experience as Law officer in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Banks / Financial Institutions.
- Candidates who are applying for SBI Managers Jobs should be minimum 25 years and maximum 35 years for Deputy Manager where as minimum 35 years and maximum 45 years for Deputy General Manager as on 01.09.2017.
- Relaxation in age will be allotted to the reserved category contenders according to the rules of State Bank of India.
Monthly Pay Scale:
Job seekers who will be assorted for the concerned positions will receive inclusive amount of pay scale of Rs. 31,705-45,950 for Deputy Manager and Rs. 68.680-76,520 for Deputy General Manager as fixed by the State Bank of India.
Official PDF: SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment
Contenders who are applying for the have to pay Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges only for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges) for General and Others category contenders as an application fee through online mode.
Mode of Assortment:
- The selection of candidates for Managers Positions will be on the basis of their performance in online written test (for Deputy Manager) and interview (for both).
- The call letter of test will be uploaded on Bank’s website and also advised to the candidates through SMS and e-mails.
Must Go Through These Articles:
Scheme of Written Test:
Procedure to fill SBI Online Application form:
- First of all, contenders have to log on to the official website of the State Bank of India that is “www.sbi.co.in”.
- Now move the cursor towards the “Careers” button available on the top of the homepage and open it.
- After that, go to the “Latest Announcements” section available on the right side of that particular page and drop down list will be appeared which contains all the recruitment links.
- You have to hit on the “RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA ADVERTISEMENT NO- CRPD/SCO-LAW/2017-18/06” link of notice.
- After that, read the whole notification very carefully.
- Then go back to the previous page and hit on ‘Apply online’ link present there.
- Now candidates have to fill online application form correctly including all the required details.
- Then you have to upload passport size photograph, documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Then submit the application form and take print out of application form for future use.
Avail Now: Latest Bank Jobs
|Online Registration of Application and online payment of fee||15.09.2017 to 06.10.2017|
|Date of online Test (Tentative)||11.11.2017 (Only for Post Sr. No.1)|
|Tentative date of downloading call letter for online test||25.10.217 (Only for Post Sr. No.1)|
|Last date of receipt of Hard copy of online application along with enclosures (Only for Post Sr. No. 2)||10.10.2017|
For collecting rest of the details regarding SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 – 2018, candidates are advised to go through this Official Link
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SBI Recruitment||Latest Jobs in Mumbai|
|SBI SO Admit Card||SBI Specialist Officer Result|
|SBI Placement Papers||How To Prepare For Specialist Officer|