A latest jobs advertisement has been published named as SCERT Recruitment. State Council of Educational Research and Training, Delhi is going to appoint eligible applicants for available positions of Estate Manager.
Job seekers who hold requisite eligibility criteria for SCERT Estate Manager Jobs may apply against State Council of Educational Research and Training, Delhi Recruitment 2018 before the last date that is 15-03-2018.
Highlights Of This Page
As per the scertdelhi.nic.in Recruitment 2018 Notification, selection of the eligible contenders for Estate Manager Jobs will be made on the basis of their performance in recruitment process.
To fetch more information regarding the SCERT Recruitment 2018, you are suggested to go through underneath section of this page which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||State Council of Educational Research and Training, Delhi|
|Name of the post||Estate Manager|
|Last Date to apply for SCERT Delhi Recruitment||Given below|
Details Of SCERT Delhi Vacancies:
Estate Manager: 08
Required Qualification For SCERT Vacancies:
- Aspirants applying against SCERT Recruitment 2018 must possess graduation degree in relevant discipline from a well recognized institute or university with good academic records
- Candidates having 15- 20 years of working experience are eligible for applying against SCERT Estate Manager Recruitment
You Can Also Check: Latest Graduate Jobs
Age Limit For SCERT Jobs:
- Contenders applying for SCERT Estate Manager Jobs should not be more than 65 years of age
- Upper age relaxation will be given to the reserved category aspirants applying for SCERT Delhi Jobs as per the norms of the organization.
Salary Structured for SCERT Vacancy:
- Shortlisted candidates against SCERT Delhi Recruitment will get good and impressive amount of remuneration per month starting from Rs. 9, 300/- to Rs.34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4, 200/-
- Selected candidates for SCERT Delhi Vacancy will also get perks, allowances and other benefits as per the norms of the organization
Selection Process Of SCERT Job Vacancy:
- As stated in the SCERT Delhi notification, selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in the interview round
- The Head of Office, SCERT will chalk out schedule of interview and display the same on the SCERT notice Board on 26-03-2018
- No separate intimation to individual applicant will be given
- On the date and time fixed for interview, the applicant will present himself/herself along with self attested copies and originals for verification.
Read Below Given Articles, To Prepare Well for Interview:
Procedure To Apply For SCERT Recruitment 2018:
Candidates applying against scertdelhi.nic.in recruitment have to fill the SCERT online Application Form with the help of below stated some simple and easy guidelines:
- First of all, you have to visit the official web portal of the organization that is www.edudel.nic.in
- On the home page of official web portal, you have to hit on “RRs/Recruitment” link given in the menu bar
- A new page will appear on your screen containing various links of State Council of Educational Research and Training recruitment
- Now you have to hit on “Hiring of Retired Persons on Contract Basis as Estate Manager in SCERT / DIETs” link
- After tapping the above said link, a new page will appear on your screen and you have to hit on “Public Notice: Hiring of Retired Persons on Contract Basis as Estate Manager in SCERT / DIETs” link
- SCERT Advertisement will appear on your screen in PDF format and you are advised to go through it carefully
- After reading the SCERT Recruitment notification carefully, you have to hit on “Online Application Form for Hiring of Retired Persons on Contract Basis as Estate Manager in SCERT / DIETs” link
- SCERT Application Form will appear on your digital screen and you have to fill the application form with all the asked details
- Also you have to upload scanned copies of all the required documents, testimonials, certificate and passport size photograph and signature with SCERT Delhi Application Form
- At last, you have to hit in submit tab and also take print out of the SCERT Application Form for further usage.
Get Notification: SCERT Recruitment 2018
Hit Here: SCERT Online Application Form
Last Date to Apply against SCERT Delhi Recruitment 2018: 15-03-2018
To fetch more information regarding the SCERT Recruitment 2018, you are advised to visit the Official Link of the State Council of Educational Research and Training, Delhi. Also you can bookmark our web page by pressing CTRL+D to get all the latest updates time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|