Supreme Court Of India has asserted a job notification related to sci.nic.in Recruitment. Career oriented and capable individuals may apply against vacancies of Assistant Librarian Post. Aspirants who wish to grab this golden opportunity must submit the prescribed application form on or before the last date which is shaped below. Be the first to know latest news related to sci.nic.in Recruitment 2016 by our portal.
|Post Name||Assistant Librarian|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application Form||2nd January 2016|
This reputed government organization functioned from the Parliament House. We the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing complete details about Supreme Court Of India Jobs such as essential Qualifications, applying process and selection process in below section of this page.
Interested candidates should have Degree in Library Science from a recognized University with Diploma in Computer Applications of a recognized university or Institute with Knowledge of Computer Operation in Library work.
Candidates who will be appointed will get Rs. 9300 – 34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- plus other allowances as admissible under the rules in the Registry of the Supreme Court of India.
Age of applying candidates should be below 30 years as on 1. 12. 2015. Usual relaxation in age will be admissible to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Physically Challenged/ Ex-Servicemen as per Government Rules.
Job hunters will be appointed as per their performance in Computer Test and Interview. No TA/DA will be payable to the candidates for appearing in the Computer Test and Interview.
How to Apply for sci.nic.in Recruitment:
- Job seekers, who are well suited for above stated posts, will have to visit the Official website i.e. sci.nic.in
- Move on to “Recruitment” link appearing on left side of home page.
- Press “Applications invited for appointment to the post of Assistant Librarian, Supreme Court Library [PDF] – 11-12-2015” link.
- Then, read the official notification very carefully and download the format of application form.
- Must fill application form with exact information and attach the Xerox of entire documents.
- At last, filled application form completed in all aspects must be sent to address provided below before the last date should be reached
Supreme Court of India,
Tilak Marg, New Delhi – 110 201
Last Date Of Receipt Of Application Form: 2nd January 2016
You may open this Official Notification to know more about Supreme Court Of India Recruitment. We keep updating all the latest sci.nic.in Recruitment 2016 details here so please Bookmark this page using Control+D and don`t miss any Recruitment details
Something That You Should Put An Eye On