Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2015
Supreme Court of India is preparing panel of suitable candidates, so as to appoint them on Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistants position through a notification as Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2015. To fulfill this recruitment, online application are invited and only those contenders that apply for it within the given time duration will be called for further procedures i.e. screening test and interview round.
Appointed contenders will be given a satisfactory amount of salary package, so if you fulfill the following essential Qualifications and other eligibility conditions, then apply for Supreme Court of India Jobs before the ending date of this employment procedure as stated below.
|Post Name||Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistants|
|Online Registration will be available from||30th April to 16th May 2015|
Team of recruitmentresult.com is providing more details associated with sci.nic.in Recruitment 2015 such as post name, selection process and how to apply for Supreme Court of India online application etc… in the beneath section of this page.
- An aspirant must be a Law graduate i.e. applying contender must have a Bachelor Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any University /Institution established by law in India.
- Candidate studying in the fifth year of the Five-Year Integrated Law Course are also eligible to apply.
- Candidate must have knowledge of computer.
Applying candidates’ age must not be above 27 years as on the last date of receipt of applications.
Salary Scale Info:
Appointed contenders will receive a monthly stipend of Rs.30, 000/-.
Candidates will be required to pay Application/Test Fee of Rs.200/- plus bank charges and fee shall be paid online through payment gateway provided by UCO Bank.
Selection Process for Supreme Court of India Recruitment:
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Screening Test.
- Merit list of contenders will be drawn on the basis of marks, they secured in the Screening Test and after that selected contenders will be called for interview.
Choice of Test Centre:
- The Screening Test will be conducted at Test Centres in Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Kolkata.
- The applicants are required to indicate their choice of Test Centre at which they wish to appear.
How to Apply for Supreme Court of India Application Form?
- Interested candidates have to apply online through Official website i.e. sci.nic.in
- Move on to “Recruitment” link appearing on left side of home page.
- Press “Online Registration for engagement as Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistants in the Supreme Court of India” link.
- Log in yourself, if not yet then firstly do the registration.
- After log in, fill application form and Upload Photo & Signature image.
- Make Payment and Submit Application form.
- At last, take a print out of filled form.
Documents to be made ready while applying online:
- Valid Email ID
- Personal details
- Educational qualification details
- Image of scanned photograph in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Image of scanned signature in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Debit / Credit Card/Internet Banking details for online payment.
- Starting Date for online registration: 30th April 2015
- Last date for online registration: 16th May 2015
Note: Read Official Notification to know more details about Supreme Court of India Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On