Supreme Court Recruitment 2014
- Supreme Court of India has depicted a notification as Supreme Court Recruitment 2014 and offers various new job vacancies to fill from talented and young candidates.
- Eligible & self motive applicants may apply for this post only in prescribed application format before 10-5-2014.
- For more details regarding Supreme Court Recruitment 2014 see the given information structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Name of Organization:
Supreme Court of India
Name of Post:
- Candidates should have Degree in Law/ Master’s Degree in Library Science from recognized University.
- Aspirants should have Diploma in Computer Application recognized by AICTE/DOEACC
- Applicants should possess knowledge of Computer application in Library work.
Aspirants should have minimum 5 years experience as a Librarian in a Library of a recognized University/Govt. Department
Age limit of aspirants should be not more than 50 years of age as on 1.4.2014.
Selected applicants will get salary in the Pay Band of Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.7600/- plus other allowances
Selection will be based on computer test/interview.
How to Apply?
- Aspirants should visit the official website www.supremecourtofindia.nic.in
- Download application form from official link
- Paste recent passport size photo on provided space.
- Send it to below address with attested copies of all the relevant documents in an envelope super scribed “post applied for”
Supreme Court of India,
Tilak Marg, New Delhi-110201”
Last date for application receipt: 10-5-2014.
Note: For more details go to Official Notification.