Supreme Court Recruitment 2014
- Supreme Court of India (SCI) has released new job vacancies for the recruitment of SPA/PA posts as Supreme Court Recruitment 2014. Hopeful job applicants must apply for this vacant post.
- Successor this an excellent job opportunity grab this by send the application form in prescribed format before or on 20.6.2014.
- The whole acknowledgement regarding this advertisement such as eligibility criteria, selection process, age limit and how to apply etc are mentioned below:
Name of Organization:
Supreme Court of India
Name of the Post:
- Senior Personal Assistant
- Personal Assistant
- Candidate should have Degree of any recognized University.
- Applicants should have Proficiency in Shorthand (English) with a speed of 110/100 w.p.m.
- Aspirants should have Knowledge of Computer Operation with typing speed of 40 w.p.m. on Computer.
- Aspirants should be below 28 years (Senior Personal Assistant) and 27 years (Personal Assistant) as on 1.5.2014.
- Usual relaxation in age will be admissible to the candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen as per Government Rules.
Contenders will have to pay for non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 300/- (Rs. 150/- in case of SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen) in favour of Registrar (Admn.), Supreme Court of India.
Competitor will be totally selected on the basis of test.
Selected job hunter will get the Pay Band of Rs. 9300-34800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4600/-(Senior Personal Assistant) and Rs. 4200/- (Personal Assistant)
How to apply?
- Interested aspirants applications must be obtained from Supreme Court from Monday to Friday between 10.30 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. and 2.00 p.m. to 4.30 p.m.
- Applicant will deposit the demand draft by hand or send it by registration post his/her own risk a self addressed envelope of 32 cm X 25 cm size with postage stamp of Rs. 70/- will be required.
- The candidates who fulfill the prescribed qualifications and eligibility conditions should submit the application by hand in the prescribed form at the below mentioned address:
New Reception Counter of Supreme Court of India,
near Gate “E”, Mathura Road Side
Candidate will be also able to send the application form by registered post at the address of:
Registrar (Admn I), Supreme Court of India,
Tilak Marg, New Delhi-110201
Last date of receipt of form by hand/registry: 20.6.2014
Note: for more detail check the Official Notification.