A latest job advertisement has been liberated as sci.nic.in Recruitment by Supreme Court of India. The reputed government organization functioned from the Parliament House that wishes to recruit result oriented and skilled contenders for filling up Editor, Supreme Court Reports vacancy in the Registry of Supreme Court of India. Job appliers, whose desire to get hold jobs in Govt sector, can apply for sci.nic.in Recruitment 2015 and must submit the prescribed application form before the last date which is 16th November 2015. Be the first to know latest news related to sci.nic.in Recruitment 2016 by our portal.
|Post Name||Editor, Supreme Court Reports|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application Form||16th November 2015|
We the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing complete details about sci.nic.in Recruitment 2015 such as essential Qualifications, applying process and selection process in below section of this page.
Job finders, who are willing to get Editor, Supreme Court Reports Posts at Supreme Court of India vacancy, should have a degree in Law of a Statutory University in India recognized by the Bar Council of India or any State Bar Council for enrolment as an Advocate and having knowledge of computer operation
- Appliers must be an Advocate enrolled in the territory of India and should have actually practiced in a High Court/Supreme Court for a continuous period and also held a judicial appointment for not less than 5 years. OR
- Must be a Reader or Lecturer in Law of a recognized University for not less than five years or minimum three years service in a Class 1 Gazette post in Government service.
Job finders’ age should not below 55 years and relaxation criteria will be provided as per norms.
Salary Scale Info:
Shortlisted aspirants for Editor, Supreme Court Reports Posts will accept Pay Band of Rs. 37400 – 67000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 8700/- per month.
Selection Process for Supreme Court of India Recruitment:
Applicants’ classification will be based on their performance in Computer Test which shall comprise of:
- Starting and shutting down of the computer.
- Use of Internet.
- Retrieval of information from the Supreme Court Website.
- Typing on computer.
Those candidates, who qualify in computer test, are eligible to appear in written test in preparing head-note of judgment followed by an Interview session which will be held on stipulated date.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for sci.nic.in Recruitment?
- Job seekers, who are well suited for above stated posts, will have to visit the Official website i.e. sci.nic.in
- Move on to “Recruitment” link appearing on left side of home page.
- Press “Applications invited for appointment to the posts of Editor and Assistant Editor, Supreme Court Reports [PDF] – 17-10-2015” link.
- Then, read the official notification very carefully and download the format of application form
- Must fill application form with exact information and attach the Xerox of entire documents.
- At last, filled application form completed in all aspects must be sent to address provided below before the last date should be reached.
Documents to be attached:
- Photocopies of 10th certificate (for date of birth),
- Xerox copies of LL.B. certificate (for educational qualification),
- Copy of certificate of enrolment as an Advocate with Bar Council,
- Photostat of practicing as an Advocate in High Court/Supreme Court/working as a Reader or Lecturer in Law of a recognized University/Class-1 Gazetted Post (for exact proof of experience showing duration and date from-to) duly attested by appropriate Gazetted Officers.
To the Registrar (Admn.I),
Supreme Court of India,
Tilak Marg, New Delhi – 110 201
Last Date Of Receipt Of Application Form: 16th November 2015
You may open this Official Notification to know more about sci.nic.in Recruitment 2015. We keep updating all the latest sci.nic.in Recruitment 2016 details here so please Bookmark this page using Control+D and don`t miss any Recruitment details
Something That You Should Put An Eye On