SDMC Recruitment 2018
With the purpose of filling 166 CONTRACTUAL Teacher Vacancy in the South Delhi Municipal Corporation, SDMC Recruitment 2018 notification has been released. Regarding this, corporation has decided to invite applications through online mode.
Apply Online for SDMC Delhi Recruitment
South Delhi Municipal Corporation is looking or eligible and capable applicants only, so those who are interested must need to confirm the eligibility norm for SDMC Notification. Eligible ones can fill and submit SDMC Online form latest before 14-08-2018
Highlights of this page
SDMC Teacher Vacancy details
As per the SDMC Notice, capable applicants will be recruited on the basis their performance in written exam and interview.Those who will be selected will get attractive pay scale.
Applicants, if you want to grab more details related to SDMC Recruitment 2018-19 then must read this entire page which is well created by the expert team member of recruitmentresult.com
|Corporation||South Delhi Municipal Corporation|
|SDMC Job vacancy||(Nursery) Teacher|
|No. of SDMC vacancies||166|
|Last date for SDMC Recruitment||14-08-2018|
You Can Also: Get Latest Teaching Jobs
(Nursery) Teacher Vacancy: 166
SDMC Teacher Eligibility
- Those who wish to apply for SDMC Teacher Vacancy should have passed Senior Secondary Schools Certificate or its equivalent exam with at least 45% marks from a recognized Board /Institution/ University
- Diploma / Certificate in Nursery Teacher Education Programme of not less than 2 years or B.Ed (Nursery) from a recognized Institute
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
SDMC Teacher Age limit
Appliers of South Delhi Municipal Corporation Recruitment must ensure age limit for the SDMC Teacher jobs as per you category from below framed table
|For Gen||18 – 30 years|
|SC||18 – 35 years|
|ST||18 – 35 years|
|OBC||18 – 33 years|
|Other||18 – 40 years|
SDMC Teacher Salary Details
Those who will be selected for SDMC Teacher Recruitmentwill get impressive and suitable amount of pay of Rs.35, 400/- along with various admissible allowances and benefits
SDMC Recruitment Criteria
In order to recruit eligible and deserving applicants for SDMC Jobs, selection panel of corporation has decided to conduct written test and Interview
Must Go Through These Articles, For Doing Preparation Of Exam /Interview:
How To Apply For SDMC Recruitment 2018?
Those who wish to apply for SDMC Recruitment is required may follow below mentioned step by step guidelines.
- First and foremost steps of the applicants is to visit official site of South Delhi Municipal Corporation that is mcdonline.gov.in
- As you reached to the home page select “South Delhi Municipal Corporation” link.
- Form new page follow on “E- news & Events” section given at left side
- Select the suitable “Advertisement for Engagement of teachers on contract basis” link
- Read all the detailscarefully regarding SDMC Jobs Recruitment
- Those who are eligible select suitable link to “Apply Online” link
- Now Fill Online Application Formwith all required details in prescribed manner.
- After that upload scanned images of relevant documents and certificate with passport size photo/ signature if required
- At last, press the “submit” tab and take out printed copy of formfor future usage.
Date To Be Noted
|Closing Date for SDMC 2019 Recruitment||14-08-2018|
|Tentative list for sort listed candidates||27-09-2018|
|The tentative date for scheduled for verification of documents:||07-09-2018 to 11-09-2018|
|The tentative date for notification of selected candidates:||14-09-2018 to 24-09-2018|
|Issuance of Engagement Letter by Zonal DDEs/ ADEs:||25-09-2018 to 26-09-2018|
Find Here: More Jobs in Delhi
We have provided complete details related to SDMC Recruitment 2018-19 on this page for more info you can go through the Official Link. For any latest updates you can bookmark our site recruitmentresult.com.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Municipal Corporation Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|