SDSC SHAR Recruitment
Satish Dhawan Space Centre, SHAR has released a vacancy notification for SDSC SHAR Recruitment 2016. This organization has made announcement to recruit skilled and efficient candidates to fill up the various posts of Scientific Assistant (MPC) and Technical Assistant in various disciplines. Willing contenders can apply against these current vacancies in government sector by submitting online application form. You may obtain latest updates about SDSC SHAR Recruitment 2017 by staying connected through this page.
Job Seekers who are looking for central Government jobs in Nellore, Andhra Pradesh can apply against this notification online on or prior to its last date. Interested candidates can acquire relevant details related to above vacancies by going through thee below part of this page of recruitmentresult.com
SDSC SHAR Recruitment
|Organization Name||Satish Dhawan Space Centre, SHAR|
|No. of Vacancies||23|
|Last date to apply||25th August 2016|
Name of Posts and No. Of Posts:
|Post Name||Department||No. of Vacancies|
|Technical Assistant||Automobile Engineering with LVD Licence||01|
|Electronics & Communications Engineering||06|
|Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering||02|
|Mechanical Engineering with R & AC as one of the subject||01|
|Computer Science and Engineering||01|
Candidates applying for Scientific Assistant (MPC) posts must have first Class degree of B.Sc with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry while the candidates who want to apply for post of Technical Assistant should have first Class Diploma in Engineering from a recognized State Board/ University/Institution.
Age of applying candidates must be resided in between 18 to 25 years as on 25th August 2016. Relaxation for SC / ST/ OBC candidates will be applicable as per the rules and regulation of government.
The job seekers appointed will be given a pay scale of Rs 9300-34,800/ along with a grade pay of Rs 4600/- as a monthly salary by the organization.
Initial screening of applications will be done based on the academic performance and only those screened-in candidates will be called for written test. The final selection will be made purely based on the scores obtained by them in the written test. Those who will qualify the examination will have to appear for skill test.
Read Also:- Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam
How to Apply for SDSC SHAR jobs?
- Candidates can follow the below mention steps to fill the online application form:
- Firstly, you are required to open the official web page of Satish Dhawan Space Centre Shar that is sdsc.shar.gov.in
- Follow the link ‘Online Application for Advertisement No.SDSC SHAR/RMT/02/2016 Dated 29.06.2016 for the posts of Technical and Scientific Assistants in various……….’ from the ‘Latest News’ section.
- After that, Choose “Apply now” button beside “Online Application for Advertisement No.SDSC SHAR/RMT____” link.
- Then you need to hit on “Apply” tab in front of the posts you are willing to applying.
- Now start Fill Online Application Form with all the requisite information and upload your scanned image and signature in the space available. Also, upload a CV (if required) with online application form.
- After completing it, “Submit” button for the final submission of application form
- Candidates may print a hard copy of submitted form and keep it safe for future use.
Last date to fill online application form: 25th August 2016
Candidates can check official notification mentioned below to collect completed details about the above mention posts. You can also follow us on Google plus or Facebook to get time to time news regarding SDSC SHAR Recruitment 2016 – 2017 or you may book mark our page by pressing Ctrl + D.
SDSC SHAR Recruitment: Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|