SDSC SHAR Recruitment
Satish Dhawan Space Centre, SHAR has emitted an advertisement related to SDSC SHAR Recruitment 2016. Participants who wish to make their career with this space centre may fill up the vacancies against invited applications for Junior Hindi Translator Posts. Candidate interested in applying for these available latest government jobs must apply for the same in as soon as possible. Aspirants are advised to stay connected to this portal for upcoming info on SDSC SHAR Recruitment 2017.
|Name of organizing body||Satish Dhawan Space Centre, SHAR|
|Last date to fill online application||20th October 2016|
Jobs seekers may grab this chance, by applying for SDSC SHAR Vacancy through submitting their completely filled online application forms in prescribed manner before date of submitting of application ends. Applications must be reached before the due date that is well settled below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
SDSC SHAR Recruitment
SDSC SHAR Vacancies:
Junior Hindi Translator
Candidates should have possessed Master’s degree from a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with English medium and Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level.
Check Here: More Post Graduate Jobs
General category candidates must resided between the age limit of 18-35 year as on 20.10.2016, and those who belong to reserved category should have age limit as per the norms.
Salary Details for SDSC SHAR Jobs:
Selected candidates will be getting the Pay scale of Rs.354007/- per month.
Selection Process for SDSC SHAR Recruitment:
Initial selection of aspirants will be made on the basis of academic performance and other parameters given in the on-line applications and only those screened-in candidates will be called for written test for final selection. Aspirants who qualify in the written test will have to appear for Skill test.
Get Best Answer Here: How to Prepare for Written Examination
How to fill SDSC SHAR Online Application Form?
- Aspirants willing to apply for stated Veterinary Officer posts, are first of all, required to fill an online application form which is available on the official website of Satish Dhawan Space Centre Shar that is sdsc.shar.gov.in.
- Now, follow “Online Application for Advertisement No.SDSC SHAR/RMT/05/2016 Dated 16.08.2016 for the posts of Junior Hindi Translator is OPEN.” Link available on the homepage under ‘Latest Job Advertisements’ section.
- Then, select suitable post link as “Advt. 05/2016 Detailed Notification” link on the same page.
- Read the opened notification carefully and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Now revisit the previous page and choose “Apply Now” link visible below the advertisement link.
- After that, you will be getting the online application in front of your computer screen.
- Fill the form with complete details in approved manner and Upload your scanned photo and signature on the application form.
- After filling the form, press “submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At last, take a print out for future reference.
Must Know About: Procedure To Fill Online Application Form
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to fill online application: 20th October 2016
Note: Get further relevant details about SDSC SHAR Jobs through Official Notification. Keep visiting this page time to time to get latest updates related to SDSC SHAR Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|