Security and Exchange Board of India has broadcasted an advertisement in concern to SEBI Recruitment 2016. For this concern Board is invites applications to engage eligible and talented job fighters for filling up the posts of Chief Information Technology Security Officer. Candidates, who desire to join this reputed government organization, may apply now for SEBI Jobs, by submitting their application form till the last date that is 17th Oct. 2016. To grasp the coming up notification regarding SEBI Recruitment 2017, contestants are requested to regularly visit this page as we are going to cover every minute fact regarding the same.
For obtaining other details concerning to this employment notification, candidates are advised to comprehend the complete details presented on this page that is well designed by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Contenders are requested to make sure that he/she should fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms for these job openings in government sector before applying.
|Name of Corporation||Security and Exchange Board of India|
|Last date to submit application form||17th Oct. 2016|
Chief Information Technology Security Officer
- Contenders who are going to apply for Vacancies In Government Sector must possess Degree of post graduate with minimum two years duration in relevant discipline such as computers / information technology with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (electrical / electronic / electronics and communication engineering / information technology / computer science) OR a Master’s degree in Computers Application.
- Applying job hunters should have minimum 10 years of experience in IT industry, preferably in Cyber Security /IT Systems Audit /Assessment and implementation of critical IT, systems
- At least five years of experience at a fairly senior level as Head of a large unit of an IT Company or IT unit of a bank / financial institution/ market infrastructure institution, with sound knowledge of development implementation and management of IT related projects with appropriate managerial skills.
Must Check Here: More Post Graduate Jobs
- Age of aspirants applying for SEBI Vacancies should not be below 45 years and their maximum age limit must be 55 years as per norms.
- Upper age limit can be relaxed for reserved category as per rules of organization for Security and Exchange Board of India Recruitment.
The candidate who will be successfully appointed for these latest government sector Jobs will get a scale of pay of 101900/- to Rs. 113900/- from the department.
- Housing Allowance
- Medical Expenses (both declaration and no declaration)
- Accident Insurance
- Reimbursement of Residential Telephone
- Financial Dailies
- Book Grant
- Vehicle Maintenance (including Driver’s Salary)
- Protocol Allowance
- House Cleaning Allowance
- Entertainment Allowance
- Health Check up
- Eye Refraction Test
- Subsidized Lunch Facility etc Deductions for Insurance
- Medical Assistant Fund
- Subsidized Lunch
- Taxes will be done as per rules
Mode of Assortment for SEBI Careers:
The selection panel of Security and Exchange Board of India conducts Interview for the enrollment of appliers.
How to Apply for SEBI Recruitment?
- Visit official site of Security and Exchange Board of India that is www.sebi.gov.in.
- After that go to ‘career’ tab visible at the top in menu bar.
- Choose link ‘Recruitment of Chief Information Technology Security Officer (on Contract basis)’ link.
- Read all the instruction carefully and completely.
- After reading relevant details you need to download application form presented at the bottom of advertisement.
- Take a print out of it and fill your application form with correct details in proper manner.
- Attach all the relevant documents/ testimonials along with application form.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph.
- Prepare an envelope and super- sub- scribe with “Application for the post of CHIEF
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SECURITY OFFICER ………….”
- Put your application form into it and send it to below mentioned address.
General Manager (HRD),Securities and Exchange Board of India
Plot No.C4-A, “G” Block,Bandra-Kurla Complex
Bandra (East), Mumbai 400 051
Get Here: Latest Jobs in Mumbai
Last date to submit application form: 17th Oct. 2016
Check Official Notification mentioned below to get complete details related to Security and Exchange Board of India Jobs.
SEBI Recruitment 2016 – 2017: Download Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best Jobs In India||Top Highest Paying Jobs in India|