SEBI Recruitment 2013
Security and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has published a notification for recruitment through www.sebi.gov.in. Applicants may apply for the ‘Officer Grade A’ vacancy by online application.
Candidates who want to be an Officer Grade A (General Stream) may apply for SEBI recruitment 2013. Last date to apply for this SEBI vacancy is 26th August 2013.
Continue on our webpage of recruitmentresult.com that provides below complete details related to this advertisement of SEBI recruitment 2013:
Name of organization
Security and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
Name of post
Officer Grade A (General Stream)
No. Of Posts
Who may apply for?
Applicants should be Masters Degree in Economics/ Commerce/ MBA/ Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Management with 55% marks from any recognized University/Institute, CA/CFA/CS/ICWA.
Rs. 17100 – 33200/-.
Age Limitation Details
Age of the candidates should not be above 27 years as on the 31st July 2013. Relaxation in upper age limit is applied as per the government norms.
Online test & Interview will be the criteria for short listing the job fighters.
How to apply?
Aspirants who are eligible and willing to have this job may apply for SEBI recruitment 2013. Job seekers may submit online application through official website at www.sebi.gov.in along with all relative documents photocopies.
Date to keep in mind
- Start Date of Online Application: 12th August 2013
- Last Date of Online Application: 26th August 2013
- Payment of fee On-Line: 12th August 2013 to 26th August 2013
- Payment of Fee Off-Line:14th August 2013 to 30th August 2013
- Availability of Call Letters on SEBI website (for Online Examination): 07th September 2013 (tentative)
- Date of On-Line Examination: 15th August 2013 (tentative)
More relevant links
You may visit at the Official Advertisement.