Security and Exchange Board of India has broadcasted a job notification in concern of SEBI Recruitment. Online applications are invited for the engagement of dedicated and talented contenders against Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) post. Candidates who found themselves eligible for SEBI Recruitment 2015 can apply by submitting the SEBI online application form on or before the last date, which is indicated below.
|Name of the Post||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)|
|No of vacancy||46|
|Last Date To apply online||September 07, 2015|
|Date of On-Line Examination||October 11, 2015|
You can get the entire information related to SEBI Jobs such as post name, salary details, selection process, and applying procedure etc, which is indicated below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Vacancy and Essential Qualification:
|General||32||Masters Degree in Economics/ Commerce/ MBA/ Post Graduate Degree in Management/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management, CA/ CFA/ CS/ ICWA.|
|Legal||09||Bachelors Degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institute with minimum 55% marks|
|Engineering (Civil)- Technical||01||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks in the aggregate (55% for ST)|
|Official Language||02||Masters Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelors Degree level or Masters Degree in Sanskrit / English / Economics/ Commerce|
|Research||02||Masters Degree in Statistics/ Economics/ Commerce/ MBA (Finance)/ Econometrics|
Aspirants who will be selected will get Rs. 17100 – 33200/- as salary per month from Security and Exchange Board of India.
For OBC candidates age must not be more than 30 years and for SC/ ST candidates age of appliers must not exceed from 32 years.
- For OBC (NCL) candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ ST/ Persons With Disability (PWD): Rs. 100/-
- Fee can be paid through online mode using only Debit Cards (Rupay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit cards , Internet Banking , IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
To select talented job seekers Security and Exchange Board of India will organize On-Line Examination and Interview.
How to Apply for SEBI Recruitment:
- Aspirants who are eligible and willing to have this job may apply for SEBI Vacancy through online mode.
- Job seekers may submit online application through official website atwww.sebi.gov.in
- Then go to the ‘careers’ section and press on the suitable link.
- Now read the terms and conditions carefully before applying.
- After that fill all the mandatory details, upload required certificates
- Press on “pay online” to pay the application fee and submit the form after completion.
- Take a hard copy of the filled application form for future use.
- Last Date To apply online: September 07, 2015
- Payment of fee On-Line: September 07, 2015
- Availability of Call Letters: Will be intimated by email/sms
- Date of On-Line Examination: October 11, 2015
Note: To get all relevant details about SEBI Recruitment 2015 you may check this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On