Candidates, who want to make their career in SEBI, must apply against this advertisement titled as SEBI Recruitment. SEBI Recruitment Notification has been broadcasted by Security and Exchange Board of India. Appliers are informed that organization is recruiting the skilled candidates to fill up 38 vacancies of Officer Grade A (Asst Manager) Posts. Keen contenders, who are fulfilling the required eligibility criteria, may apply for SEBI Recruitment 2017 before the last date that is 26-05-2017. If you want to get coming up notification regarding SEBI Jobs, contestants are requested to regularly visit this page as we are going to cover every minute fact regarding the same.
This page includes:
Interested candidates need to fill and submit SEBI Application Form through online mode. To get other details related to SEBI Job Openings like educational qualification, age limit, salary details, applying procedure and many more, you must readout this page which has well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Corporation||Security and Exchange Board of India|
|Name of the Posts||Officer Grade A (Asst Manager)|
|No. of the Posts||38|
|Last date to submit application form||26-05-2017|
|Date of Written Examination||25-06-2017|
|Name of the Posts||No. of the Posts|
Those candidates are applying for SEBI Jobs, should have completed Masters Degree in Economics/ Commerce/ MBA/ Post-Graduate Degree in Management/ Post-Graduate Diploma in Management with 55% marks, CA/CFA/CS/ICWA OR Bachelors Degree in Law from a recognized University or institute with good score.
Age Limitations for SEBI Careers:
- The age of participating candidates should not be more than 27 years as as of on 30th April 2017.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per organization norms.
- Applying aspirants have to pay the fee of Rs. 600/- for unreserved and general category candidates and for all other candidates (PH/ST/SC), the amount of application fee of Rs. 100/-.
- Fee can be paid through online mode using by debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Those applicants will be recruited for the above stated posts will receive satisfied and expensive amount of salary of Rs.28510 to Rs.55600 per Month which will be offered by the recruitment panel of organization.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of the applicants will be based on the basis of their performance written exam and personal interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of organization.
For Better Preparation Of Exam/Interview, Must Read Below Given Articles.
SEBI Officer Grade-A General Stream Exam Pattern
|1.||English Language||50 Marks|
|2.||Reasoning Ability||50 Marks|
|3.||General Awareness||50 Marks|
|4.||Quantitative Aptitude||50 Marks|
|Total Marks||200 Marks|
SEBI Officer Grade-A IT & Official Language Stream Exam Pattern
|1.||English Language||40 Marks|
|2.||Reasoning Ability||40 Marks|
|3.||General Awareness||40 Marks|
|4.||Professional Language||40 Marks|
|5.||Quantitative Aptitude||40 Marks|
|Total Marks||200 Marks|
Have A Look On this Useful Section
- START: General Knowledge Online Test
- START: Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
- START: English Language Online Quiz
- START: Logical Reasoning Online Quiz
- START: General Science Quiz
- Greater Mumbai
- Navi Mumbai
- New Delhi-NCR
How to fill SEBI Application Form?
- Applicants, who are applying for Security and Exchange Board of India Recruitment, need to visit official site of Security and Exchange Board of India that is www.sebi.gov.in.
- Secondly, candidates need to choose “Career” tab visible at the top in menu bar.
- Now, you need to choose “SEBI Recruitment Exercise for Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – 2017” link for that posts which you want to apply and read all the instruction carefully and completely.
- After reading relevant details you need to fill online application form with complete details in correct manner.
- When you have filled information, you need to upload essential documents and recent passport size photograph along with the form.
- Now, check it at once and press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- Finally, take a print out of it for future reference.
SEBI Recruitment 2017: Official PDF
|Closure of registration of application||26/05/2017|
|Closure for editing application details||26/05/2017|
|Last date for printing your application||29/05/2017|
|Online Fee Payment||05/05/2017 to 26/05/2017|
For further details regarding SEBI Recruitment 2017 – 2018 you may go through the Official link. For more updates regarding latest jobs you may kindly bookmark this web portal by using CTRL + D. You can also follow us on Google plus and face book.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|