SEBI Officer Grade A Syllabus
Get latest updated SEBI Officer Grade A Syllabus!!! Candidates who will participate in Securities & Exchange Board of India Officer Grade A exam may collect SEBI Officer Exam Pattern as well as syllabus. We are listing Assistant Manager Paper pattern for General Stream as well as for IT and Official Language Stream. Written Test consists of Multiple Choice Questions from diverse sections. Exam Pattern acts as a useful resource in knowing structure of the Written Test. Contenders may also download SEBI Officer Grade A Syllabus 2018 through online mode.
In SEBI Officer Grade A paper, questions are asked from topics including General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge. Through SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment process, it will appoint individuals for Assistant Manager Grade A positions in General, Legal, Information Technology, Official Language and Research Stream. We, the team of recruitmentresult.com are listing detailed SEBI Officer Grade A Syllabus 2018 & exam pattern so that you may study well.
SEBI Officer Grade A Syllabus
SEBI Assistant Manager Syllabus for English Language:
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Comprehension added in SEBI Officer Grade A Syllabus
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Vocabulary added in syllabus for SEBI Grade A Officer Exam
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Antonyms etc.
START: English Language Online Quiz
SEBI Officer Grade A Syllabus 2018 for Reasoning Ability:
- Spatial Orientation.
- Space Visualization.
- Decision Making.
- Visual Memory.
- Figural Classification added in SEBI Officer Grade A Syllabus
- Relationship Concepts.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Statement Conclusion etc.
- Problem Solving.
SEBI Officer Grade A 2018 Syllabus for General Awareness:
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Awards and Honors.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Important Days
- International & National Organizations.
- Sports added in SEBI Officer Grade A Syllabus
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Books and Authors.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Countries & Capitals etc.
SEBI Officer Grade A 2018 Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude:
- Number Systems.
- Decimals & Fractions.
- Whole Numbers added in SEBI Officer Grade A Syllabus
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Profit & Loss.
- Time and Distance.
- Time & Work.
- Data Interpretation etc.
START: Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
SEBI Officer Grade A Exam Pattern
For General Stream:
|1.||Written Test||I||English Language||50||2 Hours|
For IT and Official Language Stream:
|1.||Written Test||I||English Language||40||2 Hours|
Read Here: Tips to Prepare For Bank Exams
SEBI Officer Grade A Examination Centres:
- Kolkata/ Greater Kolkata
- Hyderabad/ Rangareddy
- Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane
- Chandigarh/ Mohali
- Kochi/ Ernakulam
- New Delhi-NCR
Do you know tips to crack SEBI Officer Grade A paper?
Aspirants are suggested to follow listed tips to crack SEBI Officer Grade A exam.
- Refer latest updated SEBI Officer Grade A Syllabus & exam pattern
- Stay positive & study well
- Take guidance from SEBI Officer Grade A Study material including books to crack paper, SEBI Officer Grade A previous year papers etc.
- Manage time allotted to each section to score well
- Offer equal importance to all topics added in syllabus
- Study with your peers & discuss problems with your friends.
- Revise all important topics from time to time
- Practice SEBI Officer Grade A Mock Test papers.
- Take small rest while studying for exam. It will boost up your energy & performance.
Get Here: Bank Exam Model Papers
Preparation Books for SEBI 2018 Exam:
Refer these books & plan out your preparation for exam.
|Oxford advance Learner Dictionary|
|English grammar||Raymond Murphy|
|Computer Awareness||Mini Goyal & Sweta Rani|
|Current affairs||Mammen Mathew|
You may Also Check: Bank Placement Papers
About Securities and Exchange Board of India:
Securities and Exchange Board of India set up in 12-04-1992 by the government of India. It is headquartered in Mumbai & manages Securities market. It will hire eligible candidates for the Assistant manager post on the basis of performance in written exam & Personal interview. So, plan well to ensure final selection for jobs in Securities and Exchange Board of India.
To attain more information about SEBI Officer Grade A Syllabus 2018, candidates may follow its Official Link. Stay coned with us for getting more updates about recruitment, exam, results etc.
Have a look on below links
|SEBI Recruitment||SEBI Admit Card|
|Bank Coaching Institutes||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Career in Banking Sector||Upcoming Bank Exams|