South East Central Railway has issued a notice named as SECR Recruitment. the authority is all set to conduct walk in interview, in order to hire eligible and capable candidates on the posts of Medical Practitioner.
Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility conditions needed for SECR Vacancies, can appear in Walk in Interview, which is going to be conducted as on 31-10-2018 at 10:00 Am. Candidates may go through this page to get entire details of SECR Recruitment 2018.
Overview Of This Page
Attend SECR Walk In Interview as on 31st Oct 2018
While going to appear in walk in for SECR Medical Practitioner Recruitment you need to bring duly filled application form, which can be downloaded from the official portal. Along with the application form you have to bring all the needed documents.
Eligible candidates can appear in interview for SECR Recruitment 2018-19 by going through the guidelines mentioned on the beneath segment of this page, which is well supplied by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
SECR Vacancy Details:
Name of Post:Medical Practitioner
Eligibility Criteria for SECR Jobs:
Candidates, who are going to apply forSECR Medical Practitioner Recruitment, they must have done BDS from recognized university or institution with good academic records.
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
To apply for South East Central Railway Vacancies, A candidate should not exceed 53 years of age as on 01-01-2018. Further relaxation would be assembled as per the norms.
Get Here >> SECR Recruitment Notification
Remuneration Details for SECR Medical Practitioner Recruitment:
Those, who will be selected for appointment onSECR Medical Practitioner Vacancies, will get salary as mentioned below:
- Part-time contract for: Four hours – Rs. 36,900/-
- Proportionate reduction per day of absence Part-time contract: Four hours – Rs.1230/-
SECR Medical Practitioner Recruitment Process:
Selection of candidates for SECR Medical Practitioner Jobs will be done on the basis of their qualification and their performances in walk in interview, going to be scheduled as on the below mentioned dates.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
How to apply for SECR Recruitment 2018?
Candidates can apply for South East Central Railway Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- Initially, you need to reach to the official website of the organization that is www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in
- Now you need to follow “News & Updates” tab, available in menu tab and from drop down list you are required to select and hit on “Employment Notification” link.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of SECR Notification, having all the details of SECR Job.
- You should read all the details mentioned in it.
- Afterwards you need to download the SECR Application form prescribed below in PDF file.
- Now you should fill the form in correct manner and attach all the needed documents along with it.
- Bring the same with you at the time of walk in interview.
Grab Today: Upcoming Railway Jobs
- Walk In Date: 31-10-2018
- Time: 10:00 Am
Walk In Venue:
OfficeOfThe Chief Medical Superintendent,
South Eastern Railway,
Adra, Districtpurulia, W.B
Also Check: Latest Jobs in West Bengal
Candidates are suggested to visit the Official Link to get rest details regarding SECR Recruitment 2018-19. You may stay connected with our web portal to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Exam Syllabus||Railway Exam Preparation Tips|
|Career in Indian Railway||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Railway Medical Standards||Railway Books|
|Railway Current Affairs||Railway Salary Package|