South East Central Railway, Bilaspur has liberated an employment notification related to SECR Recruitment. Organization is going to organize a walk-in interview for recruiting capable contenders on various vacant posts of Specialist & General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) in different hospitals, health units and polyclinics. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria of SECR Jobs and willing to apply for SECR Recruitment 2016 they may attend the walk-in interview that will be held on 26th February 2016.
|Name Of The Post||Specialist, General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)|
|No. Of Vacancies||17|
|Walk-in Date||26th February 2016|
Appliers can attain remaining information about SECR Vacancy, such as posts name, required qualification and applying process etc, on this page which is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Vacancies Details & Essential Qualification:
No of posts
|Physician||02||MD (medicine) or equivalent|
|Gynecologist||01||MD/ MS (Gynecologist) or diploma in obst. & gynaec. With 3 years of experience|
|Orthopaedician||01||MD/ MS (Gynecologist) or diploma in Orthopaedics with 3 years of experience|
|GDMO||13||MBBS from institution recognized by MCI|
Applying candidates should not be above than 50 years of age on the date of notification and the relaxation on upper age limit for reserved categories contenders shall be as per organization rules and regulations.
Salary Details of South East Central Railway Jobs:
|Specialists (full time)||Rs. 65000/-|
|General Duty doctors (full time)||Rs. 55000/-|
|Retired doctors||Rs. 46000/-|
Applying candidates need to go through walk-in interview round that that is going to be conducted by the selection panel of organization.
How to apply for South East Central Railway Recruitment?
- Firstly contenders are required to visit the official website of organization that is www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Then aspirants have to go to ‘Recruitment’ section which is available in menu bar on the home page and choose ‘HQ’ in dropdown menu.
- Now applicants need to choose ‘Notification for Engagement of Contract Medical Practitioner (CMP)’ link.
- After reading all instructions carefully interested applicants need to prepare an application to attend the walk-in interview.
- Contenders are required to mention their details like qualification, experience, and other details.
- Self attested copies of required testimonials and a passport size photograph should be attached along with the duly maintain application.
- After completing the application in proper manner, candidates may appear for the walk-in interview which will be conducted on 26th February 2016 at the below mentioned address…
Chamber of Chief Medical Director,
4th Floor, New G.M. Building, S.E.C. Railway,
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 26th February 2016 at 09:00 AM
Candidates who are interested to apply they can read the Official Advertisement to acquire other information regarding SECR Recruitment 2016. Applicants, you can book mark this page by pressing CTRL+D or subscribe our free email service to obtain updated information about SECR Railway Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Railway Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|