South East Central Railway is conducting Walk-in Interview for SECR Recruitment to the post of Paramedical Staff in Central Hospital, Bilaspur. As per the Vacancy Notice, walk-in sessions for 25 Paramedical Staff Jobs will be conducted on 27th, 28th and 29th of August, 2018.
Walk-in sessions are scheduled to be held at Central Hospital, Bilaspur. In order to participate in SECR Recruitment 2018, aspirants need to first complete the registration process on the same day of Walk-in Interview. Timings for registration are 09.30 A.M. – 12:30 P.M.
Highlights of the Page:
Candidates need to reach the Walk-in venue on scheduled date and time which is given below in this page. They are required to bring all the requisite certificates and documents in original along with the set of self-attested photocopies.
Scroll down this page which is well maintained by the team of recruitmentresult.com in order to get more informative details about SECR Recruitment 2018.
SECR Vacancy 2018:
|Paramedical Staff Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Staff Nurse Level||12|
|Health & MalarialInspector||04|
|Audio cum Speech Therapist||01|
Read More About: Indian Railway Eligibility Criteria
Qualification Required and Age Limit for SECR Recruitment:
In order to apply for SECR Paramedical StaffJobs, aspirants need to satisfy the following Qualification Requirements and Age Criteria as per the desired post:
|Name of the Post||Requisite Qualification||Age Limit (Years)|
|Staff Nurse||Certificate as registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from School of Nursing OR Other Institutions recognized by Indian Nursing Council OR B.Sc (Nursing)|| |
|Health & Malarial Inspector||B.Sc Chemistry ;plus|
(a)one year Diploma of Health/Sanitary Inspector (OR)
(b) one year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health/Sanitary Inspector awarded by National Council for Vocational Training, Ministry of Labour and Employment, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
|Physiotherapist||Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy from recognized University|
(b) two years practical experience in Physiotherapy from the Government/ Private Hospital with at least 100 Beds
|ECG Technician||10+2/ Graduation in Science having Certificate/Diploma/Degree in ECG Laboratory Technology/Cardiology/ Cardiology Technician /Cardiology Techniques of a reputed institution.|
Certificate should be of a minimum of one year duration and above
|Dental Hygienist||Degree in Science (Biology) from a recognized University or equivalent.|
(b) Diploma/Certificate course (2 years) in Dental Hygienist from an Institute recognized, by Dental Council of India.
(c)Registered with Dental Council of India as Dental Hygienist and Two years’ experience as Dental Hygienist
|Refractionist||B.SC optometry of 3 or 4 years duration/Diploma in ophthalmic technic course 3 or 4 years duration and registered with concern Council/Licensing body.||18-33|
|Audio cum Speech Therapist||B.Sc and Diploma in Audio & Speech Therapy.|
(b) 2 years’ experience in the related field.
|Pharmacist||10+2 in Science or its equivalent, with two years diploma in Pharmacy & registration with Pharmacy, Council of India or with State Pharmacy Council.||20-33|
|Radiographer||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Diploma in Radiographer/X-Ray Technician/Radiodiognosis Technology (2 years course) from Recognized institute.|
Science graduates with Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radiodiognosis Technology (2 years course) will be preferred.
|Lab Superintendent||B.Sc. with (Bio-chemistry) MoreBiology life science or equivalent plusDiploma in Medical Lab technology(DMLT) or equivalent or B.Sc in|
Medical Technology (laboratory) froma recognized institution.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Basic pay for the contenders selected through SECR Recruitment for the various posts of Paramedical Staff is given below:
|Post Name||Basic Pay|
|Health & Malarial Inspector||Rs.35400/-|
|Audio cum Speech Therapist|| |
Selection Process for SECR Recruitment:
South East Central Railway is conducting Walk-in Interview sessions for SECR Recruitment to hire eligible contenders for the post of Paramedical Staff. Appearing candidates need to reach the walk-in venue on scheduled date and time with all the requisite documents and certificates. Walk-in Schedule for SECR Bilaspur Recruitment 2018 is given below.
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
Instructions to Apply for South East Central Railway Recruitment 2018:
Follow the simple steps provided below in order to participate in SECR Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2018:
- First of all, hit the official link of South East Central Railway that is www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Now go to the ‘Recruitment’ tab present in menu bar of the homepage. A drop down list will appear.
- Select Recruitment, and then press ‘Bilaspur Division’ option.
- The new page will display a list of SECR Jobs Notice for South East Central Railway Bilaspur Division.
- Press the suitable link given for “Walk-In-Interview for the Post of Para-Medical Staff on Contract Basis” Notification.
- SECR Recruitment Notification will appear in front of you.
- Go through the complete notification and make sure you satisfy the requisite eligibility criteria as per the post you wish to apply through SECR Recruitment.
- Reach the walk-in venue on scheduled date and time along with all the supporting documents in original plus self-attested photocopies.
- First you need to complete the Registration Process of SECR Railway Recruitment 2018 then further proceed to the Interview round to be held on the same day.
Hit Here: SECR Recruitment 2018 Notification
Eligible contenders attending the Walk-in Interview for SECR Recruitment 2018 need to bring the following Documents/Certificates in original along with one set of self-attested photocopies:
- Two passport size color photographs
- Date of birth proof.
- Certificates in support of Educational qualifications
- Caste certificate in case of applicants seeking reservation
- PH Certificate (if applicable) issued by competent authority
- Experience certificate, if any, if served in any recognized Govt. /Private Hospital
Date/Time of Registration Process and Walk-in Interview as per the SECR Paramedical Staff posts is given below:
|SECR Recruitment 2018|
|Post Name||Walk-In Date||Registration Time|
Audiologist cum Speech Therapist
|27.08.2018||09.30 A.M. – 12:30 P.M.|
|Health and Malaria Inspector,|
Concerned aspirants are advised to visit the Official Website of South East Central Railway to grab more details about SECR Recruitment 2018. Moreover, keep visiting our web portal for further updates regarding SECR Jobs 2018-19.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Exam Syllabus||Railway Exam Preparation Tips|
|Career in Indian Railway||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Railway Selection Procedure||Railway Books|
|Railway Current Affairs||Railway Salary Package|
Online application form is invited from eligible aspirants through issue of SECR Recruitment Notification. There are 432 vacancies of Apprentice in various disciplines. Those who meet all eligibility terms may apply for SECR Vacancy.
Closing date for submission of application form for SECR Recruitment 2018 is 31-07-2018. Check eligibility norms, applying procedure for South East Central Railway Recruitment from below of page.
This Page Includes:
SECR Apprentice Recruitment:
Those who pass 10th class examination under 10+2 systems or its equivalent & pass ITI course in relevant trade may apply for South East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment.
To know more about South East Central Railway Recruitment such as eligibility, applying process & others, take a look of below page prepared by team members of recruitmentresult.com
11000 Latest Railway Vacancies: Grab Now
|Job position||Number of vacancies|
|Sheet metal worker||10|
Eligibility Criteria for SECR Jobs:
Those applying for South East Central Railway ApprenticeRecruitment may pass 10th class examination under 10+2 systems or its equivalent. You must also pass ITI course in relevant trades from the recognized institution.
You May Check More Job Opportunities, From Here:-
Age Limit for SECR Vacancy:
Age of applicant applying forSouth East Central Railway Jobs should be between 15-24 years as on 01-07-2018. The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 yrs for SC/ST candidates, 03 yrs for OBC and 10 yrs for Ex-serviceman and PWD.
Salary details for SECR Apprentice Jobs:
Those recruited for SECR ApprenticeRecruitmentwill be paid stipend during their training as per the rules of State Government of Chhattisgarh.
Get Here: SECR Recruitment Notice
Selection criteria for SECR Job Openings:
- Aspirants will be shortlisted for South East Central Railway Vacancy on the basis of Medical Examination. Selected candidates will have to pay a sum of Rs.24/- towards medical examination fee.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of average of marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculation (With minimum 50o/o(aggregate) marks) and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
Procedure to fill SECR Online Application Form 2018:
Here is step by step applying process for South East Central Railway Vacancies.
- Applicants applying for South East Central Railway Recruitment may visit official portal of organization i.e. www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in
- At mid of page, you may press on ‘ENGAGEMENT OF ACT APPRENTICES IN SECR’ link.
- Again at new page, you may press on ‘ENGAGEMENT OF ACT APPRENTICES IN BILASPUR DIVISION -2018’ link.
- Refer all details as listed in SECR Notification 2018.
- After checking all details, you may download SECR Application Form 2018.
- Fetch asked details in South East Central Railway Application Form as per requirements.
- Upload required documents along with form.
- At last step, you may submit your form & carry hard copy of same for further need.
You Can Also Get: Upcoming Government Jobs
Last date to apply: 31-07-2018
This is all about SECR Recruitment 2018-19. Check its Official Link for more details about it. You may bookmark our portal for knowing more updates concerning vacancies etc.