Self Declaration Form NTA
National Testing Agency has the responsibility to conduct various exams for admission and recruitment purposes. So, this year NTA has taken an additional measure in the form of Self Declaration Form NTA due to the ongoing condition of coronavirus (COVID-19). Candidates appearing in the upcoming NTA Exams must know How to Fill Self Declaration Form and can also download the PDF online from here through the given direct link.
National Testing Agency – Highlights:
|Organization Name||National Testing Agency|
|Motto||Excellence in Assessment|
|Purpose||To conduct various entrance examinations nationwide|
Self Declaration Form NTA Details:
NTA Guidelines now includes a self-declaration form that is based on the health status of the candidates that are going to appear in the upcoming NTA Exams. Apart from this, other stringent rules needs to be followed up by the candidate such as dress code, type of water bottle and various other restrictions inside the examination hall.
Taking into consideration COVID-19 prevention measures, NTA has also altered the list of examination centres and for which NTA has provided the facility of changing the exam centre cities for accommodation to the candidates.
Read Here: NTA Full Form
Self Declaration Form NTA
How to fill Self Declaration Form for NEET, UGC NET and various other NTA Exams?
Self Declaration Form NTA will be attached with the admit card and needs to be downloaded and printed and candidates have to submit at the exam centre on the day of examination. It is a four page form that includes the health experience of past 14 days.
- Tick the choice in the form, if you have symptoms like Fever, body ache, cough, sore throat, and runny nose. Leave it blank, if you didn’t experience this.
- Tick the choice, if you had come in close contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19. If not, then leave the box blank.
- Tick the choice, if you have not been in contact with someone suffering COVID-19 and have not taken mandatory quarantine.
- Within the past 14 days, if you have travelled to the specific cities and areas, then mention your travel history.
- Sign the undertaking in presence of the examiner.
Self Declaration Form NTA Download:
Download Sample: Self Declaration Form PDF
Other Rules related to NTA exam:
- This time, Roll No will not be attached to the seats. Invigilator after seeing the details from the admit card will show the candidate their respective seat.
- Thumb impression needs to be done from home, so as to prevent using of the same ink pad.
- Attendance will be taken manually, no biometric attendance is there.
- Mask will be provided at the exam centre, so candidates needs to change their own mask and wear out the given one.
- 50ml hand sanitizer only in transparent bottle and transparent water bottle is to be allowed.
List of documents students must carry at the exam hall:
- Printout of admit card, undertaking form (filled and unsigned).
- A simple transparent ballpoint pen.
- Photo ID proof, additional photograph.
- Hand sanitizer (50 ml), transparent water bottle.
- PwD certificate (if applicable).
- Drawing utensils — geometry box, pencils, erasers, color pencils or crayons — for BArch candidates
Preparations done at NTA Exam Centres:
- Before the starting of each shift and as well as after each last shift, seats, monitor, mouse, webcam, desk, keyboard, chair etc all are sanitized thoroughly.
- Door handles, lift buttons, staircase railing etc will also be disinfected several times.
- As per GOI guidelines, there should be a gap between two seats.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available both at the entry and at the exam venue. Also availability of hand sanitizer at various other places for applicants and staff members will be there.
- For scanning the admit card, bar code reader will be available at the entry point.
Press Here: Self Declaration Form NTA Website
We hope that the details of Self Declaration Form NTA given above by the team members of recruitmentresult.com is useful for the candidates that are going to appear in the upcoming NTA Exams. Go through the complete details thoroughly.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|NTA Recruitment||NTA Exams 2021 Test Dates|
|NTA NEET Exam Centres||NTA JEE Main Exam Centres|
|NTA UGC NET Coaching Centres||NTA CMAT|
|NTA NCHMCT JEE||NTA GPAT|