Senior Resident Vacancy In Delhi
Want To Get SR Jobs, Then Must Attend Walk-In Interview On 25th October & Get Detailed Information About Senior Resident Vacancy In Delhi 2016 From Here…DR. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital invites application form from self motivated and eligible candidates for filling up the 14 SR (Senior Resident) jobs for different Disciplines. So you may apply by appearing in walk-in interview session on scheduled date and appliers may get details related to Senior Resident Vacancy In Delhi 2017 by staying in touch with our web portal.
|Hospital Name||DR. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital|
|Walk-In Interview Date||25th October 2016|
Interested aspirants who consider themselves eligible must apply for SR Jobs In Delhi by attending the walk-in interview on scheduled date and must bring original certificate with one set of Xerox of all documents at venue given below. Candidates can get further information concerning with Senior Resident Recruitment In Delhi from below section of this page which is framed as per your convenience by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Senior Resident Vacancy In Delhi
Senior Resident Vacancies:
|Posts Name||Departments Name||Vacancies|
|SR (Senior Resident)||Obs And Gynae||05|
Required Qualification For SR Vacancy:
- Job applicants must have MBBS with Post graduate degree / DNB / Diploma or equivalent as per Residency Scheme in concerned specialty from recognized university or institutions.
- Applying contenders must have completed internship and should be registered with Delhi medical council at the time of joining.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Applicants’ maximum age should be 33 years (s for PG Degree and Diploma holder) & 35 years (for post Doctoral Degree holder). Relaxation in age will be offered as per organization norms.
Shortlisted aspirants for SR Vacancy In Delhi will receive pay scale of Pay Band 3 that is Rs. 15600 – 39100/- with excellent gross pay of Rs. 6600/- per month and other admissible allowances per month.
Mode of Selection:
Categorization of applying contenders will be purely based on their appearance in walk-in Interview as per the government norms.
Check below Links To Clear Interview Round
How to Apply for Senior Resident Vacancy In Delhi?
- Eligible aspirants may apply for SR Vacancies In Delhi by attending walk-in interview on pre-planned date.
- For this, you may need to download the format of application form from official website which is www.delhi.gov.in.
- On homepage, you may select “Recruitments” link which is given in the section of “Employment/Business” shown at the page.
- Then, appliers may select suitable job link and must read entire details very carefully and download format of application form.
- Now must fill the application form as in prescribed manner and attach the required copies of the particulars / certificates with the form and submit it before started interview process.
- Appliers must bring original certificate with one set of Xerox of all documents and report on time at the venue given below on scheduled date.
In the office of Medical Superintendent,
Dr. BSA Hospital, Sector-06,
Rohini, Delhi 85
Get More- Jobs in Delhi
- Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On: 25th October 2016
- Time for enrollment: 9.30 am to 11:30am
For acquiring more information about Senior Resident Vacancy In Delhi 2016 – 2017, you may read Official Notice and you may subscribe our free mail service or bookmark our web portal by using Control + D to get latest updates regarding same.
Senior Resident Vacancy In Delhi: Get Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|