Senior Resident Vacancy in Delhi 2014
Govt. of NCT of Delhi invites talented candidates for Jr/Sr Resident jobs through an advertisement as Senior Resident Vacancy in Delhi 2014. Eligible aspirants must attend walk in interview on 11.08.2014.
Job seekers who are eligible for the vacant post, they must send completed application form in the correct manner for Jr/Sr Resident jobs 2014 on or before the last date that is 06/08/2014.
Rest of the details about Senior Resident Vacancy in Delhi 2014 such as qualification, selection, how to apply and many more are well customized below by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of the Organization:
Govt. of NCT of Delhi
Name of the Post:
- Junior Resident
- Senior Resident
Total No. of Vacancies:
Candidates must possess MBBS/Post Graduate Degree/DNB/Diploma in relevant discipline from the recognized University/Institution.
- For Sr. Residents: 35 years
- For Jr. Residents: 30 years
- Relaxation in Age will be given to reserved candidates as per the Government norms.
- For General and OBC candidates – Rs. 500/-
- Candidates have to pay requisite amount of fee in the form of Demand Draft drawn in the favour of DDO, Central Jail Hospital, Tihar, New Delhi-64.
- SC/ST/PWD applicants are exempted from the application fee.
Interview will be conducted by organization to select talented candidates.
How to apply?
- Applicants must download application form from the official site that is www.delhi.gov.in
- Fill the form in correct manner.
- Attach all required documents with application and forward the completed application to below tuned address:
- Applicants must attend the interview along with essential original documents and photographs on 11/08/2014 at the below tuned address.
In the Office of D.I.G [Prisons],
Ground Floor, Prisons Headquarter, Lajwanti Garden,
Tihar Jail, New Delhi-64
- Date of Interview: 11.08.2014
- Last date of application receipt-06.08.2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Check Official Notification to collect more information.