Senior Resident Vacancy In Delhi 2015
Prisons Department Delhi has recently broadcasted an Advertisement about Senior Resident Vacancy In Delhi 2015 for the posts of SR and JR. Eligible Job seekers who wish to apply may fill Application Form in Prescribed format and attend Walk-in Interview.
|Total number of Vacancies||24|
|End date to apply||22nd January 2015|
|Date of Interview||28th January 2015 and 29th January 2015|
The complete information about Senior Resident Vacancy In Delhi 2015 such as educational qualification, age limit, Selection Process, how to apply etc are well specified below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Vacancy Details for Senior Resident:
|9.||Chest & TB||1|
Vacancy Details for Junior Resident:
- Candidates must have possessed Post Graduate Degree/DNB/Diploma from a recognized University in the related specialty and should be registered with Delhi Medical Council to apply for the post of Sr. Resident.
- Aspirants must have completed MBBS /BDS Degree from a recognized University with Internship and should be registered with Delhi medical Council/Delhi Dental; Council to apply for the post of Jr. Resident.
Age limit and Payband:
|Post name||Age Limit||Payband|
|Sr. Resident||40 years
|Rs. 15600-39100 + GP Rs. 6600|
|Jr. Resident||Rs. 15600-39100 + GP Rs.5400|
- Candidates belonging to UR/OBC category are required to pay Rs. 500/- in the form of Indian Postal Order/Bank draft in favour of DDO, Central Jail Hospital, Tihar, New Delhi-64.
- SC/ST and PWD candidates are exempted from fee payment.
Interview is the basis of selection to appoint deserving candidates for the required Positions.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates who wish to apply may fill an application form in the prescribed format. Application complete in all respects along with Bank Draft & IPO and attested copies of all testimonials enclosed in an envelope should reach at the address mentioned below on or before the closing date that is 22nd January 2015.
Office of D.I.G. [Prisons], Ground Floor,
Prisons Headquarter, Lajwanti Garden,
Tihar Jail, New Delhi-64
Prison Head Quarter
Time of Interview:
10:00 am to 11:00 am
- Last date for the receipt of Application form: 22nd January 2015.
- Date of Interview for Senior Resident: 28th January 2015
- Date of Interview for Junior Resident: 29th January 2015
Note: Candidates can check the Official notice for more details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On