Senior Resident Vacancy in Delhi 2015
An employment notice titled as Senior Resident Vacancy in Delhi 2015 for appointing well qualified and responsible job hunters to fill up 127 vacancies of Senior Resident (SR) and Junior Resident (JR) Post. Eligible Contenders who want to enhance their Career in Medical sector can attend walk-in-interview regarding this advertisement on prescribed date, time and venue.
|Post Name||Senior Resident and Junior Resident|
|No. of post||127|
|Date Of Walk-In-Interview||Check Below|
You may get complete acknowledgement related to Senior Resident Vacancy in Delhi 2015 in support of qualification, age limitation, salary package, appointment process, procedure to apply etc from the beneath segment of this page which is created as per your convenience by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. Interested Job hunters who are searching Jobs in Delhi can hold this opportunity by attending walk-in-interview on correct date.
|Post Name||Department||No. Of Posts|
|Transfusion medicine (blood bank)||03|
|Obst. & gynae||07|
Essential Qualification and Age Limit:
Job hunters who wish to apply for Senior Resident Vacancy in Delhi should have requisite qualification and age which is equipped below.
|Position Name||Qualification||Maximum Age (In Years)|
|Senior Resident||MBBS/BDS Degree With PG Degree/Diploma In Relevant Specialty From A Recognized University And Must Be Registered With MCI/DDC/DMC||33|
|Junior Resident||BDS Degree From A Repudiated University/Institute||30|
Attention Please: Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per norms.
Contenders, who will be allotted for above mentioned posts, will receive a salary package of Rs. 15,600-39,100/- along with different grade pay that is Rs. 6600/- for SR post and Rs. 5400/- for JR post.
Application Fee for SR Post:
Candidates who are applying for SR Post, need to deposit the application fee Rs. 500/- (Rs. 300/- for SC/ST/OBC category) through demand draft/ Indian postal order payable at PAO, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohila Hospital, new delhi-110001 at new Delhi.
Walk-in-interview will be conducting by the management for hiring suitable and deserving applicants for aforesaid post.
Process to Apply for Senior Resident Vacancy in Delhi 2015:
a) For SR Post:
- Eligible and interested candidates who find themselves eligible for this post can apply by attending walk-in-interview on prescribed date, time and venue which is mentioned below on this page.
- Candidates who are going to appear for walk-in-interview must bring duly filled application form in prescribed format, demand draft, self attested photocopies of all documents /certificates in support of qualification, proof of age, caste certificate and any other necessary testimonials and 2 recent passport size photograph.
Important Notice: Appearing candidates may download application form from the below given official notification.
Venue of Walk-In:
Chamber of the Medical Superintendent/Director
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohila Hospital, New Delhi-110001
b) For JR Post:
- First of all, applicants may download application form in prescribed format from the official website that is delhi.gov.in.
- Fill it carefully with all asked details and paste latest passport size photograph in prescribed space.
- Now, send prescribed application form along with attested copies of testimonials to the below stated address before last date which is 20th May 2015.
- Shortlisted applicants can attend walk-in-interview on correct date and time which is mentioned below. Candidates are requested to bring all original certificates such as age proof, qualification, caste certificate etc and attested photocopies of the same documents (if required) to the below stated venue.
JR Cell, Administrative Block
Venue of Walk-In:
Office of the Medical Superintendent
Deen Dayal Upadhay Hospital, Hari Nagar, New Delhi
Date of Interview and Time:
|Post Name||Department||Date Of Interview||Time|
|SR||Anaethesia||2nd June 2015||9:30 a.m.|
|Biochemistry||3rd June 2015|
|Transfusion Medicine (Blood Bank)|
|Endocrinology||4th June 2015|
|Obst. & Gynae||5th June 2015|
|Medicine||8th June 2015|
|Opthalmology||9th June 2015|
|Orthopedics||10th June 2015|
|Pediatrics||11th June 2015|
|Pathology||12th June 2015|
|Radiology||15th June 2015|
|Surgery||16th June 2015|
|Dermatology||17th June 2015|
|Dental||18th June 2015|
|JR||Dental||28th May 2015||10: 30 a.m.|
Note: From the below displayed official notifications, you may read more details about Senior Resident Vacancy in Delhi.
|Name Of The Post||Official Notification|
Something That You Should Put An Eye On