Senior Resident Vacancy In Delhi
Govt. of NCT of Delhi has published an advertisement regarding Senior Resident Vacancy In Delhi 2016. Walk-in interview is going to be conducted for filling up the Senior Resident posts in different departments. Aspirants who want to make their career in Govt. Sector may apply for SR Jobs by attending the walk-in-interview on the dates specified below. We are shortly bringing details on Senior Resident Vacancy In Delhi 2017, so stay tuned with our web portal to get latest updates regarding the same.
Job seekers who are looking for the latest Govt. Jobs in Delhi can get whole information regarding this advertisement from the beneath section of the page which is made by dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
Senior Resident Vacancy In Delhi
|Name of organization||Govt. of NCT of Delhi|
|Number of posts||13|
|Walk-In Date||21st July 2016|
Senior Resident Vacancies:
|Department||No. of Posts|
- Those aspirants who are applying for any of the above department of senior resident post must attain MBBS with Post Graduate Degree / DNB / Diploma or Post Doctoral Degree in concerned specialty from recognized university
- Must not have completed 03 years Senior Residency in any recognized institute including regular or Ad-hoc basis
- Must have completed internship and have valid registration with Delhi Medical Council
Latest Jobs In Medical Sector – Check Here
You May Also Check:- Current Jobs for Post Graduates
Age limit of applicants should not be more than 40 years for General candidates, 45 years in case of SC/ ST and 43 years in case of OBC candidates as on the date of interview.
The selected aspirant will be receive a Pay Band-3 plus grade pay of Rs 6600 /- per month and other admissible allowances under the rule.
Criteria for Selection:
The applicants will have to appear for the walk in interview conducted by the organization on the scheduled date. No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the interview. All the original certificates/documents are required to be produce at the time of interview.
How to Apply for Senior Resident Vacancy In Delhi?
- First visit the official website of organization that is www.delhi.gov.in
- Navigate to “Employment / Business” section available on the home page and thereafter hit “recruitment” tab.
- Press appropriate link to download the application format for the post you are willing to apply for
- Candidates with their complete application form and one set of self attested photocopy of the relevant documents in support of Age, Qualification ,Attempts ,Mark Sheet ,Degree ,DMC Registration ,Category (O.B.C certificate of Delhi) with the original copy of the same must attend the walk-in interview.
- Aspirants must appear for the interview on time at the place mentioned in below.
Place of Interview:
Office Of The Medical Superintendent
Babu Jagjivan Ram Memorial Hospital,
Jahangir Puri, Delhi-110033
Get More- Jobs in Delhi
Important Date & Time:
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 21st July 2016
- Time of Walk-in-Interview: 9.00 AM.
- Time for enrollment: 10.00 A.M. to 12.00 noon
You can check Official Notification for more details. Stay connected with our web portal to get updated information regarding Senior Resident Vacancy In Delhi 2016-2017.
Senior Resident Vacancy Notification- Check PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|