Senior Resident Vacancy In Delhi
Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital, Tahirpur, Delhi has depicted a latest job advertisement titled as Senior Resident Vacancy In Delhi. For this concern, this organization is going to conduct walk-in interview for eligible and skilled candidates for filling up the Senior Resident post in Various Disciplines. Aspirants who want to grab this career opportunity may appear for walk-in interview for Senior Resident Vacancy In Delhi 2016 on below mentioned schedule.
|Post Name||Senior Resident in Various Disciplines|
|Walk-in Date||Till 30th April 2016|
For acquiring more detail regarding Senior Resident Vacancy In Delhi such as discipline, vacancy detail, required qualification, age limitation, monthly salary detail, application fee detail, mode of appointment, how to apply etc you need to go through the info are well indicated on this page prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Senior Resident Vacancy In Delhi
Discipline and Vacancy Detail:
|Sr. No.||Discipline||No. of Post|
Required Qualification and Experience
Job hunters must have Medical Qualification /Postgraduate degree i.e. MD in Internal Medicine / Paediatrics / Respiratory Medicine or equivalent from the recognized university or institution.
Check this- Latest Graduate Jobs
- Age of the job seekers who are willing to appear for interview should not be more than 40 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to the candidates as per Govt. of India’s rules.
Monthly Salary Detail:
Applicants who will be appointed for above mentioned post will receive the good amount of pay scale Rs.15600- 39100/- + Grade Pay Rs.6600/- + NPA which will be offered by the organization.
Application Fee for delhi.gov.in SR Jobs:
- Participants (for unreserved and OBC category) need to pay the application fee of Rs.500/- and Rs.100/- for SC/ST category candidates
- Application fee should be submitted in the form of demand draft payable to “Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital” at the time of interview.
Mode of Appointment:
- Interview and written examination will organized by the selection panel of Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital. So, the selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in interview/written examination.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for appearing in interview/written examination.
How to Apply for Senior Resident Vacancy In Delhi?
- First of all applicants require to logon official website of organization that is www.delhi.gov.in
- Then, go to the “Employment/Business” section which is available on the home page and hit “recruitment” tab.
- Now, press appropriate link which you want to apply and download the application form.
- After that, fill it within proper manner including all essential detail such as Post applied for, Name, Nationality, date of birth, gender etc and attend walk-in interview on below mentioned schedule.
- The candidates while appearing for Interview shall be required to produce all relevant original documents along with one copy of self attested photocopies of all testimonial/certificates and one passport size photograph.
In the Conference Hall,
1st Floor, Administrative Block No.-7,
Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital,
Tahirpur, Delhi -110093
Check this- More Jobs in Delhi
Walk-in Date- Till 30th April 2016 (Saturday) between 10:00 am to 12:00 Noon
You can check Official Notification for more detail regarding Senior Resident Vacancy In Delhi 2016.
Official Notice for Senior Resident Vacancy - Check Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||More Medical Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs by Organization||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|