Senior Resident Vacancy In Delhi
Govt. of NCT of Delhi has unfolded a vacancy notification regarding Senior Resident Vacancy In Delhi 2016. Organization is planning to organize a walk-in interview for appointment eligible candidates to the post.
This walk-in advertisement has been released for filling up the Senior Resident post in various departments. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria and wish to apply for Senior Resident Vacancy In Delhi 2016 may appear for Interview on schedule date, time and venue that is well uttered below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of organization||Govt. of NCT of Delhi|
|Number of posts||69|
|Walk-In Date||24th and 25th May 2016|
Senior Resident Vacancies:
|Department||No. of posts|
Latest Medical Officer Openings – Check Here
- Those aspirants who are applying for any of the above department of senior resident post must attain MBBS with Post Graduate Degree / DNB / Diploma or Post Doctoral Degree in concerned specialty from recognized university recognized by MCI.
- Candidate must not have completed 3 years of Senior Residency from any Government Hospital / Institution, however they can be considered under relaxed norms.
Latest Jobs In Medical Sector – Check Here
Current Jobs after Post Graduate – Check Here
- Candidates applying for Anaesthesia, Obst.&Gynae., Surgery, Paediatrics, Orthopaedics department must have the upper age limit of 40 years for General candidates, 45 years in case of SC/ST and 43 years in case of OBC candidates.
- Aspirants applying for rest other departments must attain the age of 33 years for PG Degree and Diploma holder and 35 years for post Doctoral Degree holder as per Residency Scheme, as on date of interview.
Selected aspirants will be getting the Pay Scale of Rs. 15600-39100 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- and other allowances as admissible under the rule.
Mode of Appointment for delhi.gov.in SR Jobs:
Interview will organized by the selection panel. So, the selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in interview.
No TA / DA shall be paid for appearing in interview.
How to Apply for Walk-In Advt for Senior Resident Vacancy In Delhi?
- Candidates are firstly require to visit the official website of organization that is www.delhi.gov.in
- Move on to “Employment / Business” section available on the home page and hit “recruitment” tab.
- Now, press appropriate link which you want to apply and download the application form.
- After that, fill it within proper manner including all essential detail such as Post applied for, Name, Nationality, date of birth, gender etc and attend walk-in interview on below mentioned schedule.
- Interested and eligible candidates fulfilling educational Qualification /eligibility criteria should appear for a Walk- in Interview as per schedule with their complete application form along with Bio-data, all original documents ,with one set of self attested photocopy of the relevant documents in support of Age, Qualification ,Attempts ,Mark Sheet ,Degree ,DMC Registration ,Category (O.B.C certificate of Delhi) & Experience Certificate publications, Medals, Distinctions if any Etc and two passport size photographs on below mentioned venue.
Check Official Notifications
Walk-in Date- 24th and 25th May 2016
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|