Senior Resident Vacancy In Delhi
Latest Jobs in Delhi!! A recruitment advertisement has been disseminated by Guru Govind Singh Government Hospital as Senior Resident Vacancy In Delhi. Application form is invited to fill 74 Senior Resident (SR) and Junior Resident (JR) posts. Most eligible contenders can apply for Senior Resident Vacancy In Delhi 2017 and grab this golden chance.
This Page Includes:
Aspirants, who are looking for Senior Resident Jobs in Delhi, must submit application form till the last date that is 01-06-2017. We the team members of recruitmentresult.com are present here to provide all the significant details about Senior Resident Recruitment so scroll the entire page and obtain the necessary details.
Senior Resident Vacancy In Delhi
|Organizing Body||Guru Govind Singh Government Hospital|
|No. of Posts||74|
|Last date to apply||01-06-2017|
Senior Resident Vacancy Details:
|Department||No of post|
|Obs & Gym||06|
Junior Resident Vacancy Details:
|Total sanctioned post||No of post|
Required Qualification Details:
For Senior Resident Post: Applicants must have completed MBBS with P.G Degree/diploma/DNB in concerned specialty from recognized university/Institution and registration of P.G Degree/diploma/DNB in concerned specialty with Delhi Medical council is compulsory.
For Junior Resident Post: Aspirants must have done MBBS or equivalents from recognized university and completed rotator internship on 01.06.2017 and has not completed one year of Junior Residency in a recognized institution including regular & ad-hoc period. Applicants who have completed internship earlier than two years on the date of interview shall not be eligible.
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
- The upper age limit of applying candidates for Senior Resident Post should not more than 35 years and for Junior Resident Post age limit should not be more than 30 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be given 5 years to SC/ST, 3 years for OBC as on 01-06-2017.
Get Here: Senior Resident Vacancy In Delhi Notice
Salary Structure :
|Name of the post||Pay scale|
|Senior Resident||Rs 67,700 to Rs 208700/- plus admissible allowance|
|Junior Resident||Rs 56,100 to Rs 177500/- plus admissible allowance|
Selection Process in Senior Resident Job in Delhi:
- The commission will select the candidates on the basis of the interview which will be taken on the date scheduled for walk in.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the walk in interview
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
How to apply for Senior Resident Vacancy In Delhi 2017?
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the organization that is “www.delhi.gov.in”.
- On the home page you have to go to the “Employment/Business” section and hit on the “Recruitments”
- After that you have to select the suitable link as per the post which you are applying.
- Here is the advertisement, read it carefully.
- Fill the Senior Resident Application form and the detailed personal information in correct manner.
- Attach all the essential documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and super scribed with the “Name of the Position________”.
- At last, send the application form at the postal address.
Room No. 19, 1st floor,
OPD Block, establishment Branch of GGSG Hospital
Last date for submit the application form: 01-06-2017
Interview Date to the post of Senior Resident:
|Department||Date of interview|
|Obs & Gym||12-06-2017|
Check Here: More Jobs in Delhi
Candidates can check more information relevant to Senior Resident Vacancy In Delhi 2017 by going through the Official Link. Job seekers are advised to stay in touch with this web portal for obtaining more information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|