Senior Resident Vacancy In Delhi
Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital has circulated an employment advertisement in concern of Senior Resident Vacancy in Delhi. Competent and career oriented individuals may apply to fill up vacancies of Senior Resident (SR) and Junior Resident (JR). Walk In Interview is going to be organized on prescribed date that is tuned below. Interested aspirants who consider themselves eligible must apply for by attending the walk-in interview. For more information related to Senior Resident Vacancy in Delhi 2016, candidates are advised to bookmark this page using control+d.
|Name Of The Post||SR and JR|
|No of Vacancies||09|
|Walk- In Interview Will Be Held On||01st December 2015 at 10:00 am|
More information concerning with Senior Resident Jobs in Delhi 2016 in support of qualification, age limitation, salary package, mode of selection, process to apply, important date etc is framed below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Senior Resident (SR)
- Junior Resident (JR)
Discipline and Vacancy Details:
|Obs & Gynae||02|
- Job hunters should possess MBBS with Post Graduate degree/ DNB/ Diploma as per Residency Scheme in concerned specialty from MCI recognized University.
- Candidate must have completed internship and registered with Delhi Medical Council with Post Graduate degree/ Diploma in any recognized institution either on regular or adhoc basis.
Candidates who will be selected will get impressive salary per month from Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital.
Job hunters are not required to pay any fee in favour of Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital.
Selection of talented candidates will be done as per their performance in Walk- In Interview. Applicants who will empress employer and give their best at time of interview may grab this chance.
How to Apply for Senior Resident Vacancy In Delhi:
- Eligible aspirants who are willing to grab this job opportunity may apply by attending walk- in interview on pre-planned date.
- Prepare a resume including all details and attach the required copies of the particulars / certificates and bring it at time of interview.
- Appliers also bring original certificate with at the venue given below on scheduled date.
- Candidates should reach at below given on time because late applicants will not be admissible to appear interview.
The office of Medical Superintendent
Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital
H- 4/5, Pitampura, Delhi- 110034
Walk- In Interview Will Be Held On: 01st December 2015 at 10:00 am
Check Official Notification to get more details about this advt. We will soon update this page with details of Senior Resident Vacancy in Delhi 2016, so you may stay in touch with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On