CSIR-Structural Engineering Research Centre has liberated a notification named as SERC Recruitment for the post of Project Assistant. For this concern, SERC has intended to organize a Walk-In interview and invites the eligible contenders for the same. So, the aspirants meeting the eligibility criteria may be appeared for the interview along with the entire testimonials on the below given date…
|Name Of Post||Project Assistant Level-II|
|Date of walk-in||27th October 2015|
Applicants who are willing to participate in SERC Recruitment 2016 and wants to know more details like age limit, required qualification, salary, selection process, how to apply etc regarding to it can check out further information given by the team of recruitmentresult.com for your easiness.
- Candidates should have First Class degree in M.Sc. (Statistics) from recognized university or institution.
- Appliers must have Good background on application of probability theory and skills in statistical modeling / Knowledge on MATLAB & statistical tools of MATLAB.
- Age of the applying applicants should be in between 18 to 28 years as on date of interview.
- Relaxation will be given to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/Women) candidates as per the guidelines of government of India.
Selected aspirants will receive Rs. 10,000/- per month as the salary amount.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview.
- Shortlisted candidate will receive call letter for the interview by the selection committee department as per the rules and regulations of the organization.
How to Apply for SERC Recruitment?
- A walk-in-interview is organizes by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research interested aspirants may attend it.
- Appliers need to go first on official website i.e. serc.res.in
- Then choose the ‘recruitment’ option given below on the home page.
- Now select the ‘download’ button given in front of the notification no. CSIR-SERC NOTIFICATION NO.SE-8/2015 / Dated: 13-Oct-2015.
- Now read the instructions carefully in the notification and take the printout of application format.
- Then fill the application form with required details and attach all the attachments need to be attached.
- Applicants should have to bring all the important and original testimonials and attested photo copies of documents and certificates along with recent passport size colored photograph at the venue on the decided walk-in-date which is framed below.
CSIR-STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING RESEARCH CENTRE
(Council of Scientific and Industrial Research)
CSIR Road, Taramani, Chennai 600 113
- Date of walk-in -interview: 27th October 2015
- Day: Tuesday
- Time: between 09.00 a.m. and 11.00 a.m.
Note: For more details you can check Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On