An employment advertisement related to SGPGIMS Recruitment has been professed by Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science, Lucknow. Online applications are invited against 88 vacancies of Senior Resident, Medical Physics Resident and Senior Demonstrator posts. Job hunters who want to grab this chance may apply against SGPGIMS Recruitment 2015. Application complete in prescribed format should be submitted till date of closing that is shaped below. Stay tuned with us to get complete information about SGPGIMS Recruitment 2016 as soon as possible.
|No Of Vacancies||88|
|Last date to apply online||18th November, 2015|
|Last date to submit hard copy of application||25th November, 2015|
You may go through this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com to get complete details about SGPGIMS Jobs. Interested applicants may apply as soon as possible.
Post Name and No of Vacancies:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|9.||Plastic Surgery & Burns||03|
|15.||Surgical Gastroenterology (Liver Transplant Unit)||01|
|20.||Maternal & Reproductive Health||01|
|21.||Paediatric Surgical Super Specialities||06|
|Medical Physics Resident|
|1.||Molecular Medicine & Biotechnology||02|
Job hunters who want to apply are required to possess degree of MBBS/ M.D. or P.G. diploma in concern field from recognized university or institute with good academic records.
Job hunters who will be appointed against these vacancies will get impressive salary per month from Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science, Lucknow.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 1000/- + Processing charges through Net banking, Debit / Credit card or through computer generated challan form in any branch of State Bank of India.
- Application fee once paid is not refundable either in full or in part under any circumstances.
Candidates will be selected as per their performance in test or interview conducted by the organization. Applicants who will perform well may grab this chance.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for SGPGIMS Recruitment:
- Applicants should go to official site that is www.sgpgi.ac.in.
- Now go to the link ‘Appointment of Senior Resident (Hospital Services) / Medical Physics Residents/ Senior Demonstrators in for the session January 2016’.
- Now select link ‘Online Form Submission’ from top menu bar.
- Press tab ‘Register & Pay Online’.
- Pay your fee and apply online with required details.
- Upload documents if required and press submit tab.
- Take hard copy of application form for future use.
- Hard copy of application along with along with all relevant documents in support of age, qualification, proof of recognition for MD/MS Degree from the MCI, experience, reservation, etc and duly signed by the candidate at address tuned below.
- Envelope containing application should be superscribed as “Application for entrance exam of SR (HS) / DM / MCh / PDCC / PDF” (… name of specialty …).
SGPGI, Raebareli Road,
- Last date to apply online: 18th November, 2015
- Last date to pay Fee: 15th November, 2015
- Last date to submit hard copy of application: 25th November, 2015
Note: You may get further details about SGPGIMS Recruitment 2015 through this Official Notification. Add this page as bookmarks to get complete information about SGPGIMS Recruitment 2016 shortly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science, Lucknow has released a job notification as SGPGIMS Recruitment 2015. This notification is to notify the job seekers about the vacant post of junior research fellow. Candidates who want to apply for SGPGIMS Recruitment 2015 by preparing and submitting the application form on a plain paper till the closing date displayed below.
|Post name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Last Date||31st October 2015|
|Interview date||03-nov-2015 at 11.00 am in the department|
The remaining information about SGPGIMS Recruitment 2016 like educational qualification, salary, duration, number of post, application process, and all of information with full details is well mentioned on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
This is an external project for alterations in cell signaling pathways in bladder cancer progression: A tissue Microarray Expression Analysis of primary and recurrent tumors. Appointment for this post will depend only for project duration.
Applicants who wish to join Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science, Lucknow must have M.Sc in life sciences, Biotechnology, Biochemistry Net/GATE qualified from recognized university, experience will be preferred.
The selected candidates will receive Rs. 16000/- per month and +20% houses rent allowance as the salary.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the interview which will conducted by Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science, Lucknow.
SGPGIMS Application Process
Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science, Lucknow is going to organize a walk-in interview for filling up the Junior research fellow vacancies. Those candidates who find themselves eligible and are willing to apply for this job need to prepare and submit the application form, on plain paper containing the entire bio-data. After submit the application form with correct information they can be appeared for the interview on 03-nov-2015 at the place of interview.
In The Department Of Pathology,
Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science,
Raebareli Road, LUCKNOW-226014
Closing Date To Submit the Application: 31st October 2015
For more details about SGPGIMS Recruitment 2015 you can read the Official Notification.