Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduation Institute Of Medical Sciences, Lucknow has broadcasted a newest career advertisement as SGPGIMS Recruitment. Organization invites application in order to recruit capable Indian citizens for filling up 178 posts of LDA, Pharmacist, Store purchase Officer, Assistant Account and various other positions through SGPGIMS Recruitment 2018.
Contenders who are willing to apply for any of available positions they can apply against SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment 2018 by filling online application form and submitting it till the last date that is 01-09-2018.
Highlights of This Page:
SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment Application Fee:
Aspirants who are going to apply and belonging to UR/ OBC category need to pay Rs. 500/- and SC/ ST Candidates of Uttar Pradesh will have to submit Rs.300/- as application charges through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
Keen applicants are informed that they can apply for SGPGIMS Jobstill the closing date. Applicants who want to know more details regarding SGPGIMS Lucknow Vacancycan go through this page which is written by the team of recruitmentresult.com
SGPGIMS Recruitment Important Dates:
|Events||SGPGIMS Recruitment Dates|
|Starting Date to SGPGIMS Recruitment Apply Online||02-08-2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||01-09-2018|
|Starting date for submission of Application Fee||02-08-2018|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||01-09-2018|
SGPGIMS Vacancies and Salary Details:
|Post Name||No. of SGPGIMS Vacancy||SGPGIMS Salary Details|
|Chief Librarian||01||Rs. 123100/- to Rs. 215900/-|
|Store purchase Officer||01||Rs. 5600/- to Rs. 177500/-|
|Assistant Accountant||13||Rs. 35400/- to Rs. 112400/-|
|Store Keeper Cum Purchase Assistant||15|
|Data Entry Operator (Group-C)||06|
|Jr. Engineer (Civil)||07|
|Jr. Engineer (Electrical)||02|
|Jr. Engineer (AC)||02|
|Lower Division Assistant||34||Rs. 25500/- to Rs. 81100/-|
|Receptionist||12||Rs. 29200/- to Rs. 92300/-|
|Medical Social Service Officer Gr.-11||08||Rs. 35400/- to Rs. 112400/-|
|Pharmacist Gr-III||20||Rs. 29200/- to Rs. 92300/-|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
SGPGIMS Eligibility Criteria:
|Post Name||Qualification for SGPGIMS Jobs|
|1st or high Ilnd class M.Sc. Preferably in Biological subjects with 1st or high 2°d class B.Lib. Degree in Library & Information Sciences with at least 10 years exp. m professional capacity.|
|Store purchase Officer||(1) Graduate in Science/Commerce Economics (55% and above).|
(2) MBA or PG Dip. of 2 years in MM & Inventory Control
|Assistant Accountant||B.Com. (55% & above) with Accountancy within 2 years. exp. of accounts & knowledge of computer.|
|Store Keeper Cum Purchase Assistant||Graduate in Science/ Commerce (above 55%) with a diploma in Material Management of two years duration, two years’ experience in stores and knowledge of computers.|
|Librarian Gr.III||Graduate in Science with a degree in Library Sciences with two years exp. of acquisition of books/ periodicals and documentation work. Typing speed of 30 & 25 w.p.m. in English/ Hindi. Knowledge of computer is necessary.|
|Data Entry Operator (Group-C)||Graduate preferably with Maths/ Phy/ Stat +DOE Dip.|
|Jr. Engineer (Civil)||First class Diploma in Civil Engineering with 02 years’ experience.|
|Jr. Engineer (Electrical)||Diploma in Electrical Engineering in First Division with two years exp. in the line.|
|Jr. Engineer (AC)||3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with the specialized course in Refrigeration and A/C desirable experience in the line.|
|Personal Assistant||Graduate (above 55%) with speed of 80 w.p.m. in Hindi & English stenography and 40/ 35 w.p.m. in English and Hindi typing and knowledge in computer application with three years’ experience.|
|Lower Division Assistant||Graduate with knowledge of noting & drafting and 1-year experience in Govt. Semi Govt. organization with knowledge of typing having a speed of 35 w.p.m. in Hindi & 40 w.p.m. in English and knowledge of Computer.|
|Stenographer||Graduate (above 55%) with speed of 80 w.p.m. in Hindi & English stenography and 40/ 35 w.p.m. in English and Hindi typing and knowledge in computer applications.|
|Receptionist||Graduate with High Second Class (Marks above 55%) with one of the following subjects: Social Work/ Sociology/ Psychology with diploma m Journalism/ Mass Communication/ Public Relation.|
|Medical Social Service Officer Gr.-11||(i) Master’s Degree in Social Work.|
(ii) Experience in the line with a Welfare of Health Agency, preferably dealing with Medical/Public Health Service.
|Assistant Dietician||(1) M.Sc. (Food & Nutrition)|
(2) 02 years’ experience in the line. Preferably in a large teaching hospital.
|Physiotherapist Gr.-1||Intermediate with science with 3 years Diploma m Physiotherapy.|
Diploma in Pharmacy from a reg. Instt. and with 3 years exp. in the line in a large (more than 200 bedded) hospital.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
SGPGIMS Selection Process:
Selection of the eligible and suitable candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in SGPGIMS Recruitment Process which will be held in two stages:
- Stage I: Written Exam
- Stage II: Interview/ Skill Test/ Practical Test/ Technical Test
For the stage II, candidates will be called in the 1:3 system for SGPGIMS Recruitment 2018.
|Read Out Here||Written Exam Techniques|
|Interview Tips For Freshers|
How to apply for SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment?
Those applicants who meet the above specified eligibility criteria, they can apply for SGPGIMS Recruitment 2018 by following the below structured steps:
- First of all, candidates are needed to go through the official website of Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences i.e. www.sgpgi.ac.in to apply for SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment 2018
- On the home page, go to the “Announcements” section and then hit on “Recruitment Notice: Apply Online for various non-teaching Posts (Adv. No: PGI/I-33/Rectt./2017-2018 & I-25/Rectt./2018-19)” link.
- Thereafter, hit on “Advertisement” tab on the next page.
- Now, read the complete information through the SGPGIMS Advertisement very carefully.
- After reading SGPGIMS Notification, candidates must have to go to follow the below given steps:
Online Registration & Fee Payment:
- Candidates are required to go on “Online Submission” tab visible on previous page and then hit on “Register & pay Online” option from the drop down list for SGPGIMS Recruitment 2018.
- Now read the complete SGPGIMS Recruitment applying instructions carefully and tick the check box then press on “Proceed” button.
- Select the payment category from the drop down list.
- Candidates are required to fill complete details in the SGPGIMS Online Registration Form in correct manner.
- After that, recheck your details and press on “Submit” button.
- After successful SGPGIMS Recruitment registration, candidates are required to upload the following documents in proper manner.
- Passport size colored photograph
- Left hand’s thumb impression
- Nursing Council Registration Certificate
- Date of Birth Proof (High School Marksheet)
- Caste Certificate
- The documents must be properly scanned and should be in .jpg format.
- The size of the scanned images should not be more than 80KB.
- After uploading the documents properly, candidates are required to hit on “View Application Form” button.
- Now recheck your completely filled information in the SGPGIMS Online Application Form.
- At last, press on “Submit” button for final submission of SGPGIMS Application Form.
- Candidates must take a print out of duly filled SGPGIMS Online Form for future reference.
Candidates are required to go through the Official Link to get rest details about SGPGIMS Recruitment 2018–19.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News-Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|
Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow has transmitted an advertisement entitled as SGPGIMS Recruitment. The organization is inviting online applications form individuals, In order to hire eligible candidates on 495 vacant posts of Sister Gr-II.
Candidates, ensuring the eligibility conditions needed for SGPGIMS Sister Grade II Recruitment, can apply for the same via online process @ sgpgi.ac.in. Closing date to apply online for SGPGIMS Recruitment 2018 is 13-08-2018.
Overview of This Page:
Aspirants, willing to apply for SGPGIMS Recruitment 2018–19, can take help from guidelines mentioned below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
SGPGIMS Vacancy Details:
- Name of the Posts: Nursing Officer Sister Gr.II
- Number of Vacancies: 495
Educational Qualification for SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment:
Candidates, who are going to apply for SGPGIMS 495 Sister Grade II Recruitment, they should have Passed Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery from the recognized Organization/Board with good academic records.
SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment Age Limitations:
Applicants want to enroll themselves for SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment, their minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years. Relaxation in upper age will be considered as per the norms.
SGPGIMS Recruitment Notification
SGPGIMS Jobs Emolument Details:
Those, who will be selected for appointment on SGPGIMS Vacancies, will get Pay Matrix – (44900-142400) (Level – 7). Along with the salary candidates will also get further benefits as per the norms.
Check Out: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
SGPGIMS Job Selection Process:
To get selected for appointment onSanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences Vacancies, candidates have to undergo written test followed by personal interview, which is going to be scheduled by selection panel as on the specified dates.
How to apply for SGPGIMS Recruitment 2018?
Candidates may apply for Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- To apply for SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment First of all you need to visit the official website that is www.sgpgi.ac.in
- Now you have to follow “Announcements” section, available at the mid of home page.
- From that section you are required to select an appropriate link related to SGPGIMS Lucknow 495 Sister Gr-II Vacancies.
- By hitting the suitable link you will get a PDF file of SGPGIMS Notification, having all the details of job, you must read all the details completely.
- Afterwards go back to the previous page hit on an app link for SGPGIMS Apply Online.
- Now you should Fill SGPGIMS Online Application Form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you must take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Find Here: More Jobs in UP
- Start date to apply online: 09-07-2018
- Last date for online registration: 08-08-2018
- Last date for final submission of online application: 13-08-2018
Candidates are required to go through the Official Link to get rest details about SGPGIMS Recruitment 2018–19.