Shamrao Vithal Bank Recruitment
The Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank Limited, Mumbai has asserted an employment notification regarding Shamrao Vithal Bank Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from the candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria for 104 vacancies for the post of Customer Service Officer and Representative in the Junior Management and Clerical Grade respectively to fulfill the pan India requirement of the Bank. Aspirants those who intend to make their career in banking sector must apply for Shamrao Vithal Bank jobs 2016. Interested candidates may apply by filling the online application as soon as possible.
|Post Name||Customer Service Officer And Representative|
|Last Date To Fill Online Application||14th March 2016|
Fascinated candidates may attain additional information concerning to Shamrao Vithal Bank vacancies such as qualification, age limitations, and applying process etc through this page that is well prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Post Name, No. Of Posts and Qualification Required:
|Post Name||No. Of Posts||Required Qualification||Max. Age Limit|
|CSO In Officer Grade||24||Graduation with second class securing minimum 50% marks, or Post Graduate Degree with second class securing minimum 50% marks.||32 years|
|CSR In Clerical Grade||80||Graduate with minimum 45% marks and adequate knowledge of computer application.||30 years|
- The monthly Gross Salary for the post of Customer Service Representative will be approximately Rs.14400/-.
- The monthly Gross Salary for the post of Customer Service Officer in Officer Grade will be Rs.22600/- approximately.
- Candidates belongs to any of the category, need to pay the amount of Rs.600/- as application fee.
- The payment of application fee can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance personal interview.
Procedure to Apply for Shamrao Vithal Bank Recruitment:
- Aspirants wish to apply for the above said post are required to fill the online application by visiting the official website of the bank that is www.svcbank.com.
- After that, hit the “career” tab visible at the top of the home page, this will take you to the page having relevant recruitment notifications link.
- Hit the “apply online” for the desired post for which you wish to apply.
- Before registering their applications on the website, candidates should possess a valid email id. In case the candidate does not have a valid e-mail id, he / she will have to create a new email id before applying online.
- Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the Online Application at the appropriate places very carefully. Candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application.
- To register application, choose the tab “Press here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible / entertained after selecting the “FINAL SUBMIT” BUTTON. Hit on ‘PAYMENT’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- After Final Submission of the online application, candidates are required to immediately take a printout of the online application using the above registration number and password.
- The printout of application form is mandatorily required to be submitted at the time of interview.
|Start date for payment of Registration Gateway||February 26, 2016|
|Opening date of Online Application Fee||February 26, 2016|
|Closing date of Online Registration Gateway||March 14, 2016|
|Last date for payment of Application Fee||March 14, 2016|
|Tentative Date of Examination||April 23, 2016|
Note: To get further details related to Shamrao Vithal Bank Recruitment 2016 you may check this Official Link. Job Seekers can save this page as bookmark by using Ctrl+D for getting instants access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On