Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2014
- Shipping Corporation of India has circulated a notification as Recruitment 2014 for filling the post of Secretary and Manager.
- SCI is established by the Eastern and Western Shipping Corporation. It provides various business opportunities to eligible and qualified candidates.
- Job hunters who want to fulfill their dreams and want to join the Shipping Corporation of India; they are invited for theses posts.
- More details about the SCI Recruitment are well furnished by the team of the recruitmentresult.com
Name of the Organization:
Shipping Corporation of India
Name of the Posts:
|S. No||Name of the post|
Applicants must have completed membership of the Institute of Company Secretaries, India with 60% marks or 3 years degree in Law/ equivalent CGPA/OGPA from the reputed University/Institution.
Age limitation and pay scale details:
|S. No.||Upper age limit as on 31-10-2013||Pay scale|
Applicants will be selected based on their performance in interview.
Tips for Interview-Complete Details
How to Apply?
- Job hunters can apply by filling the application form in the prescribed format which is available at the official website that is www.shipindia.com
- You must fill the application form in the correct manner and ensure that your information must be complete and true. You have to paste your passport size photograph and put the signature.
- Attach the required documents with the application form and this application must be enclosed in an envelope super scribed as “Application for the Post of Company Secretary/Assistant Manager (CIVIL)” and must be sent at the address which is mentioned below on this page.
The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd,
Shipping House, 245, Madame Cama Road,
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021,
The last date for the receipt of the application is: 14 February 2014
For more details you can check the Official Notification.