Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment
The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd has published an advertisement of Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment. The organization intends to appoint skilled and eligible candidates for filling up various posts. Job hunters, who wish to make a career in government sector, they may apply for posts concerning Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2015. We are shortly bringing details on Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2016. So, get the latest updates regarding the same, stay tune with this portal.
|No. Of Post||05|
|Last Date To Apply||7th December 2015|
For rest information regarding Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2015, you can stay with this page as the team of recruitmentresult.com have provided the entire information such as qualification required, salary structure, age limit, selection process, process to apply etc on this page. Candidates are advised to apply after carefully going through the detailed advertisement.
Vacancy Details of Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2015:
|Post name||No. of posts|
|Deputy General Manager Or Manager||02|
|Deputy General Manager||02|
Candidate must have completed MEO class I COC / MEO class II COC (NCV) Chief Engineer/ Master FG issued by government of India for the post of Deputy General Manager or Manager and Full time bachelor degree in commerce that is B.COM for the post of Accounts Assistant.
Age Limit & Salary Structure:
|Post name||Emoluments||Maximum Age Limit|
|Deputy General Manager or Manager||
|Deputy General Manager||Rs. 125000/-per month||60 years|
|Account Assistant||Rs. 40000/-per month||30 years|
Relaxation in age is 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates.
Only candidates shortlisted on the basis of their qualification will be called for the interview for final selection. Appointment of the selected candidate will be subjected to their being declared medically fit by doctor approved by the corporation.
Procedure to Apply for Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment:
- Aspirants interested to apply for Shipping Corporation of India vacancy 2015 need to firstly visit the official website that is www.shipindia.com.
- Now on the home page, choose the “careers” option in the menu bar, then in the drop drawn list go for “notifications” tab.
- This will take you to the page having “shore” option on the right side of the page under careers section. After that you need to select “Recruitment for Port Blair” for the required posts.
- This will open the required advertisement containing the application form, now the aspirants need to download the application format and take a print out of the same and fill it accordingly as prescribed. Candidates must specify their centre for interview in the application form as it will not be changed once selected.
- Contenders need to send the enclosed filled in applications in the envelope along with copies / documents in support if educational qualification and experience profile superscribed with APPLICATION FOR PORT BLAIR at the address as stated below….
- Applications complete in all respect will only be considered.
The VP (Personnel)
The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd,
Shipping House, 245, Madame Cama Road,
Nariman Point, Mumbai-400 021
Important Date to Remember:
Last Date of Receipt of Application: 7th December 2015
Note: For more details about Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2015 you can check official notification. If you don’t want to miss any latest updates in concern to Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2016 bookmark this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On