Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment
A career notification concerning Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment has been released now. Talented applicants are invited against career openings of Deputy General Manager OR Manager posts. For Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment 2016, candidates should submit their application through offline mode.
Application should reach read to the given address till last date that is 04th July 2016. Aspirants are required to read complete information about SCI Recruitment 2016 before applying. So for this, you can go through this page that is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Shipping Corporation Of India|
|Last date to apply||04th July 2016|
Post Name, Essential Qualification and Salary Details:
|Post Name||Essential Qualification||Salary Details|
|Deputy General Manager OR Manager (Permanent Basis)||MEO Class I COC issued by Government of India for the post of Deputy General Manager
MEO Class II COC issued by Government of India/ MEO Class III COC (NCV) Chief Engineer issued by Government of India for the post of Manager.
|Deputy General Manager (Contract Basis)||Master (FG) issued by Government of India
MEO Class I (FG) issued by Government of India
|Rs. 1,25,000/- per month|
You Can Find More Job Options After Post Graduation:- From Here
Age Limit for SCI Vacancy:
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Deputy General Manager OR Manager (Permanent Basis)||45 years as on 01 /01 /2016|
|Deputy General Manager (Contract Basis)||60 years as on 01 /01 /2016|
Selection Process for:
Candidates will be shortlisted for SCI Jobs on basis their application. Selected candidates will be called for Personal Interview. Candidates must specify their centre for interviews in the application format.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for Shipping Corporation Of India Jobs:
- Aspirants should write application in prescribed correctly with true information.
- Application should be attached along with copies/ documents in support of educational qualification and experience and pass port size photo.
- Envelope containing application and other documents should be clearly superscribed with APPLICATION FOR PORT BLAIR.
- Complete application should be sent to the address given below till last date that is 04th July 2016.
- Incomplete/ delayed applications will not be considered.
The VP (Personnel),
The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd.
Shipping House, 245, Madame Cama Road,
Nariman Point, Mumbai 400 021
Current Jobs in Mumbai – Check Here
Last date to apply: 04th July 2016
Note: You may check this Official Link to get other details about Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment 2016. Get other details about Shipping Corporation Of India Vacancy through this page time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment
Shipping Corporation Of India has unfolded a career advertisement related to Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill up the various Deputy General Manager Posts. Contenders willing to get hired in this Corporation may apply for Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2016.
Aspirants interested in applying for SCI Jobs for above stated post may apply by submitting the duly filled prescribed application form on or before the last date that is well furnished below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of conducting body||Shipping Corporation Of India|
|Last date of receipt of application||20th June 2016|
Educational Qualification for SCI Recruitment 2016:
Candidate’s minimum education qualification for the Vacancies in Shipping Corporation of India Limited SCI should be Graduate Degree in Marine Engineering.
Latest Jobs for Graduate in India – Check Here
Applying candidate’s age shall not be more than 45 years as on 01-01-2016. Relaxation in age to reserved category candidates will be given as per organization norms.
Candidates will be initially selected on the basis of screening of their applications and on that basis will be called for Interview process and then shortlisted candidates will be finally appointed for job.
How to Apply for Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment?
- Candidates those who are willing to apply for Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment, need to download the format of application by visiting the official website of corporation.
- Interested candidates are firstly required to log on to official website that is www.shipindia.com.
- After visiting the official site select “Careers” tab visible at top side of the homepage and further hit on “Shore” link.
- Now, hit on “EXCELLENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES FOR MARINE ENGINEERS & MASTER MARINER” link and go through complete advertisement carefully.
- Interested candidates are required to fill application form with complete details in prescribed format as attached below the notification.
- Aspirants are required to attach all relevant copies of required testimonials along with caste certificate and affix a passport size photograph on provided space.
- Lastly, envelope enclosing application form along with all said documents must be super scribed with “chief engineer officer / master mariner” and should be forwarded to the address as indicated below.
- Candidates need to bring original documents in support of qualification and other at the time of Interview. Date of interview will be intimated later.
- Aspirants who will be found eligible as per above mentioned eligibility, would be considered for selection process.
Vice President (P),
Shipping Corporation of India Limited,
5th floor, Shipping House, 245, Madame Cama Road,
Nariman Point, Mumbai-400 021
Last Date of Application Submission: 20th June 2016
For getting further details regarding Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2016, candidates may check Official Notification. You can also bookmark this page by using Control+D for instant access to this page.