Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment 2015
Shipping Corporation Of India Ltd. is conducting walk-in interview for recruitment of Foreign Going Masters and Chief Engineer Officers through an advertisement as Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment 2015. Appointed candidates will get a chance to work in the Fleet Personnel Department, so if you had a desire to work under these positions, then apply for Shipping Corporation Of India jobs by attending the interview and get selected in it.
|Post Name||Foreign Going Masters and Chief Engineer Officers|
|No. of Positions||50|
|Walk-in Interview Date||From 25th May to 28th May 2015|
Team of recruitmentresult.com is providing further details about Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment 2015 on this page briefly. Here you will find information such as position name, qualification required, applying procedure, and selection criteria etc., so read it carefully before applying.
Post Name & Vacancy Info:
- Masters FG: 20posts
- Chief Engineer Officers (CEO): 30posts
Candidates must have done Graduation/ Post Graduation in concerned discipline as per requirement of the post.
Candidates should have a sailing experience of one year in the rank of a Master or CEO on any of the following: Bulk Carriers, Oil Tankers, Passenger ships, Container ships and/or LPG ships.
Candidates’ age must be below 50 years as on 25.05.2015.
To appoint eligible candidates to these vacant positions, an aspirant had to go through a walk-in interview round.
How to apply for shipindia.com Jobs Advt?
- First of all visit the official site, which is shipindia.com.
- Now choose the ‘career’ link, given at the above side of the home page.
- Select ‘Fleet Personnel’ link from the list and press on “WALK IN INTERVIEW for Recruitment of Foreign Going Masters and Chief Engineer Officers on PERMANENT basis” tab.
- Read that entire notification carefully.
- Candidates are requested to carry copies of their resume and all original educational documents/experience certificates along with them.
- Candidates have to bear their own expenses for travelling as well as lodging / boarding, if required.
3rd floor of Shipping House,
245, Madame Cama Road,
Interview will be held from 25th May to 28th May 2015.
Note: You can acquire further details by visiting the Official Site.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On