Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment
To hire eligible and hard working contenders for the post of Graduate Marine Engg (GME), Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment has been circulated. Candidates who want to become part of Shipping Corporation Of India, they must apply for Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment 2018 by submitting the application form before the last date 20-01-2018.
Content Of This Page:
After submission of online applications, aspirants are required to send duly filled application along with receipt of application fee at postal address below given before 23-01-2018. Individuals are suggested to read this entire page of recruitmentresult.com for attain brief details about Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment 2018.
Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Shipping Corporation Of India|
|Post name||Graduate Marine Engg (GME)|
Shipping Corporation Of India Vacancy Details:
Graduate Marine Engineers (GME)
Applying aspirants for Shipping Corporation Of India GME recruitment must have Degree in Mechanical Engineering (B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering) with minimum 50% marks from AICTE Approved Engineering College.
You Can Also Check: Latest Engineering Jobs
Age Limitations For Shipping Corporation Of India Jobs 2018:
- The age of applying candidates for Shipping Corporation Of India GME vacancies 2018 must not exceed above than 28 years as on 1st March 2018.
- The age relaxation of 5 years will be applicable to SC/ST candidates as per govt. directives.
- Age relaxation of two years for women candidates will be applicable.
- Applying contenders for Shipping Corporation Of India GME vacancies have to pay an amount as application fee of Rs.1000 for General and OBC contenders.
- SC/ST category aspirants have to pay only Rs.500 as application fee.
- Before filling application form on National Electronic Funds Transfer banking and obtain transaction number deposited.
Bank details are as follows:
|Account Bearer||The Shipping Corporation Of India Ltd.Mumbai|
|Bank Name||State Bank Of India|
|Branch Name||Backbay Reclamation|
Pay Structure For Shipping Corporation Of India Job 2018:
Appointed contenders for Shipping Corporation Of India GME Jobs will get Consolidated stipend of Rs. 15000/- per month.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Course Fee Structure:
The fees for training are Rs. 4, 50,000 (Rs.Four lakhs fifty Thousand only) for both male and female candidates. Candidate will pay fees to the Maritime Training Institute (MTI), Powai. Fees once paid are not refundable at any stage either in full or part.
Mode Of Selection For GME Jobs:
Aspirants who want to grab Shipping Corporation Of India GME Jobs 2018 have to qualify All India online test at their own expenses. Those who will clear all India on line test will be called for Personal Interview in the ratio of 1:3. Shipping Corporation of India Ltd. reserves the right to shortlist the candidates for on line test also.
GME Exam Pattern:
- The on-line examination shall be of two (02) hours duration, which will be in the form of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- The on-line examination will focus on MCQ’s on Quantitative Aptitude test, Professional Knowledge test, English Language test and Reasoning Ability test
- The questions will be asked in English and Hindi language.
- The passing Marks in each test will be decided on the basis of the performance of all the competing candidates in each test.
The on-line examination will be held at Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, and Chennai only.
How To Apply For Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment 2018?
- First of all, willing to apply contenders have to visit its official website that is www.shipindia.com
- Hit on “careers” tab appearing at menu bar of the home page.
- Select “shore” tab from the drop down list which will be opened after hitting on above said link.
- Now, tap on appropriate link regarding Shipping Corporation Of India Graduate Marine Engg Recruitment 2018.
- Read entire Shipping Corporation Of India Graduate Marine Engg recruitment notification for getting brief details.
- After that, come back on previous page and hit on “apply online” tab present on page.
- Fill Shipping Corporation Of India online application form with correct details.
- After that, upload relevant documents and certificates with the GME application form.
- Now, hit on “submit” button stable at last of the page.
- Then, take print out copy of duly filled application form and put his/her signature in the place.
- Attach receipt of submission of application fee with the application form and send it by OrdinaryPost/Courier/Speed-Post/Registered-Post at postal address below given.
- Envelope should be super scribing by “Application for GRADUATE MARINE ENGINEER”
Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment – Official Notification
Apply From Here >> Hit Here
Senior Vice President,
Flee Personnel Dept. Third Floor. The Shipping Corporation Of India Ltd,
Shipping House, 245, Madame Cama Road,
Nariman point, Mumbai-400 021,
|Last date of submission of the on-line application||20-01-2018|
|Last date for receipt of the hard copy of the application sheet||23-01-2018|
|Date of on-line examination||04-02-2018 (Sunday)|
Candidates may fetch more information regarding Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment 2018 from Official Link. You may like our page on facebook or follow us on twitter for getting latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|