Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment
Latest vacancy advertisement titled as Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment has been published by Shipping Corporation Of India. The organization wants to hire eligible candidates to fill the vacant posts of Port Manager and Deputy Port Manager. Those who are interested to enhance their career in Shipping Corporation Of India must apply for the same by going through the eligibility norms mentioned below. Scroll down this page to get complete details regarding Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment 2017.
Highlights of this page:
Shipping Corporation Of India has decided to recruit candidates through personal interview round. So those who want to appear for selection process first have to send your curriculum vitae at the email address provided below and then appear for interview round on 28/09/2017. Candidates can go through below section of this page to know more about Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment
|Organization name||Shipping Corporation Of India|
|Post name||Port Manager and Deputy Port Manager|
|Date of interview||28/09/2017|
Shipping Corporation Of India Vacancy Details:
- Port Manager
- Deputy Port Manager
Candidate must Hold COC of Master (FG) issued by D.G. Shipping, India. Candidates must have sailed as Deck Officer on Merchant Ships for a minimum of 5 Years or more out of which at least 1 year must be on tankers. Must have sailed as Master for at least 1 year on tankers or have shore experience of at least 1 year managing operations of tanker vessels. Candidates having work experience of an LNG vessel or LNG terminal will be given preference for Shipping Corporation Of India Jobs.
Check Now: Latest Recruitments
Age of the candidates applying for Shipping Corporation Of India Vacancy shall be not more than 62 years as on 31st August 2017. Relaxation in age to reserved categories will be as per the laws of Government of India.
For Shipping Corporation of India Port Manager Recruitment: Consolidated emoluments of Rs. 2, 25,000 /- per month (all inclusive-CTC).
For Shipping Corporation of India Deputy Port Manager Recruitment: Consolidated emoluments of Rs. 2, 00,000 /- per annum (all inclusive-CTC)
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in personal interview round. The candidates are requested to carry the original documents and one set of photocopy of essential Qualifications and Experience Certificate if any on the day of the interview.
Documents Required During Interview:
- 2 copies of duly filled-in attached Application form along with one set of copy of Essential qualification certificates and Experience certificates
- PAN card
- Aadhar card
How To Apply for Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment 2017?
Candidate should follow below stated steps to fill Shipping Corporation Of India Application Form:
- First of all Log on to the official website of the organization i.e. www.shipindia.com
- After reaching the homepage search for the suitable link and hit on “careers” link and then tap to “shore” link in drop down menu of home page
- Now a new page will come out along with Shipping Corporation Of India advertisement link, you just have to tap to “Recruitment of Port Manager & Dy. Port Manager on Contract Basis” link
- Just go through the advertisement and ensure your eligibility
- If you found yourself eligible then download application form and prepare your curriculum vitae
- And also prepare scanned copy of relevant documents
- At last send it at email@example.com
Venue of the Interview:
The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd. Shipping House,
17th Floor, Cafeteria, 245 Madame Cama Road,
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Mumbai
- Date for interview and document verification: 28/09/2017
- Document Verification: 11:00 AM
- Interview: 02:00 PM onwards
Candidates can grab further details regarding Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment 2017-2018 by going through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|