Shivaji University Convocation Form 2014
Candidates who have completed their degree from Shivaji University can download Convocation Form 2014 online and get other details like Form Date and Fees from below.
According to the Section 96 & 98 of the Maharashtra Universities Act 1994, under Section 548; the degrees of the students got success in the final examination are delivered on them in the Convocation ceremony organized by university.
For more details regarding Convocation Form and Dates 2014, candidates keep visiting our web portal recruitmentresult.com.
Convocation Form Details
The Convocation function is organized during the second term of the college session. The applications are invited from the students during the June to October months every year. The degree certificates are printed with photographs and mother’s name and then laminated.
The degree certificate has several security features such as Hologram; Students scanned photograph, Water mark and many other identities.
How to Download Convocation Form Online?
- Aspirants can download online application form through its website that is univshivaji.ac.in under Download Forms Section.
- All candidates need to fill up the forms online and then take a print out of it for future use.
- Affix Xerox copy of the final year mark sheet with fee receipt and it to Convocation Section at university office at this address:
The Controller of Examinations,
Shivaji University, Kolhapur”
Convocation Form 2014 Fees Details are given below-
- Application Fees for the Degree Certificate- Rs. 250/-
- With Late Fee- Rs. 350/-
- With Super Late Fee- Rs. 850/-
Last Date: November 2014 (Tentative)
- Shivaji University Admission->Complete Details
- Shivaji University Results->Complete Details
- Shivaji University Time Table->Complete Details
- Shivaji University Syllabus->Complete Details
Note: For more details, check Official Site.