Shivaji University Convocation Form 2013Download:
- According to the Section 96 & 98 of the Maharashtra Universities Act 1994, under Section 548; the degrees of the students got success in the final examination are delivered on them in the Convocation ceremony organized by university.
- The Convocation function is organized during the second term of the college session. The applications are invited from the students during the June to October months every year. The degree certificates are printed with photographs and mother’s name and then laminated. The degree certificate has several security features such as Hologram; Students scanned photograph, Water mark and many other identities.
- Online application form will be available on university website which will we visible in thus web page below. All eligible students should fill up these forms online and then take a print out of it for future use. Affix Xerox copy of the final year mark sheet with fee receipt and it to Convocation Section at university office at this address:
The Controller of Examinations,
Contact No: + 91 – 0231- 2609000
Shivaji University Convocation Form 2013FeesDetails: Convocation Form 2013 Fees Details are given below-
- Application Fees for the Degree Certificate- Rs. 250/-
- With Late Fee- Rs. 350/-
- With Super Late Fee- Rs. 850/-
Shivaji University Online Convocation Form 2013 Last Date: Shivaji University Online Convocation Form last date will be in the month of November 2013.
Enter for check entire details of Shivaji University Convocation Form 2013