Shobhit University Admission
Shobhit University is going to release a notification regarding Shobhit University Admission procedure for the session of 2017-2018. University offers various graduate and post graduate courses (UG/PG) in the concerned of faculties of arts, commerce, science, technology, pharmacy, computer application, management and law including PhD and one year diploma programs in management. Students who want to take admission in this university and having the required eligibility criteria may apply against Shobhit University Admission 2017 by submitting their application forms with the help of the below revealed procedure on or before the last date.
At Shobhit University, Distance education programmes are prepared by top faculty members to provide quality distance education keeping in mind the increasing demand for online education (OE) and distance education (DE). Students, who are interested, may collect more details related to Shobhit University Admission 2017 such as courses offered, education qualification, application fee, methods of selection, how to apply, important dates etc through this page of recruitmentresult.com. Contenders who want to take admission in any of the above mentioned courses must read the below content of this page.
Shobhit University Admission
Under Graduate Programs/ After 10+2
- Bachelor of Technology
- Masters of Technology Integrated
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Bachelors of Business Administration
- Bachelors of Computer Applications
- Bachelor of Sciences (Honors)
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honors)
Post Graduate Programs/ After Graduation
- Masters of Technology
- Masters of Pharmacy
- Masters of Business Administration
- Masters of Computer Applications
- Master of Sciences
Under Graduate Programs/ After Class 10
- Bachelor of Technology Integrated (Polytechnic +B.Tech)
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Candidates who want to take admission in Shobhit University must possess the Bachelor’s degree for post Graduate courses and 12th pass- out in Graduate courses or 10th/ 12th pass- out for Diploma courses from an affiliated University/ Institute and Colleges.
- Candidates who are applying online for admission are required to pay fee of Rs. 1100/- online through Credit Cards,Debit Cards,Net Banking.
- Aspirants who are applying online for admission have to pay fee by Bank Draft for Rs.1100/- non-refundable (in favour of Shobhit University, Meerut or Shobhit University, Gangoh)
Admission will be done on the basis of counseling to the eligible candidates in:
- Shobhit University Admission Entrance Test (SUNET)
- Performance in other recognised Entrance Tests
- Marks in 10+2 / other qualifying degrees
Documents required at the time of counseling:
- Candidates need to bring Demand Draft of Rs.10, 000/- in favor of Shobhit University, payable at Meerut / Gangoh. This amount will be adjusted into Tuition Fee. Originals & one set of photocopies of the following documents (Originals shall be returned after verification).
- Entrance Exam Score Card, if available
- Mark sheets/certificates of class X (as proof of date of birth) and of class XII and Graduation.
- Two passport size recent color photographs.
How to apply for Shobhit University Admission?
- Eligible candidates who want to take admission in Shobhit University may apply by filling the application form available on the official website that is www.shobhituniversity.ac.in or can be obtained from the university.
- On the official website’s page, they may download the admission form from the ‘Admission’ tab mentioned in menu bar of home page.
- Now move the cursor to the “Register Online: Admission Registration Form” link and press on it.
- Fill the application form including all the required information.
- Pay application fee through debit/ credit card and Net banking.
- Upload self attested copies of Scanned Photograph, signature and relevant documents in support of age, Educational Qualification, Category along with the application form.
- Submit the application form and take a Print out your application form for future reference.
You May Read This: Procedure To Fill Online Form
- Candidates can download application from by Shobhit University official website and for this you have to go on link as “Download Admission Registration Form” and take a printout of it.
- Fill the application form with detailed information
- Attach all the required testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in A4 size envelope and send at the postal address which is given below by Speed post / reliable courier.
Central Coordination Committee (Admissions),
Shobhit University Tower 7-Institutional Area,
Mayur Vihar Phase-II, Pocket –B Delhi 110091, India
Check Now: List of Entrance Exam in India
Last date for receipt of completed forms: May 2017
Students, who wish to apply for Shobhit University Admission 2017, visit the Official Link. You may also book mark this page for instant access. You can visit our page again to get latest updates regarding the post. Students, who have any questions regarding this post, they can leave a comment in the box displayed to you below. Our expert’s team of recruitmentresult.com will try to sort out your problem quickly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start New Life In College?||UGC Approved University List|