Sikkim High Court Recruitment
Sikkim High Court has circulated an employment notification for filling up Civil Judge-cum-Judicial Magistrate vacancies in concern to Sikkim High Court Recruitment. Applications are invited from hard working candidates for those who are willing to work in Sikkim High Court. Applicants’ eager to build their career in Government sector may apply for Sikkim High Court Recruitment 2017 by filling the applications as soon as possible.
This Page Includes:
To get more information related to Sikkim High Court Jobs, check the below given page which is equipped by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates are advised to go through complete details provided on this page before applying.
Sikkim High Court Recruitment
|Organizing Body||Sikkim High Court|
|Last date of receipt of application||27-03-2017|
Civil Judge-cum-Judicial Magistrate
Applying candidates must be a holder of a degree in law that must be granted by any recognized university established by law in India. Candidates applying for available vacancy should also have adequate knowledge in Computer application that will be examined at the time of vivavoce.
Check Here: Latest Law Jobs
Other Eligibility Conditions:
Candidate must be a citizen of India and must be able to communicate in Nepali, or any other language of the State.
Payment of Application to be made:
Applying candidates are required to make payment of examination fees of Rs.600/- that shall be payable in favor of the Registrar General, High Court of Sikkim, by way of Account Payee Demand Draft of any Bank, payable at Gangtok.
Appointed applicants will be offered the suitable salary of Rs.27,700-44,770/- per month with other additional allowances.
Sikkim High Court Recruitment>Official Notice
Age of the applying candidates must not be more than 35 years of age as on last date fixed for receipt of applications.
Selection Criteria for Sikkim High Court Vacancy:
- Selection of applicants to the stated post will be made on the basis of competitive examination that shall be conducted by the High court on the date and place to be fixed.
- Written examination shall be conducted as per syllabus prescribed in the Sikkim Judicial Service Rules, 1975 and all questions shall be answered in English except the vernacular paper.
- Answers in any language other than English shall not be considered for evaluation on any ground.
- Only those candidates shall be considered eligible for stated vacancy based on preliminary scrutiny and shall be called for Written Examination.
- No T.A. / D.A. shall be paid to the shortlisted candidates for appearing in the written examination and the vivavoce test.
Read Below Given Articles:
How to Apply for Sikkim High Court Recruitment?
- First of all willing contenders need to log on to the official website of organizing body that is highcourtofsikkim.nic.in.
- After that aspirants will be required to hit on the running link as “Press here to view the employment notice and download the application form for the post of Civil Judge-cum-Judicial Magistrate” available on the top section of home page.
- This will open a new page where you will be having separate links of official notification and application form.
- Interested candidates must firstly read the complete details regarding the post and then ensure their eligibility for the post.
- Eligible candidates then need to select the link for downloading application format and proceed further.
- Fill the downloaded application complete in all respect and submit the same at below mentioned address.
- Application shall be accompanied by attested copies of certificate of educational qualification, i.e. graduation degree and degree in law, Enrollment Certificate, Proof of date of birth, DD and three passport size photographs.
- Incomplete application without requisite testimonials and other documents shall be summarily rejected.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Refer to Official Notification
Last date of receipt of application: 27-03-2017 at 4:30 p.m.
Applicants’ may go through Official Notification for more details about Sikkim High Court Recruitment 2017. Applicants may visit this page regularly to get most recent updates about this recruitment advertisement.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|