Sikkim University Admission
Get complete & detailed information about Sikkim University Admission from this single page. Sikkim University invites students for entrance in various UG/ PG courses. Candidates who are willing to get admission in this university they can fill Sikkim University Online Application Form till the last date. Candidates must check the entire details about this notification of Sikkim University Admission 2018, which is mentioned below on this page.
Sikkim University is a central university recognized by an Act of Parliament of India. The university offers various undergraduate and post graduate courses in different disciplines. Every year a huge number of candidates get admission in this university to get success in their academic career. Students who wish to get admission in academic year 2018-19; they can check the complete details like eligibility criteria, and important dates etc by scrolling down this page which is well framed by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Sikkim University Admission
- PG Diploma
- MBA etc
For UG courses:
Candidates, who have passed 10+2 in relevant subjects with 55% marks from a recognized board, are eligible to apply for admission in under graduate courses.
For PG courses:
Applicants should have a graduate degree in concern field from a government authorized University to get admission in post graduate degree programme.
Check Here: Scholarship in India for Students
Candidates who are willing to apply for admission in Sikkim University, they must have to pay the expected requisite amount of application fee as per their course and category. Payment of fees tentatively is paid either through online mode (Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking) or Offline (SBI Challan).
Selection will be based on marks obtained in an entrance exam or the merit list issued by the university. After declaration of result students are required to appear counseling process.
How to apply for Sikkim University Admission Form?
- Candidates can fill the Sikkim University application form by visiting the official website of university i.e. www.cus.ac.in
- On the home page, go to “Student Corner” tab in menu bar.
- Select the “Admissions” option from the drop down list.
- After that, choose the “Prospectus” option and read the complete information carefully.
- Thereafter, candidates need to apply for admission by pressing on “PRESS HERE TO APPLY” link.
- If candidates are previously registered, then they should login with their Email Id and Password.
- If candidates are New Users, then g to the link “New User, Sign Up here” and Fill the registration form accurately.
- Now, press on sign up button for submitting your registration details.
- After successful registration, select the department of study and courses from list given on page and press on “Apply Now” button.
- Now, fill the admission form carefully with complete information.
- Upload your latest scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- Hit on “Save” button to save the details of application form.
- Now select the “Proceed” button to examine the preview of duly filled admission form.
- At last, press on “SUBMIT” button and take a print out for future use.
Read Now: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Important Dates (Tentative):
- Last date of payment of fee through Challan: June 2018
- Last date to submit online application: June 2018
- Date of Entrance Test: In the month of July 2018
Note: For further details about Sikkim University Admission 2018, you may check Official Link. You may also stay in touch with us to get latest information time to time.
Candidates may also get the latest updates in their mail box by simply subscribing for our free email facility through our web portal. If you have any query or doubt then you are welcomed to write us in the below stated comment box, we will reply you in a short period of time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On