Sikkim University Recruitment 2015
A job notification as Sikkim University Recruitment 2015 has been publicized by Sikkim University to fill up 81 vacancies of Teaching Posts like Professor, Associate and assistant Professor. Willing aspirants may fill online application form against Sikkim University jobs on or before closing date, which is indicated below.
|Post Name||Professor, Associate and Assistant Professor|
|No of Vacancies||81|
|Last Date to Apply||30th April 2015|
For more information regarding Sikkim University Recruitment 2015 students are required to check this page thoroughly and apply following the details mentioned below.
Post Name, No of vacancies and Essential Qualification:
|Professor||25||Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline|
|Associate Professor||40||Good academic record with a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant disciplines|
|Assistant Professor||16||Master’s degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree/ NET/ SLET/ SET.|
Salary and Experience:
|Post Name||Scale of Pay||Experience|
|Professor||Rs.37400-67000 + AGP of Rs.10000/-||10 years of teaching experience in University/College, and/or experience in research|
|Associate Professor||Rs.37400-67000 + AGP of Rs.9000/-||08 years of experience of teaching and/or research|
|Assistant Professor||Rs.15600-39100 + AGP of Rs.6000/-||Relevant experience|
- For SC/ ST/ DA/ OBC: Rs. 150/-
- For others: Rs. 300/-
- Fee should be submitted through online payment only.
Selection of eligible aspirants will be done on basis of their performance in Interview.
How to Apply:
- First of all appliers should visit official site, which is www.cus.ac.in.
- Go to tab ‘recruitment 2015’.
- Now press tab ‘teaching position recruitment 2015’.
- Read all details and press ‘here to apply’.
- Select discipline for which you want to apply and then chose suitable post.
- Press ‘login to apply’ tab given at right side.
- Then select ‘new user?’.
- Enter required details and press sign up tab.
- Login your account and fill online application form.
- Upload documents if required and pay application fee.
- Take print out of application.
- Hard copy of application along with all essential documents should be forward at address given below.
Sikkim University, 6th Mile, Samdur,
Tadong, Gangtok, East Sikkim – 737102
Last Date to Apply: 30th April 2015
Note: For more details about Sikkim University Recruitment 2015 you may check Official Notification.
Sikkim University Recruitment 2015
A recruitment notification as Sikkim University Recruitment 2015 has been declared by Sikkim University for filling up 65 various Non-teaching posts. Contenders, who are willing to apply, may submit online application form on or before last date should be reached given below.
|Posts Name||Various Non-Teaching|
|No. Of Posts||65|
|Last Date To Apply Online||30th April 2015|
You can download entire information related to Sikkim University Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, salary details, required education, and selection process etc, which is equipped below by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Vacancies|
|3||Internal Audit Officer||01|
|7||Public Relation Officer||01|
|12||Senior Technical Assistant||02|
|13||Semi Professional Assistant||01|
For applying to Non teaching posts at Sikkim University Vacancies, applicants must have passed 8th / 10th / 12th standards or Graduation or Post Graduation Degree in relevant stream from recognized University Or Institutions.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||With Gross Pay|
|Librarian||Rs. 37400 – 67000/-||Rs. 10000/-|
|Deputy Librarian||Rs. 8000/-|
|Internal Audit Officer||Rs. 15600 – 39100/-||Rs. 7600/-|
|Executive Engineer||Rs. 6600/-|
|Assistant Librarian||Rs. 6000/-|
|Information Scientist||Rs. 5400/-|
|Public Relation Officer|
|Private Secretary||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-||Rs. 4600/-|
|Senior Technical Assistant|
|Semi Professional Assistant||Rs. 5200 – 20200/-||Rs. 2800/-|
|Laboratory Assistant||Rs. 2000/-|
Application Fee Details:
- For General: Rs. 300/-
- For Others: Rs. 150/-
- Fee will be paid through online mode only.
Aspirant’s selection will be based on test or their performance in personal interview.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply?
- Go to official website which is www.cus.ac.in.
- Now, select suitable job link from home page.
- Hit on “Apply” button and must fill online application form.
- Upload digital images of their documents (if required).
- After that, press “submit” button to record entire details.
- Take printout of it and keep it safe for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 30th April 2015
You may go through Official Notification to know more.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On