Sikkim University Recruitment
Apply now for Sikkim University Recruitment 2019!! Sikkim University is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Vacancy before 21st April 2019. Interested candidates can check their eligibility for Sikkim University JRF Recruitment through the below section of this web page.
Sikkim University Jobs- Important Links
|Sikkim University Notification||Press Here|
|Sikkim University Website||Press Here|
Sikkim University JRF Recruitment: Highlights
|Organization Name||Sikkim University|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Category||Sikkim University Jobs|
|Job Type||Sikkim Govt Jobs|
Sikkim University Recruitment
Q-1: Sikkim University Vacancy Details:
- Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Title of the project: Large Scale Biological Network Reconstruction and Analysis for Identifying Therapeutic Targets for Alzheimer’s: A Big Data Initiative
- Vacancy Available: 03
Q-2: What Qualification is required for the Sikkim University Recruitment?
For Sikkim University JRF Recruitment, candidates should hold M.Tech. in IT/CSE or M.C.A. (regular course only) from any recognized institute with good academic records and programming knowledge in the environment like R/Python/Java Or M.C.A. / BTech (CSE/IT or equivalent)/M.Sc (CSE/IT) from recognized institute (regular course only) with good academic records and programming knowledge in PHP-5,PHP-R, R-Shiny,HTML, CSS, Java Script/D3.js, Jquery, Apache 2.2 etc.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Q-3: Is there any Age Limitations for the Sikkim University Job Openings?
Age of candidates to apply for the vacancy should not be less than 18 years. Upper age limitation and other relaxations will be given according to the norms of the organization.
Q-4: How much Salary will be given for Vacancy in Sikkim University?
Selected candidates for the Sikkim University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment will get As per DST-India guidelines Rs.25,000/- per month for two years and Rs. 28,000/- for the third year. 10% HRA extra as per rule.
Q-5: How candidates will be selected for the Sikkim University Recruitment?
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview taken by the authorities of the Sikkim University. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Check Here The Tips, Which Help You In Crack Interview Easily:
Q-6: How To Apply for Jobs in Sikkim University?
- Log on to the official website of the organization i.e. www.cus.ac.in
- From the LATEST NOTIFICATIONS section select “Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Under the ICPS-Data Science Research Initiative Programme of Department of Science and Technology (DST-Govt. of India) in the Network Reconstruction and Analysis (NETRA)-Lab, Department of Computer Applications, Sikkim University” Link.
- A notification will come out on next screen
- After that read all the details carefully and compare your eligibility with the criteria mentioned
- If you eligible, then Application on plain paper to the mentioned address
- Also, Send a Sikkim University application form along with all the testimonials to the below given E-mail address.
Dr Swarup Roy (Principal Investigator)
Department of Computer Applications
Sikkim (Central) University
6th Mile, Samdur, Tadong, Gangtok, Sikkim-737102
Email: Principal Investigator (email@example.com )
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Q-7: What are the Important dates Sikkim University Jobs?
- Last date to send email: 21st April 2019
Sikkim University Recruitment 2019
A latest notice has been published by Sikkim University in regard to the JRF Vacancy. Through Sikkim University Recruitment, association wants to hire a candidate who can work in the project as JRF Under the ICPS-Data Science Research Initiative Programme of Department of Science and Technology (DST-Govt. of India) in the Network Reconstruction and Analysis (NETRA)-Lab, Department of Computer Applications, Sikkim (Central University)
Sikkim University JRF Vacancy
Interested candidates can apply by sending application on plain paper with detailed bio-data, Email ID, Mobile number, supported by duly attested copies of the certificates to the stated postal address. Also forward the copy of the duly filled application to the mentioned email address within the scheduled dates.
Candidates can apply for the Sikkim University Recruitment 2019 from above given links. To know more about the Sikkim University Recruitment 2019, stay connected with us on this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Recruitments||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs by Organization||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|