A recruitment advertisement has been dispatched as SJVN Recruitment by SJVN Limited. The organization is a Mini Ratna Schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Undertaking invites applications from capable contenders for filling up Various Posts. Job seekers, who wish to apply for SJVN Jobs, may submit application form on or before last date should be reached. For getting updated information about SJVN Recruitment 2016 notification, appliers may need to stay connected with us on our web portal.
|Last Date To Apply||31st December 2015|
You may fetch the relevant acknowledgment in concern to SJVN Recruitment such as selection process, required education and salary details etc, which is quipped below in the page of recruitmentresult.com.
SJVN Vacancies Details & Required Qualification:
|Public Relations||Must have Graduate with two years full time Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism or Public Relations or Mass Communications / Rural Management or Social Work from a recognized University / Institute of India|
|Resettlement & Rehabilitation|
|Assistant Trainee (W3)||
Age Limitations For SJVN Recruitment 2015:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||Max Age In Years|
|Public Relations||Rs. 20600 – 46500/- With 3% HRA||40|
|Resettlement & Rehabilitation|
|Assistant Trainee (W3)||Rs 11,500 – 26,000/- With 3% HRA||39|
- For Assistant Trainee (W3) Posts: Assortment of job appliers will be purely based on Written Test and /or Trade Test (Typing Test) followed by Interview process on specified date.
- For Other posts: Written test and interview will be conducted to select applicants for declared posts.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply For SJVN Recruitment?
For Public Relations & Resettlement & Rehabilitation (Online Mode):
- Go to Official Website of Official websites which is www.sjvn.nic.in.
- Now hit on “Careers” link which is visible at bottom side of homepage.
- Then select suitable job link and Hit on “For Online Registration, please Press Here” link.
- Must fill online application form with exact information and upload the digital images of all documents (if required).
- Submit it by pressing submit button and take printout of it for future need.
For Assistant Trainee (W3) (Offline Mode):
- Eligible appliers may apply by filling the prescribed application form that is available on official website which is www.sjvn.nic.in.
- Candidates must fill prescribed application form and write Advt. No. with all required information in correct manner.
- Appliers must attach Xerox of all required testimonials and permanent resident issued by concerned SDM with a recent passport size colored photograph.
- On completion of application form, applicants must be sent application form to address given below on or before last date.
To the AGM (P&A),
Recruitment Cell, SJVN Limited,
Himfed Building, New Shimla – 171 009 (HP)
|Posts Name||Last Date To Submit Application||Written / Trade Test Date||Interview Date|
|Public Relations||31st December 2015||17th January 2016||18th January 2016|
|Resettlement & Rehabilitation|
|Assistant Trainee (W3)||-|
You may get the other relevant details about SJVN Recruitment through this Official Notification. We update this page with all latest details related to SJVN Recruitment 2016 so; candidates are advised to bookmark this page by using CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
An employment notification has been liberated regarding SJVN Recruitment. For this concern applications are invited from proficient and diligent contenders for filling up the 60 Apprentice posts in various disciplines. Job seekers who intend to apply against SJVN apprentice recruitment notification must submit their filled in applications on or prior to the last date of receipt of application. We will be providing all essential details about SJVN Recruitment 2016, so keep visiting this portal time to time.
|Name of the position||Apprentice|
|No. of posts||60|
|Last date of apply||21st December 2015|
To obtain complete details related to SJVN Recruitment such as educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, how to apply, process of selection etc you can go through the whole advertisement make available by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. Applicants who fulfill all eligibility criteria, stated below must apply for these current openings in government sector.
SJVN Vacancy Details:
|Sr. No.||Name of Discipline||No. Of Posts|
|Technician (Diploma ) Apprentices|
|3||Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics and Communication|
|Technician (ITI) Apprentices|
|5||Information Communications Technology|
|6||Technician (Power Electronics Systems)|
|Name of Discipline||Required Qualification|
|Technician (Diploma ) Apprentices||Full time diploma in Engineering in relevant branch.|
|Technician (ITI) Apprentices||Minimum 10th Pass and two years ITI course in relevant Branch /Trade.|
The age of the applying candidate should not be more than 30 Years as on closing date. SC/ST candidate will be relaxed by 05 years of age & OBC aspirant are given the relaxation up to 3 years age.
Appointed Diploma Holders will receive an impressive amount of Rs.8000/- and ITI aspirants will be receiving Rs. 5000/- Per Month.
Candidate will not require to undergo any Interview. The aspirants will be appointed on the basis of merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in Matriculation examination (10th) and ITI Course/ Diploma as per following details:
|Apprentices||Weight age||Total marks|
|Diploma Technician||30% to 10th||70% to Diploma in Engineering||100|
|ITI Technician||30% to 10th||100 70% to ITI||100|
Procedure to Apply for SJVN Recruitment:
- Those candidates who aspire to apply for SJVN Recruitment need to obtain the application form through the official notification or official site.
- Appliers are advised to read the notification carefully first and then download it, take a print out of the application form and fill it properly with the details asked and accompany all the relevant updated testimonials in support of education, caste, DOB etc.
- All the above said credentials should be covered in the envelope and the envelope must be super scribing with “Application for post applied…., Job Code No…” and should be addressed as framed below.
- The candidates shortlisted on the basis of the information provided in the Application Form shall have to produce all original testimonials/certificates at the time of verification.
AGM (P&A), Recruitment Cell,
SJVN Limited, Himfed Building,
New Shimla – 171 009 (HP)
Last date of apply: 21st December 2015
Note: You can check Official Notification, to get more information regarding SJVN Recruitment. Stay tuned with this portal for acquiring latest details related to SJVN Recruitment 2016.