Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Science has finally decided to recruit eligible Indian citizens for SKIMS Recruitment Advertisement. Job seekers who want to build their career in government sector can apply for SKIMS Recruitment 2017 through offline mode. Appliers have to submit their application form for SKIMS Vacancy against 12 vacant positions of Lecturer in different disciplines till the last date that is 22-04-2017.
What this page includes?
Interested and willing job seekers can download SKIMS Application Form through direct Official Notification given on this page. For whole acknowledgement details related to Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Science Recruitment, you need to read this page carefully which is well created by the dedicated group members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Institute||Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Science|
|No. of posts||12|
|Last Date Or Receipt Of Application||22-04-2017|
Distribution of Lectures positions in different disciplines:
|Disciplines||No. of Posts|
Check the eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must possess degree of M.D./ M.S/ post Graduation or its equivalent degree from recognized University/ Institutions.
- Applying candidates must be a tutor/ Demonstrator in relevant subject for a period of some years after post- Graduation in teaching medical institution recognized by Medical council of India or its equivalent.
What will be the minimum and maximum age limit?
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 40 years
SKIMS Recruitment 2017 Notification: Download PDF
Relaxation in age:
Relaxation in age will be admissible to reserved category candidates given below as per rules and regulation of organization.
- SC/ ST/Resident Backward area/Actual Line of Control: 43 years
- Physically handicapped: 42 years
- J & K medical Gazetted Services/J & K medical Education Department (Gazetted Services): 45 years
- Ex- Serviceman: 40 years
Applicants who will be recruited successfully for SKIMS Jobs on the basis of written test will get an impressive amount of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-from the Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Science.
Those candidates who are going to fill application form they have to pay a Bank Draft of Rs. 3000/- as an application fee in favor of Chief Accounts Officer, SKIMS Medical College, Bemina Srinagar.
Mode of Assortment:
The assortment of appliers will be purely based on performance in written examination/ Interview which will be organized by the selection team of Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Science.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to apply for SKIMS Recruitment?
Willing candidates can apply for this latest vacancy is required to forward their applications by following steps as mentioned below. Please have a look…
- Eager job seekers need to go through the official site of Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Science that is www.skims.ac.in.
- After that follow the link “Careers” from the list available at menu bar of home page.
- Now a new page will be opened having link of required advertisement as “Advertisement No 02 SKIMS-MC OF 2017 Dated 01-04-2017: Appointment Of Lecturers in SKIMS Medical College Hospital, Bemina, SGR” for the concerned post.
- Then you are required to press on “Hit Here to Download” and read all the instructions carefully and completely.
- After reading complete details download application form and take a print out of it.
- Fill Application Form with complete and correct details.
- Attach all the relevant documents/ testimonials along with it.
- Finally send it to address mentioned below.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Officer of the Administrative Officer,
SKIMS Medical College,
Last Date for Receipt Of Application: 22-04-2017
Eligible candidates need to go through the Official Notification given above to get complete information related to SKIMS Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|