Want to get admission in PG Courses of Sri Krishandevaraya University? Then check details of SKUCET Notification from here. Sri Krishandevaraya University is going to issue SKUCET Notification for those candidates who are willing to get admission in various post graduation courses in the discipline of Science, Commerce and Arts. candidates can get the complete information of Upcoming SKU Common Entrance Test through this page and can fill Application form against SKUCET Notification 2017 on or before the last date.
Every year SKU conducts the common entrance test to select the deserving students for admission in master’s degree courses. Candidates can participate in this exam by applying through online mode till the last date. The university is planned to conduct the SKUCET exam in the upcoming month of June 2017. Interested candidates can acquire detailed information related to SKUCET Notification by go through the below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com.
- Students who want to apply must have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 40% marks in the concerned subject.
- For admission into M.Ed., candidates must have 50 % aggregate marks in B.Ed. and in degree/ PG aggregate marks should be 45%.
Read Also:Best Career Options
Application Fee (Expected):
- Students are required to pay Rs. 400/- (Rs. 200 for SC/ST Candidates) through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Internet Banking in online.
- If candidates will pay late they have to submit Rs. 500/- for each application.
Students will get selected for the admission in their suitable course as per the marks obtained in SKU Common Entrance Test 2017 and followed by Counseling Procedure.
SKUCET Hall ticket will available on official site for applying candidates before 10 days of examination.
Get Details: SKUCET Counselling
How to Apply for SKUCET Online Application:
- First of all visit official site of Sri Krishnadevaraya University, which is www.skudoa.in.
- Go to notification section and select link ‘SKUCET-2017’.
- Go to tab ‘online registration’ available left side.
- Fill Online Registration Form and press ‘register & proceed’ tab.
- Pay application fee as mentioned above and upload documents if required.
- Press ‘print application’ tab and take print out of application form for future reference.
- Last date for online application form: May 2017
- Date to send online applications with late fee of Rs. 900/- (Expected): May 2017
Note: You may check this Official Link to get more details about SKUCET Notification 2017. Candidates, stay connected with us to get updated information regarding the same. You can ask your query in the below mentioned comment box, we will reply you as soon as possible. You can also get updates in your mail box by simply subscribing for our free email facility through our web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|