Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology has announced a notification about SLIET Recruitment. The advertisement has been published to hire the capable and eligible job hunters for Faculty, Medical Officer, Assistant Registrar and Technicians posts. Candidates who consider themselves eligible and want to apply for SLIET Recruitment 2015 must attend the walk-In Interview which is going to be held on 11th September 2015. Applicants need to bring application form written on plain paper along with original documents at time of Interview.
|Name of Post||Various|
|Date of Walk- In- Interview||11th September 2015|
Contenders who are interested to make their career in the teaching sector they must clutch this chance. Other appropriate details about SLIET Jobs 2015 like eligibility criteria, selection process, procedure to apply etc are well stated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
SLIET Vacancy and Qualification Details:
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Qualification Required|
|Assistant Professors /||01 (Mathematics)||Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university|
|Pro rata Lecturers|
|Technicians||Computer Science & Engineering: 02,||B.Sc. Degree in relevant field from a recognized University/Institute (Laboratory Assistant)
Diploma in Engineering of Three years duration in the relevant discipline from a recognized polytechnic/Institute (Technician or Work Assistant)
Preference would be given to the candidates with higher qualifications like B.E/ B.Tech. /M.Sc. in the relevant discipline.
|Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering /A.E. Electrical: 01|
|Health Centre, Lab Technician (Pathology): 01|
|Civil Engineering: 01|
Minimum age of job seekers should be 18 years. Maximum age of job appliers will be taken in account by the concerned authority. Reservation and Relaxation in age will be allowable to reserved category candidates as per rules and regulations of Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology.
Emolument Scale for SLIET Recruitment:
|Name of the Post||Monthly Salary|
|Assistant Professors /||Rs. 43,000/- per month|
|Pro rata Lecturers||Rs. 30,000/- per month|
|Medical Officer||Rs. 42,000/- per month|
|Assistant Registrar||Rs. 42,000/- per month|
|Technicians||Rs. 20,000/- per month|
Manner of Appointment:
Futuristic and Skilful applicants will have to appear in Walk- In- Interview on scheduled date and address. The eligible candidates would be further screened through written test at 10.00 A.M in Multipurpose Hall (Mechanical Block) of the Institute. There will be interview for the candidates, who qualify the written test.
Final Enrollment of job seekers for SLIET Recruitment will totally depends on their performance given at the time of Interview which will be organized by the duly constituted selection penal of Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology. No Travelling Allowance or Dearness Allowance will be reimbursed to candidates for attending interview.
How to Apply for SLIET Recruitment:
- Aspirants may apply for SLIET Recruitment by appearing in walk-in interview session on specific date and submit application form before started interview process.
- Job hunters must log on to Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology’s Official Website that is www.sliet.ac.in.
- Then hit “walk in interview (contract) Advertisement 2015” link structured under the head “Notification”.
- Read complete notification and download the prescribed format of application form.
- Fill it accurately with required necessary information and paste one recent passport size photograph in provided space.
- Application in prescribed format along with the attested copies of the testimonials and certificates in regard of qualification, experience, and caste etc must be submitted before started interview process.
- Candidates must bring original certificates with one set of Xerox of all records and report on time at address given below:
Walk- In- Interview Address:
|Name of the Post||Address|
|Assistant Professors/||Respective Department|
|Pro rata Lecturers|
|Medical Officer||Committee Room, Administrative Block SLIET Longowal|
- Date of Walk- In- Interview: 11th September 2015
- Time of Interview: 9:00 A.M. to 10:00 A.M
You can go through this Official Link for more details about SLIET Recruitment 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On