SMU Recruitment 2014
- Sikkim Manipal University (SMU) has unfolded job notification for various vacancies as SMU Recruitment 2014. Interested Applicants may apply by sending the hard copy of online form within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Outstanding persons with excellent academic records who are searching for high profile jobs have a wonderful chance to make their career in this well reputated organization.
- The entire details regarding this recruitment such as eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply etc are mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the organization:
Sikkim Manipal University (SMU)
Name of the post:
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
Aspirants who want to apply must have done M.Sc in Physics, Chemistry or Material Science or M.Tech in Chemical, Electronics, Mechanical, Nanotechnology, Metallurgical Engg. & Material Science, Biotechnology and Ceramic Engg with minimum 55% marks.
Contenders should have one published paper in peer reviewed journal and two years research experiences in reputed research organization for SRF post.
Upper Age limit of the applicant should be 28 years for JRF/Project Assistant and 32 years for SRF.
For Senior Research Fellow: Selected candidate will get Rs.8000/- + HRA per month
For JRF/Project Assistant:
- NET or GATE qualified candidates will get 16000/- + HRA per month for first two years and Rs. 18000/- + HRA per month for third year
- Candidate do not NET or GATE qualified will get Rs. 12000/- + HRA per month for first two years and Rs. 14000/- + HRA per month for third year
How to apply?
- Desirous candidate download the Application format which is available on University website- www.smu.edu.in
- Fill the application form in correct manner and append attested copies of Educational Qualification Certificates, copies of recommendation letters from two authorized persons preferable from academic/research organization, should reach the “College Office, SMIT”.
Last date for receipt of application: within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Note: for more detail candidate are advised to check the official notification.