SNDT University Recruitment
Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University has published a job notification for SNDT University Recruitment. The university is going to recruit suitable applicants for filling up Principal Vacancies at SNDT Arts & Commerce College for Women, Pune. Job fighters, who wish to get hold this chance at SNDT University Recruitment 2015, can apply by submitting prescribed application form on or before last date should be reached.
|Last Date Of Submission Of Application Form||05th August 2015|
Recruitmentresult.com is providing all the important details related to the SNDT University Recruitment 2015 in the below segment of this page. For more knowledge of new jobs keep visiting our web portal.
Contestants, who are willing to grab Principal, posts by applying against to SNDT University Vacancy, should have graduation or post graduation degree in any discipline from recognized university or institutions.
Age criteria for said posts will be decided as per organization norms.
For principal posts, selected applicants will receive an attractive salary packages which is offered by reputed organization.
- General category contestants should have to pay Rs. 400/- as an application fee
- Reserved category appliers should need to pay Rs. 200/- as a processing fee.
- Fee can be paid through Demand Draft in any Nationalized Bank in favour of Registrar, SNDT Women’s University, Mumbai, payable at Mumbai.
Classification will be made through their performance in test or interview session which will be taken by selection committee of Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for SNDT University Recruitment:
- Candidates should go through official site that is www.sndt.ac.in.
- Download format of application and write application in proper format.
- Application must be sent along with attested copies of the necessary documents.
- The envelope containing the application form should be super scribed as “Application for the post of __________________, Post Code No. _________.
- Application complete in all respect should be forwarded at below given address on or before closing date.
To The Registrar’s Office,
SNDT Women’s University,
1, Nathibai Thackersey Road,
MUMBAI – 400 020
Last Date Of Submission Of Application Form: 05th August 2015
To get further details about SNDT University Recruitment you may check Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On