For providing some financial help to orphans/ Children who have lost either father or mother or both, Government of Kerala is offering Snehapoorvam Scholarship scheme. This scheme has been announced under Kerala Social Security Mission.
Willing individuals can apply against Snehapoorvam Scholarship through proper channel till the last date i.e. 31-10-2018. If you find any difficulty while submitting the Snehapoorvam Scholarship Application form then you can take some help from the mentioned below instructions.
Highlights of the Page:
Kerala Social Security Mission Scheme 2018:
The amount of Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2018 is set from Rs.300/- to Rs.1000/- per month. Candidates who will get selected against Snehapoorvam Scholarship scheme receive the mount on the basis of their age and qualification and category.
Further details regarding the Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2018 are given in below section of this page created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. Take a look and apply against Snehapoorvam Scholarship now.
Snehapoorvam Scholarship Objectives
- The main objective of this scholarship is identifying the community’s orphaned children
- To assess and prioritize children in the greatest need
- With the help of the scholarship the organization wish to provide social protection to highly vulnerable groups of orphans by strengthening traditional family and community systems for protecting and absorbing orphans
- To improve the basic education, social integration and nutrition of children
- To encourage families to live their children within the family set up rather than sending them to orphanages
- To extend a helping hand to these orphan’s families by way of providing financial assistance to the education of children
Hit Here>>> Snehapoorvam Scholarship Notification
Who is eligible to get Snehapoorvam Scholarship?
Children who have lost either father or mother or both are eligible to get Snehapoorvam Scholarship
- Children studying in first standard to degree classes
- Children who belongs to BPL category
- For children belonging to APL category, annual income should be below Rs. 20,000 in rural areas (Local body / Grama Panchayat) and Rs. 22,375 in urban areas (Corporation / Municipality)
Must Know Here: How to Get Scholarship
Amount of Assistance
|Children below 5 years and class I to V||Rs.300/- pm|
|For class VI to class X||Rs 500/- pm|
|For class XI and class XII||Rs 750/- pm|
|For Degree Courses /Professional Degree||1000/- pm|
How to Apply for Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2018:
Some basic steps to apply against Snehapoorvam Scholarship Scheme have been provided below; follow them and complete the submission process against Kerala Social Security Mission Scheme 2018.
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.kssm.ikm.in
- Hit on the ‘SCHOOLS/COLLEGE LOGIN’ tab as:
- Afterwards a new page will come out along with a dialog box and some instruction as:
- Hit on New user Registration option to fill Snehapoorvam Scholarship form.
- Now fill up the online registration form
- After filling up all the information hit on the final submission tab
- The Application will be approved only after receiving this Print out copy with School/College seal and signature to the below address.
Hit Here>>> Apply for Snehapoorvam Scholarship Scheme
Cintersted aspirants may apply for the Snehapoorvam Scholarship is 15-11-2017
For more details, visit the website: socialsecuritymission.gov.in
Kerala Social Security Mission,
Trivandrum – 695012
Check Out: Latest Scholarship in India
Kerala Social Security Mission
Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695012,
Phone No.: 0471-2341200, 2346016 (Fax),
Last date to apply against Kerala Social Security Mission Snehapoorvam Scholarship Scheme: 31-10-2018
Candidates can get all the details about Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2018 by going through this Official Link. If you want to ask something related to KSSM Snehapoorvam Scholarship then you may write it in the mentioned below comment box.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|How to Prepare For Scholarship||How to Apply for Scholarship|
|Scholarship Exams For Studying Abroad||How To Get A College Scholarship|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Education Loans for Students|
|Scholarship Exams for Higher Studies||How Do Toppers Study?|