South Central Railway Recruitment
A latest Job notification has been broadcasted towards South Central Railway Recruitment. There are total 9328 Group D Vacancies available in the organization on which eligible candidates will be recruited. Interested ones may apply for SCR Recruitment 2019 before 12-04-2019.
|South Central Railway Recruitment Notification||Download Here|
|South Central Railway Recruitment Apply Online Link||Press Here|
|South Central Railway Official Link||Press Here|
South Central Railway Group D Jobs:
|Authority Name||South Central Railway|
|Profile Name||Group D (Assistant Pointsman, Assistant Bridge And Track Maintainer Grade IV etc)|
|Number of Vacancy||9328|
|Opening Date for SCR Group D Recruitment Apply Online||12-03-2019|
|Last Date for SCR Recruitment Apply Online||12-04-2019|
|Tentative Date of CBT||September-October 2019|
|Applying Process for SCR Group D 2019 Recruitment||Online|
South Central Railway Recruitment 2019
Q1: South Central Railway Vacancy Details:
|Category||Number of Vacancy|
|Total SCR Vacancy||9328|
Detailed South Central Railway Vacancies:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|ASSISTANT C and W||305|
|ASSISTANT DEPOT (STORES)||105|
|ASSISTANT LOCO SHED (DIESEL)||229|
|ASSISTANT LOCO SHED (ELECTRICAL)||101|
|ASSISTANT SIGNAL and TELECOM||333|
|ASSISTANT TL and AC||176|
|ASSISTANT TL and AC (WORKSHOP)||85|
|TRACK MAINTAINER GRADE IV||4753|
|Total South Central Railway Vacancy||9328|
Grab Now: Upcoming Railway Jobs
Q2: What is the Nationality/Citizenship for South Central Railway Recruitment?
A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India for RRC Group D Bharti.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India for RRC Group D Notification.
Q3: What is the Required Qualification for South Central Railway Jobs 2019?
- As per South Central Railway Job Openings 2019, Contenders must have done Matriculation from recognized Board.
- Candidates should have the Educational/Technical from recognized Board/NCVT/SCVT as on the closing date for submission of the ONLINE application.
Find More: 10th Pass Jobs
Q4: What is the Age Criteria for SCR Job Vacancy?
- 18-33 Years
Q5: Is there Age relaxation applicable?
|Community/Categories||Relaxation In Upper Age Limit (Or) Maximum Upper Age|
|OBC-Non Creamy Layer(NCL)||3 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen candidates who have put in more than 6 months service after attestation||UR||33 Years of age plus Number of years of service rendered in Defence plus 3 years|
|OBC-NCL||36 Years of age plus Number of years of service rendered in Defence plus 3 years|
|SC/ST||38 Years of age plus Number of years of service rendered in Defence plus 3 years|
|Candidates ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to31.12.1989||UR||38 Years of age|
|OBC-NCL||41 Years of age|
|SC/ST||43 Years of age|
|Candidates who are serving Group ‘C’ and erstwhile Group ‘D’ Railway Staff, Casual Labour and Substitutes and put in minimum 3 years of service (continuous or in broken spells).||UR||40 Years of age|
|OBC-NCL||43 Years of age|
|SC/ST||45 Years of age|
|Candidates who are working in Quasi-Administrative offices of the Railway organization such as Railway Canteens, Co- operative Societies and Institutes.||UR||33 Years of age plus length of service rendered or 5 years, whichever is lower.|
|OBC-NCL||36 Years of age plus length of service rendered or 5 years, whichever is lower.|
|SC/ST||38 Years of age plus length of service rendered or 5 years, whichever is lower.|
|Women candidates, who are widowed, divorced or judicially separated from husband butnot remarried.||UR||35 Years of age|
|OBC-NCL||38 Years of age|
|SC/ST||40 Years of age|
|Course Completed Act Apprentices applying for the posts for which minimum qualification is ITI/Course Completed Act Apprenticeship.||UR||33 years of age plus extent of Apprentice Training undergone by them under the Apprentice Act 1961 subject to maximum three years.|
|OBC-NCL||36 years of age plus extent of Apprentice Training undergone by them under the Apprentice Act 1961 subject to maximum three years.|
|SC/ST||38 years of age plus extent of Apprentice Training undergone by them under the|
Q6: What is the South Central Railway Salary Structure?
Selected candidates will get the salary of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs. 18000/- plus other allowances.
Check Out: Railway Salary Package
Q7: Do you know the South Central Railway Group D Recruitment Fee?
- For Unreserved Category: Rs.500/-
- For Reserved Category: Rs.250/-
- ONLINE fee payment through internet banking or debit/credit card or UPI.
- OFFLINE fee payment through SBI Challan or Post Office Challan
Q8: What is the SCR Selection Process?
- Computer Based Test(s)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Q9: What is the Group D Exam Pattern 2019?
Written Test Pattern:
- The examination duration will be 120 Minutes for eligible PwBD candidates accompanied with Scribe
- There will be negative marking and 1/3 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer
- The examination duration and number of questions for CBT are indicated below.
|Subjects||No of Questions|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||30|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||20|
|Total No of Question||100|
Read Also: Railway Exam Preparation Tips
Physical Efficiency Tests (PET):
Passing Physical Efficiency Test (PET) is mandatory and the same will be qualifying in nature for RRC Group D Recruitment.
|Male candidates||Female candidates|
|Should be able to lift and carry 35 Kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down ; and||Should be able to lift and carry 20 Kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down; and|
|Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.||Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.|
Based on the performance of candidates in CBT subject to their qualifying in PET, candidates twice the number of vacancies will be called for Document Verification as per their merit and options.
Medical Examination Requirements:
|Medical Standard||Visual Acuity for RRC Group D Recruitment|
|A-2||Distant Vision: 6/9, 6/9 without glasses(no fogging test) Near Vision: Sn. 0.6, 0.6 without glasses andMust pass tests for Colour Vision, Binocular Vision NightVision, Mesopic vision etc.|
|A-3||Distant Vision: 6/9, 6/9 with or without glasses (power of lenses not to exceed 2D).Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses and Must pass test for Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Night Vision, Myopic vision etc.|
|B-1||Distant Vision: 6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses (power of lenses not to exceed 4D),Near Vision: Sn. 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required andMust pass test for Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Night Vision, Mesopic vision etc.|
Check Now: Railway Medical Standards
Q10: How to Fill South Central Railway Online Application Form?
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of SCR that is rrbsecunderabad.nic.in.
- After reaching the home page, press the suitable link to apply for SCR 2019 Recruitment.
- This will open South Central Railway Recruitment Advertisement on your screen, read the eligibility details carefully.
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then go back to previous page and agree to the terms and conditions.
- After that hit on new user registration tab and fill the required details in SCR Registration Form.
- After that on reaching new page enter your registration ID and Password for login.
- Then fill the requisite details in SCR Online Application Form.
- Also upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- At last press submit option and take hard copy of Application Form for further usage.
You Can Also Check: RRC Recruitment
|Events||RRC Group D Dates|
|Date of Publication||23-02-2019|
|Opening of online registration of Applications||12-03-2019 at 17.00 hrs.|
|Closing of online registration of Applications||12-04-2019 at 23.59 hrs.|
|Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee through:|
|(a) Online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/UPI)||23-04-2019 at 23.59 hrs.|
|(b) SBI Challan||18-04-2019 at 13.00 hrs.|
|(c) Post Office Challan||18-04-2019 at 13.00 hrs.|
|Final submission of Applications||26-04-2019 at 23.59 hrs.|
|Computer Based Test (CBT)||September-October 2019|
Candidates can collect further details about South Central Railway Recruitment 2019 by going to this Official Link. For more information and updates stay connected with us on this page. If you have any query, do comment in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Selection Procedure||Railway Current Affairs|
|Railway Eligibility Criteria||Free Job Updates|
|Career in Indian Railway||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Online Test For Railway||Railway Interview Tips By Toppers|