South Central Railway Recruitment 2014
- South Central Railway (SCR) has invited application from eligible job finders against the notification of group D recruitment 2014 under scouts and guides Quota.
- Interested and qualified candidates may apply for this recruitment after reading the advertisement.
- Skilled and brilliant job searchers may apply for the group D vacancies before 21st March 2014.
- Complete information about South Central Railway Recruitment 2014 is given by recruitmentresult.com.
- More relative details such as, educational qualification, age limitations, how to apply etc are mentioned below.
Name of organization
South Central Railway
Name of the vacancies:
Candidates should complete their 10th / ITI or equivalent from any recognized university.
Age limitations of the candidates should be between 18 to 30 years as on 1st January 2014. Upper age relaxation is applied as per the government norms.
Job fighters will be selected through the process of written exam, physical Efficiency test (PET), medical fitness.
Applicants who are selected will get the salary under the pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200/- with grade pay of Rs. 1800/-.
(Only for general & OBC Category)
Application fee of Rs. 100/- pay through demand draft from State Bank in favour of “Senior Divisional Finance manager, Secunderabad division, Secunderabad- 500071” payable at Hyderabad or Secunderabad.
How to Apply?
- All eligible and interested applicants may fill the application form in a predesigned Performa downloaded from the official website at www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- The Candidate should be filled the application form from own handwriting.
- Attach all the relevant documents/ certificates photocopies, and submit the form before the last date of application, at the given address:
“Senior Divisional Personnel Officer/ RRC/ SC,
4th Floor, Sanchalan Bhavan,
Secunderabad (A.P.) – 500017”
- Last Date to apply: 21st March 2014
For more details regarding South Central Railway Recruitment 2014 you may visit the Official link.