South Central Railway Recruitment
South Central Railway has published a notification regarding South Central Railway Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from male and female Sport Persons for filling up the 21 vacant posts of Group C vacancies against Sports Quota. Interested contenders who are looking for jobs in railways sector can apply for SCR jobs through submitting prescribed application form. Stick to this website page for fetching latest South Central Railway Recruitment 2017 Notifications.
For more information associated with SCR vacancies, candidates must read this page made by the team of recruitmentresult.com. It is a great opportunity for the candidates who are seeking Government Sector Jobs. Aspirants are advised to go through the entire details provided below and submit the application form latest by the last date.
South Central Railway Recruitment
|Organization Name||South Central Railway|
|Closing Date for Receipt of Application||17th October 2016|
Post Name and Vacancy Details:
|Sl.||Game / Event||Positions||No. Of Posts|
|01||Athletics (Men)||100 M/200 M/Triple Jump, Pole Vault||04|
|02||Athletics (Women)||100 M/Triple Jump/ Heptathlon, High Jump||04|
|04||Basketball (Women)||Point Guard, Forward||02|
|05||Boxing (Men)||Welter Weight (69 Kgs.), Light Heavy
Weight (81 Kgs.), Heavy Weight (91 Kgs.)
|06||Cricket (Women)||Batswoman-cum-Medium Pacer, Medium Pacer||02|
|07||Handball (Women)||Centre Position||01|
|08||Kabaddi (Women)||All Rounder||02|
|09||Volley Ball (Women)||All Rounder, Attacker||02|
Candidates must be minimum pass in 10th or SSC or equivalent with ITI for the post of Technician, Grade-III in Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-. For other categories in Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/1900 is 12th (+2 Stage) or Intermediate or Equivalent examination are required
Want More Jobs? Check Below Given Links:
Candidate’s age must lie between 18 to 25 years as on 01-01-2017. No relaxation in lower or upper age limit for any category of candidates is admissible.
Scale of Pay for South Central Railway Jobs:
Applicants recruited to fill up the vacant post under South Central Railway Vacancy will get the good amount of pay scale of Rs 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/1900
Examination Fee Detail:
- Examination Fee of Rs.100/- should be paid in the form of crossed Bank Draft/Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of Financial Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer, South Central Railway payable at Secunderabad.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities, Women, Minority and Economically Backward Classes (Family income is less than Rs.50,000/- per annum) need not to pay any fee.
Process of Selection:
Written Examination/ Practical Examination/ Skill Test will be the criteria for selection of job seekers. Candidate’s performance in the above rounds will determine their selection.
Must Check: Tips & Tricks to Clear Written Examination
Procedure to Apply for South Central Railway Recruitment:
- Job seekers need to prepare their Application form in his/her own handwriting in either English or in Hindi on A-4 size paper.
- After filling the form, attach photocopies of all essential documents and passport size photographs and two self addressed unstamped envelopes (size 23 cms x 10 cms.). A recent passport size colour photograph should be pasted in the space provided in form.
- The cover containing the application should clearly be super scribed as follows:- i) Recruitment against Sports quota for the year 2016-17 on South Central Railway. ii) Game: (Name of the sports discipline)
- Applications should be sent by Post (business/registered) so as to reach the officer on or before the closing date.
- Cover containing the application along with enclosures can also be dropped in the box provided at the outside of the room of Assistant Personnel Officer/Recruitment, 4th floor Rail Nilayam, Secundrabad on any working day from 10.00 hrs to 17.00 hrs
Check Here For: Latest Recruitment Notifications
Assistant Personnel Officer(Rectt. & HQ)
Room No. 416, Office of the Chief Personnel Officer,
4th Floor, Rail Nilayam, Secunderabad – 500 071 (Telangana)
- Closing Date for Receipt of Application- 17th October 2016
- Closing Date for Receipt of Application for Far Flung Area- 02nd November 2016
If you want to get more detail regarding South Central Railway Recruitment 2016 – 2017, check Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Railway Exam Pattern||RRB Previous Year Question Papers|
|Railway Syllabus||Railway Salary Package|
|RRB Exam Schedule||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Railway Online Quiz||Railway Books|
|Railway Exam Preparation Tips||Indian Railway Eligibility Criteria|