South Central Railway Recruitment
South Central Railway, Secunderabad has propagated a latest employment notification for South Central Railway Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible Women Candidates for filling up 2030 vacancies of Constable Post in Railway Protection Force / Railway Protection Special Force. So, aspirants who have decided to do job in this sector may apply for South Central Railway Recruitment 2016 by submitting their application form on or before the last date.
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application||01st March 2016|
Individuals who are interested to apply and willing to obtain other criteria like post name, vacancy detail, age limitation, salary detail, required qualification, selection process and how to apply etc related to South Central Railway Recruitment 2016 you may go through the other information represented below on this page by the team of the recruitmentresult.com
South Central Railway Vacancy Detail:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Post|
- Candidates must have matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board / University.
- Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India notification declaring that such qualifications is equivalent to Matriculation/10th pass for services under Central Government. Candidates must possess the requisite qualification before the last date of submission of application
An applicant must have the following physical standards:
|Category||Height – [cms]|
|UR / OBC||157|
|SC / ST||152|
|For Garhwalis, Gorkhas, Marathas, Dogras, Kumaonese and other categories specified by Govt.**||155|
Limitation of Age:
Age of the candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years as on 01.07.2016. The Candidate must be born between 02.07.1991 and 01.07.1998 (both dates inclusive).
Relaxation in Age:
Relaxation and reservation in age for reserved category applicants will be decided as per the organization norms.
Scale of Pay:
Applicants who will be selected for above mentioned post will get the good amount of pay scale of Rs. 5, 200- 20, 200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2,000/- plus usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees from time to time.
Method of Recruitment:
Recruitment will be made based on the performance of the eligible applicants in a Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Measurement Test, document verification and awarding of bonus marks on the basis of NCC/sports certificates and Height
|Sr. No.||Subjects||No. of Question||Time Duration|
|01||General Awareness||50||90 minutes|
|03||General Intelligence and Reasoning.||35|
Applicants will be required to answer all questions and will be awarded 01 [one] mark for each correct answer. 1/3 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. No mark will be awarded or deducted for questions not attempted.
How to Apply for South Central Railway Recruitment?
- First of all applying applicants require to visit official website of organization that is rpfonlinereg.in
- Then, candidates are required to go to the link provided for filling ONLINE application and fill up the personal details / BIO-DATA etc. carefully.
- Applicants should ensure that their Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate.
- After completing all detail, upload scanned passport size photographs and signature.
- At last, press “submit” button and take printout of the form for future use.
Verification Of Original Documents And Format Of Certificates:
- Matriculation / High School Examination Certificate or Equivalent certificate (Proof for Date of Birth and Matriculation Qualification).
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST – Annexure – ‘B’ wherever applicable.
- OBC self declaration by the candidate – Annexure- ‘C’ wherever applicable
- Caste Certificate for OBC – Annexure – ‘D’ wherever applicable.
- NOC for serving employees / Ex-Service women.
- Certificates relating to NCC/Sports for claiming Bonus marks.
- Discharge Certificate for Ex-Service women.
- Domicile Certificate wherever required.
IG-Chief Security Commissioner,
South Central Railway, Post Box
No- 10, Post office Rail Nilayam,
- Last date of receipt of application- 01st March 2016
- Last date of receipt of application for far flung area- 07th March 2016
If you want to get more detail against South Central Railway Recruitment 2016, check Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On