South Indian Bank Admit Card
South Indian Bank Admit Card has been out!! Qualified candidates in PO online test have to participate in Interview round on 27-02-2019. To get entry into the venue, you need to download South Indian Bank PO Interview Hall Ticket by going through this page.
South Indian Bank PO Notification Details
|Name Of The Board||South Indian Bank|
|Name Of The Post||Probationary Officer (PGDBF)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Category||South Indian Bank Admit card|
|Start Date of Online Application||10-12-2018|
|End Date of Online Application||16-12-2018|
|South Indian Bank PO Online Test||29-12-2018|
|South Indian Bank PO Interview Admit card Date||Available|
|South Indian Bank PO Interview Date||27-02-2019|
South Indian Bank PO Interview Call Letter – Released
Candidates, participating in Interview round conducting for Probationary Officer (PGDBF) are suggested to get their South Indian Bank PO Interview Call Letter by pressing the direct link or following the below mentioned guidelines.
South Indian Bank Admit Card
Way to Download South Indian Bank PO Admit Card
- Candidates need to visit official website – www.southindianbank.com
- Then press on “Careers” tab from menu bar.
- Follow “Recruitment of Probationary Officers through PGDBF Programme” link to download South Indian Bank Admit Card.
- Hit on “Download GD & PI Call Letter” link and enter registration No/ Roll No and Date of Birth/Password to get South Indian Bank Interview Call Letter.
- Hit on “Login” tab and South Indian Bank PO Admit Card Name Wise will show.
- Download South Indian Bank PO Hall Ticket or save South Indian Bank PO Interview Admit Card.
- Take a hard copy of South Indian Bank PO Exam Hall Ticket.
Download South Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2019
|South Indian Bank PO Recruitment||Get Details|
|South Indian Bank PO Syllabus||Get Details|
|South Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|South Indian Bank Result||Get Details|
|South Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2019 Download|
|South Indian Bank PO Interview Call Letter Download||Check Here|
|South Indian Bank PO Details||Check Here|
|South Indian Bank Careers Official Link||Check Here|
|South Indian Bank Official Link||Official Link|
Documents Needed With South Indian Bank Admit Card
- valid photo identity (bearing exactly the same name as it appears on the call letter)
- PAN Card/ Passport/ Permanent Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer
- photograph / Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead along with photograph / valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University/ Aadhar card/E-Aadhar Card with a photograph/ Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity Card with photograph
Do You Know: Bank Interview Questions and Answers
South Indian Bank Admit Card Important Note
- Female candidates who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this.
- If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- In case of candidates who have changed their name, will be allowed only if they produce original Gazette notification / their original marriage certificate / affidavit in original.
South Indian Bank Admit Card Helpline
Our Toll Free Customer Care Number 1800-425-1809/ 1800-102-9408 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also Check: Banking Awareness Quiz
You can easily get entire details regarding SIB PO Admit Card from this page. You may clear your all doubts regarding South Indian Bank Online Test Admit Card (if any) by dropping message in comment box which is mentioned below, our experts will try their best to solve your problems.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Coaching Institutes||Tips To Prepare For Bank Exams|
|Bank Online Test||Bank Preparation Material/Books|
|Upcoming Bank Exams||Bank Placement Paper|