South Indian Bank Admit Card
On 29-12-2018, SIB PO Exam will be conducted by South Indian Bank. Young vibrant candidates who have applied and ready to appear in exam can download their South Indian Bank Admit Card soon from this page. For SIB PO (PGDBF) Call Letter, individuals should must have their registration/Roll no and Password.
South Indian Bank PO Notification Details
- Name Of The Board: South Indian Bank
- Name Of The Post: Probationary Officer (PGDBF)
- Number Of Vacancies: Various
- Job Location: Across India
- Category: South Indian Bank Admit card
- Admit card Date: Updating Soon
- Exam Date: 29-12-2018
- Official Website: @ www.southindianbank.com
Candidates who are going to appear in SIB PO (PGDBF) Exam to be held on 29-12-2018 must carry their South Indian Bank Call Letter at the time of examination along with one of the ID proof for verification.
|Start Date of Online Application||10-12-2018|
|End Date of Online Application||16-12-2018|
|South Indian Bank PO Online Test||29-12-2018|
South Indian Bank Admit Card
How to South Indian Bank PO Admit Card Download?
- Candidates need to visit official website – www.southindianbank.com
- Then press on “Careers” tab from menu bar.
- Follow “Recruitment of Probationary Officers through PGDBF Programme” link and press on suitable link to download South Indian Bank Admit Card.
- Download Admit Card through registration No/ Roll No and Date of Birth/Password
- Fill details to get South Indian Bank PO Admit Card Name Wise.
- Now press “Login” button and your South Indian Bank PO Hall Ticket will be shown.
- Finally, save South Indian Bank PO Exam Admit Card.
- Take a hard copy of South Indian Bank PO Exam Hall Ticket.
Download South Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2018
|South Indian Bank PO Recruitment||Get Details|
|South Indian Bank PO Syllabus||Get Details|
|South Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|South Indian Bank Result||Get Details|
|Download South Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2019|
|Through Registration No And Password||ACTIVE SOON 1|
|South Indian Bank Official Link||Official Link|
What South Indian Bank PO Admit Card contains?
|Candidate’s Name||Father’s name|
|PwD Candidate (if applicable)||Date of birth|
|Date and Time of Examination||Roll number|
|Candidate’s signature||Candidate’s photograph|
|Registration Number||Mailing Address|
|Exam Center||Medium of Question Paper|
What to Carry in South Indian Bank PO Exam Centre?
- Ball Point Pen (BLUE/BLACK) of good quality
- Downloaded South Indian Bank PO Hall Ticket
- One Photo ID proof (any one of the following PAN Card/ AADHAAR Card/Passport/ Driving Licence/Voter ID card)
- Photocopy of ID proof
- 2 passport size photos
Do You Know: How To Prepare For Bank Exam at Home
South Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern:
|Subject name||Total Question||Exam Duration|
|Questions will be of objective type|
|General Awareness (with banking sector)||50||120 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability / Quantitative Aptitude||40|
Also Check: Banking Awareness Quiz
SIB PO Admit Card:
Contenders must note that, direct link to download South Indian Bank PO Exam Call Letter will be activated soon on its official website. Contenders must use only online process which is given above in detail to download South Indian Bank Admit Card. South Indian Bank is going to conduct online exam for Probationary Officers Recruitment.
You can easily get entire details regarding SIB PO Admit Card from this page. Now, clear your all doubts regarding South Indian Bank Online Test Admit Card (if any) then you may simply write it in the comment box which is mentioned below, our experts will try their best to solve your problems. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL + D to get instant updates time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Coaching Institutes||Tips To Prepare For Bank Exams|
|Bank Online Test||Bank Preparation Material/Books|
|Upcoming Bank Exams||Bank Placement Paper|