South Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern
Individuals, who are ready to appear in upcoming South Indian Bank PO Exam, are advised to pay attention to the latest South Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern as furnished below. SIB PO Exam Pattern 2019 helps to know the exact weightage of each topic
Contenders, who want to be a part of this reputed Bank as Probationary Officer, they have to qualify the online exam to be held on 29-12-2018. South Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern can assist you to acknowledge about PGDBF exam, marks, duration and other details.
South Indian Bank PO Exam Dates:
|Start Date of Online Application||10-12-2018|
|End Date of Online Application||16-12-2018|
|South Indian Bank PO Online Test||29-12-2018|
SIB PO PGDBF Exam Pattern:
South Indian Bank holds a recruitment drive to select eligible Indians ‘Probationary Officers’ through an online exam. After qualifying the online exam, you will get place in one of the South Indian Bank branches as a PO for a probationary period of 2 years.
South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Exam Pattern can be checked by the appearing aspirants in the SIB Recruitment Exam from this page that is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
South Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern
As per SIB PO Exam Pattern, it is informed to the contenders, that General Awareness, Reasoning, English Language, Computer Knowledge and Numerical Ability / Quantitative Aptitude topics are included in examination paper.
SIB PO 2019 Exam Pattern:
- Total durations will be 120 minutes.
- 200 questions will be of 200 marks asked in the exam.
- Questions will be asked from General Awareness, Reasoning, English Language, Computer Knowledge and Numerical Ability / Quantitative Aptitude.
- Questions paper will be of objective type in nature.
|Subject name||Total Question||Exam Duration|
|Questions will be of objective type|
|General Awareness (with banking sector)||50||120 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability / Quantitative Aptitude||40|
Practice With: Bank PO Online Quiz
South Indian Bank PO Exam Analysis 2019:
- Here candidates can check South Indian Bank PO 2019 Exam Pattern wise difficulty level.
- With the help of given table, aspirants can be aware from attempts level also
|General Awareness (with reference to banking industry)||Easy|
|General Awareness (with reference to banking industry)||36-40|
Download From Here: South Indian Bank PO Syllabus
SIB Probationary Officer Exam 2019 Pattern:
- The section does not contain approximation questions.
- It was very difficult.
- 10 Questions from other topics including Partnership, Time and Work, SI/CI, Averages, Boat & Stream, Ages, Profit/Loss, Mixture n Allegation, Probability as per the SIB Exam Pattern 2019.
|Data Interpretation||3 sets (5 questions each)|
|Number Series||5 questions|
Reasoning section was Moderate
|Puzzles/Seating Arrangements||(3 sets, 5 question each)|
|Input/ Output||5 questions|
|Data Sufficiency||5 questions|
Check Now: Bank Exam Model Papers
English section was moderate to difficult.
|Reading Comprehension||1 passage (10 questions)|
|Double Fillers||5 Question|
|Error Spotting||10 questions|
|Cloze Test||5 questions|
|Sentence Improvement||5 questions|
Computer Awareness Section:
- Computer Awareness section was moderate to Difficult.
- Questions were asked from MS Excel, Basics of Computer, DBMS etc.,
General Awareness Section:
- General Awareness section was easy to moderate.
- The section includes GK, Banking Awareness and CA.
Do You Know: How To Prepare For Bank Exam at Home
For the convenience of the contenders, we have provided SIB Probationary Officer Exam Pattern along with the difficulty level and attempts details. In order to check complete South Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern 2019 with some additional details, you have to check above given page in correct manner.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|South Indian Bank Recruitment||South Indian Bank Admit Card|
|South Indian Bank Result||Upcoming Bank Jobs|
|Bank Placement Paper||IBPS Notification|
|Bank Coaching Institutes||Bank Preparation Material/Books|