South Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern
To be appointed on Probationary Officer in South Indian Bank, aspirants are required to qualify the written exam. South Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern can assist you to acknowledge the marking scheme, no. of questions, topics and other details. For the convenience of the contenders, we have provided SIB Probationary Officer Exam Pattern along with the difficulty level and attempts details. In order to check complete South Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern 2018 with some additional details, you have to go through this page.
According to the SIB PO Exam Pattern, it is informed to the contenders that General Awareness, Reasoning, English Language, Computer Knowledge and Numerical Ability / Quantitative Aptitude topics are used to prepare the examination paper. Apart from it, South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Exam Pattern can be checked by the appearing aspirants in the SIB Recruitment Exam from this page that is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
South Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern
SIB PO 2018 Exam Pattern:
- According to the South Indian Bank PO Exam 2018 Pattern, 120 minutes will be provided to the contenders for solving the examination paper.
- 200 questions of 200 marks asked in the exam according to the South Indian Bank Exam Pattern 2018.
- Questions will be asked from General Awareness, Reasoning, English Language, Computer Knowledge and Numerical Ability / Quantitative Aptitude.
- As per the SIB PO Exam 2018 Pattern, questions paper will be conducted as objective type paper.
|Question Paper Type||Subject name||Total Question||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|General Awareness (with banking sector)||50||50||120 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability / Quantitative Aptitude||40||40|
Get Here Practice Test: Bank PO Online Quiz
South Indian Bank PO Exam Analysis 2018:
Here candidates can check South Indian Bank PO 2018 Exam Pattern wise difficulty level. With the help of given table, aspirants can be aware from attempts level also, so what are you waiting for? Go ahead and check complete details soon.
|Sections||Difficulty level||Good Attempts|
|General Awareness (with reference to banking industry)||Easy||36-40|
SIB Probationary Officer Exam 2018 Pattern
Here we are describing the complete topics along with their difficulty level on the basis of South Indian Bank Probationary OfficerExam 2018 Pattern. Apart from it, candidates can check the topics details mentioned in South Indian Bank Probationary OfficerExam Pattern 2018 from which questions will be asked.
- The section does not contain approximation questions.
- It was very difficult.
- 10 Questions from other topics including Partnership, Time and Work, SI/CI, Averages, Boat & Stream, Ages, Profit/Loss, Mixture n Alligation, Probability as per the SIB Exam Pattern 2018.
|Data Interpretation||3 sets (5 questions each)|
|Number Series||5 questions|
Reasoning section was Moderate
|Puzzles/Seating Arrangements||(3 sets, 5 question each)|
|Input/ Output||5 questions|
|Data Sufficiency||5 questions|
Check Now: Bank Exam Model Papers
English section was moderate to difficult.
|Reading Comprehension||1 passage (10 questions)|
|Double Fillers||5 Question|
|Error Spotting||10 questions|
|Cloze Test||5 questions|
|Sentence Improvement||5 questions|
Computer Awareness Section:
- Computer Awareness section was moderate to Difficult.
- Questions were asked from MS Excel, Basics of Computer, DBMS etc.,
General Awareness Section:
- General Awareness section was easy to moderate.
- The section includes GK, Banking Awareness and CA.
If candidates want to know more about South Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern 2018, they may follow us on Facebook or Google Plus also while you can subscribe our free email service.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|South Indian Bank Recruitment||South Indian Bank Admit Card|
|South Indian Bank Result||Upcoming Bank Jobs|
|Bank Placement Paper||IBPS Notification|
|Bank Coaching Institutes||Bank Preparation Material/Books|