South Indian Bank PO Recruitment
SIB Online Registration will be started from 10-12-2018 onwards against South Indian Bank Recruitment. Willing candidates can apply for SIB PGDBF Notification on or before the last date that is 16-12-2018.
South Indian Bank Limited, a Premier Commercial Bank in India, invites applications from Indian Nationals for recruitment of Probationary Officers in Scale-I Cadre on successful completion of Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) Course.
Content of This Page:
South Indian Bank PO Exam Date!!!
After filling the form, applicants may appear for Online Examination which will be conducted on 29-12-2018. Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for online test, GD and Personal Interview.
Just scroll down this page of recruitmentresult.com to get complete information regarding South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019. Must have a look below for South Indian Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment details!!!
South Indian Bank Recruitment
Probationary Officers in Scale-I Cadre
- Candidate should have passed X, XII and Graduation under regular course (full time course) from a recognized University/ Institute recognized by the Govt. of India can apply for South Indian Bank Vacancies.
- If Grade/ CGPA is awarded instead of marks, only candidates securing CGPA/ Grade equivalent to 60% or more may apply for South Indian Bank Vacancy. Equivalent percentage should be mentioned at the time of application.
You Can Also Check: Latest Bank Jobs
Age Criteria for South Indian Bank Jobs:
Age of applicants should not be more than 25 years as on 30-11-2018. (Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.12.1993 and not later than 30.11.1999) Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates for South Indian Bank Recruitment.
Application Fee for South Indian Bank Notification:
- For General Category: Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ST Category: Rs. 200/-
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets for South Indian Bank Recruitment Advertisement.
Download PDF: South Indian Bank PO PGDBF Recruitment Notice
Remuneration for South Indian Bank Advertisement:
Selected candidates will be paid consolidated amount of salary of Rs. 23700- 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances (likely to be revised). Applicants will paid a sum of Rs 3,000/- p.m during 8 months classroom training and an amount of Rs 15,000/- p.m during internship period of 4 months.
Mode of Selection for South Indian Bank Recruitment:
Candidate’s selection will be done on basis of Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Initial Short listing will be done based on the online test marks. Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for online test, GD and Personal Interview for South Indian Bank Recruitment Notification.
Download From Here: South Indian Bank PO Syllabus
South Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern:
There will be ¼ penalty for wrong answers Tests will be made available only in English. Duration of exam is of 140 minutes.
|Name of Tests||No of Questions/ Max. Marks|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40 / 50|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40 / 50|
|English Language||40 / 50|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||40 / 50|
|Total||160 / 200|
Get Updated: South Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern
South Indian Bank PO Exam Centres:
Bank reserves the right to allot any other centre to the candidate. The online exam will be held at various exam centres such as Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Guwahati, Delhi NCR, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Kozhikode, Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi, Mumbai, Pune, Bhopal, Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai and Kolkata.
South Indian Bank Recruitment Apply Online Process:
- Applicants first visit the official website that is www.southindianbank.com to apply for South Indian Bank 2019 Recruitment.
- Follow “Careers” section and hit the link.
- Now select “Recruitment of Probationary Officers through PGDBF Programme” tab and hit the link.
- Now you need to hit the appropriate link for South Indian Bank Apply Online.
- To register application, choose the tab “Hit here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id for South Indian Bank Online Registration 2018.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Again Login with new email id and password.
- Fill South Indian Bank Online Application Form with all necessary information in an appropriate manner.
- Upload you scanned photo and signature along with South Indian Bank Online Form.
- Make payment of requisite application fee.
- Check South Indian Bank Application Form at once and press “Submit” button.
- Take print out of SIB PO Recruitment Online form for future use.
Must Go Through These Articles:
|Events||Important Dates for South Indian Bank Recruitment|
|Opening Date to Fill Online Form||10-12-2018|
|Last Date to Apply For South Indian Bank PGDBF Recruitment||16-12-2018|
|Online Exam Date||29-12-2018|
For acquiring more details regarding South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019, you need to visit this Official Link. Follow us on Facebook & Google+ to get latest updates about South Indian Bank Recruitment.
Latest Recruitment Today: