South Indian Bank Recruitment
For hiring Probationary Officers in Scale-I Cadre, South Indian Bank have advertised a notification titled as South Indian Bank Recruitment. For South Indian Bank PO Recruitment, applications are invited to be filled by eligible and capable candidates towards100 PO Posts.
Aspirants must go through South Indian Bank Advertisement and ensure their eligibility before applying towards South Indian Bank PO Scale-I Recruitment. Eligible candidates satisfying all norms can submit their application forms on or before the last date that is 27-06-2018.
Apply For South Indian Bank PO Scale-I Cadre Recruitment
Recruitment of candidates for South Indian Bank PO Jobs will get done on the basis of performance in Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of South Indian Bank.
For latest and complete details about South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 continue with this page. Just stay on this page and read all the details for South Indian Bank 100 PO Recruitment which is provided by team of recruitmentresult.com.
South Indian Bank Recruitment
South Indian Bank Vacancies:
- Post Name:Probationary Officers in Scale-I Cadre
- Of South Indian Bank Vacancy: 100
START NOW: Bank PO Online Quiz
Required Education For South Indian Bank Jobs:
Candidates applying for South Indian Bank PO Recruitment must have done X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course. Only those candidates form will be accepted who satisfy all norms of South Indian Bank PO Vacancies.
Criteria Of Age For South Indian Bank Job Vacancy:
Age of applying candidates for South Indian Bank PO Jobs should be less than 25 years as on 31.12.2017. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.01.1993 and not later than 31.12.1998 (both days inclusive). Relaxation in age will also be given to 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
Application Fee For South Indian Bank Careers:
Candidates are required to pay application fee before applying towards South Indian Bank Recruitment. Payment of fee should be done through proper mode before the submission of South Indian Bank PO Application Form.
- General Category:Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST category:Rs. 200/-
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment Process:
- Initial Short listing will be done based on the online test marks.
- Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for online test, GD and Personal Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
Get Tips: How To Prepare For Online Exam
South Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern:
|Name of Tests||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks||Version||Time allotted|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||35||35|| |
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||35||35||15 minutes|
|English Language||35||35||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretations||35||35||35 minutes|
Remuneration Details ForSouth Indian Bank Job Openings:
Recruited candidates for South Indian Bank Vacancy will get attractive and satisfying amount of pay scale that is Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances (likely to be revised). Eligible candidates for Performance Linked Incentive will be applicable to Scale I officers.
Check Also: Latest Bank Jobs
Process To Fill South Indian Bank Application Form:
- To apply for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018, first and foremost step of candidate is to login to official website that is www.southindianbank.com
- Now, press “Careers” tab that is available at the top right side of page.
- On appeared page, press “Recruitment of Probationary Officers through PGDBF Programme” link.
- Now, you will redirect to new page where you have to press “Notification” link.
- By pressing said link, South Indian Bank Notification PDF will appear.
- Candidates can go through South Indian Bank Advertisement carefully and ensure their eligibility.
- Further eligible candidates can come back to previous page and press suitable link to apply online.
- Fill South Indian Bank Online Application Form with all necessary details in proper manner.
- Upload all necessary documents and certificates the South Indian Bank Online Form.
- Finally, hit submit tab and take the hard copy of South Indian Bank PO Application Form for future use.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 20-06-2018
- Last Date of Online Application: 27-06-2018
- South Indian Bank Online Test: 07-07-2018
You need to visit the Official Link to get remaining details of South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018-19. Stay connected with our web portal recruitmentresult.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|South Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern||South Indian Bank Admit Card|
|South Indian Bank Result||Daily Job Updates|
|Public Sector Banks In India||Latest Private Bank Jobs|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Bank Coaching Institutes|