South Indian Bank Recruitment
Online applications are invited by South Indian Bank to hire eligible candidates for 12 Probationary Legal Officer Posts. Candidates can apply for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 by filling online application form. Last date to apply for SIB PO Legal Officer Jobs is 28-07-2019.
South Indian Bank Vacancies: Important links
|South Indian Bank Legal Officer Notification||Read Here|
|South Indian Bank Legal Officer Apply Online Link||Apply Here|
|South Indian Bank Official Website||Press Here|
South Indian Bank Legal Officer Recruitment 2019: Highlights
|Department Name||South Indian Bank Limited|
|Recruitment Name||Bank Recruitment|
|Name of Posts||Probationary Legal Officer|
|Last date to apply Online||28-07-2019|
South Indian Bank Recruitment
South Indian Bank Vacancy Details
- Name of the Posts: Probationary Legal Officer
- No of Vacancy: 12
Q 1: What are the educational qualifications required for South Indian Bank Legal Officer Vacancy?
Answer: To apply for the South Indian Bank Recruitment, candidates should have done X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC and aggregate minimum of 60% marks in LLB under regular course.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Q 2: Is there any age Criteria for South Indian Bank Jobs?
Answer: Candidates should not be more than 28 years of age.
Q 3: What is the selection process for South Indian Bank Job?
Answer: Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in Online Test. Final Selection will be done on the basis of consolidated marks obtained in Online Test and Personal Interview.
Read Out: Top 50 Banking Interview Questions
Q 4: Is there any application fee required for South Indian Bank Vacancy?
- General Category – Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 200/-
Q 5: What is the salary structure for SIB Jobs.?
Answer: Candidates selected for Probationary Legal Officers Posts will get Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances for South Indian Bank PO Recruitment.
Q 6: How to apply for SIB Recruitment 2019?
- Applicants first visit the official website that is www.southindianbank.com to apply for South Indian Bank Recruitment.
- Follow “Careers” section and hit the link.
- Now select the following link and hit on it:
“Recruitment of Probationary Legal Officers”
- Further hit on the SIB Recruitment Notification Link as per your field
- Go through the South Indian Bank Notification carefully
- Now revisit the earlier web page and hit on “Apply Online” link
- You need to hit the appropriate link for South Indian Bank Apply Online.
- Go through the guidelines and hit on “GO” button
- To register application, choose the tab “New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and other details for South Indian Bank Online Registration.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Again Login with new email id and password.
- Fill South Indian Bank Online Application Form with all necessary information in an appropriate manner.
- Upload you scanned photo and signature along with South Indian Bank Online Form.
- Make payment of requisite application fee.
- Check South Indian Bank Application Form at once and press “Submit” button.
- Take print out of SIB Bank Recruitment Online form for future use.
|Other Related Links|
|South Indian Bank Syllabus||Get Details|
|South Indian Bank Exam Pattern||Get Details|
|South Indian Bank Result||Get Details|
South India Bank Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||17-07-2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||28-07-2019|
|SIB Probationary Legal Officer Exam Date||11-08-2019|
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019
South Indian Bank has released a notification to hire candidates for the Probationary Legal Officers Posts. There are total 12 Vacancies for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019. Willing candidates can apply for latest SIB Notification on or before the last date that is 28-07-2019.
South Indian Bank Limited, a Premier Commercial Bank in India, invites applications from Indian Nationals for recruitment of Probationary Officers (Legal) Posts. Selection of eligible candidates will be based on the screening and Personal Interview.
You Can Also Check: Latest Bank Jobs
Follow us on Facebook & Google+ to get latest updates about government/private Recruitments.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Bank Coaching Institutes|
|Private Bank Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||IBPS Notification|