South Indian Bank Result
Check your South Indian Bank Result from this page as it has been declared. Candidates, who had appeared in SIB PO Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) Course exam held on07-07-2018, can now get their South Indian Bank PO Score Card.
Candidates can get their South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Result via online process by using their application number/ password/ date of birth.Candidates are required to go through this page to get their South Indian Bank Result 2018.
This Page Contains:
South Indian Bank had invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up 100 posts of Probationary Officers In Scale-I Cadre on successful completion of Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) Course.
In this concern huge number of candidates had applied till 27-06-2018 and appeared in exam so if you are also one of them then you should check your South Indian Bank Result 2018 by follow the steps provided below by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
South Indian Bank Result
How to check South Indian Bank Result 2018?
Candidates may check their South Indian Bank PO Exam Result by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to go through the official portal of bank that is www.southindianbank.com
- Now you need to hit on “Careers” tab, available at the top of home page.
- On the next page you can see various links but you have to hit on “Recruitment of Probationary Officers through PGDBF Programme” link.
- From the new portal you have to hit on “Online Test Results” link.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a dialogue box as:
- You have to fill the asked details in it and hit on “Submit” button.
- Within few seconds your SIB PO Exam Results will be displayed on your digital screen, you should check it very carefully.
- At last you must save the file of SIB Result or take a print out of it for future use.
Get Here >>South Indian Bank Result
What After South Indian Bank PO Results?
After declaration of South Indian Bank PO Result, you have to wait for the next notification form the bank. The bank will issue the notification on the official portal regarding the further selection process. So candidates must check the official portal regularly for updates.
Further Selection Process:
The whole selection process is as following:
The online test has been conducted, now candidates declare qualify by online test as per the SIB Probationary Officer Result, will be called for further selection process.
Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for online test, GD and Personal Interview. Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
Grab Today: Jobs At Banking Sector (5000 Vacancies)
Applicants are suggested to visit the Official Link to get their South Indian Bank Result 2018. You can subscribe the free mail service of our portal to get updates directly to your mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|South Indian Bank Recruitment||South Indian Bank Admit Card|
|Latest Private Bank Jobs||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Bank Salary|
|Eligibility for Bank||Career in Banking Sector|