South Malabar Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013
South Malabar Gramin Bank has declared an advertisement for recruitment of different posts of Officer in Middle Management, Officer in Junior Management and Office Assistant. They must be Indian Citizens and also they should be appeared in Common Examination for RRBs.
Engrossed candidates and they who are fulfilling the all criteria may apply for this recruitment from 11-07-2013 to 27-07-2013.
Complete information connected to the recruitment like eligibility criteria, age limit, institutional records and so on are given below by the recruitmentresult.com of South Malabar Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013:
South Malabar Gramin Bank
No. of post
Name of the posts and vacancies
|Name of posts||Vacancies|
|Officer Middle Management||5|
|Officer Junior Management||85|
Who may apply for?
- Candidate should be a degree holder from recognized university with minimum 50% marks for post -1 also require of two years experience as an officer in bank.
- Aspirants must have Bachelor degree from recognized university for posts -2, 3.
Jobs for Graduate
Age Limitation Details
- Aspirant’s age should be below 32 years and above 21 years for post -1.
- Age of the candidates should be below 28 years and above 18 years for post -2, 3.
|Cadre||SC/ST/PWD Candidates||EXS Candidates||All Others|
|Officer||Rs. 20||Rs. 100||Rs. 100|
|Office Assistants||Rs. 20||Rs. 20||Rs. 100|
South Malabar Gramin Bank Challan Form
Candidates should download Challan form from the South Malabar Gramin Bank’s website.
After filling complete information in the challan form, you should make payment of fee in any branch of South Malabar Gramin Bank or Canara Bank.
Challan forms contain two parts that are same one part is for the bank and other is for candidate.
How to apply?
Job hunters who are eligible and want to make career in this field may apply online from the official website of South Malabar Gramin Bank by filling the online application form with all mandatory information. After successful completion of application form applicants press on submit and take out the print out of it for further use. Candidates may apply from 11-07-2013 and 27-07-2013. No other means will be accepted of application.
Navigation to apply online:
- Applicants first required logon the official website of the bank and press on the link “Recruitment / Careers”
- Then a recruitment notification will be open in front of your eyes.
- After that fill the application form with all mandatory details.
Note: Without original challan and application printout, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Interview.
Opening date for online registration is 11-07-2013.
Last date to apply online registration is 27-07-2013.
More relevant links:
Note: Dear aspirants before apply you may visit on Official Notification of South Malabar Gramin Bank.