South Western Railway Recruitment
SWR Sports Quota Advertisement has been published by South Western Railway titled as South Western Railway Recruitment. The organization is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill the 21 Vacancies in Sports Quota.
Those candidates who are seeking for jobs in South Western Railway Sports Quota they must apply for the vacant posts through proper channel. Aspirants can scroll down this page to know more about South Western Railway Recruitment 2018.
Key Contents Of This Page:
Authority of South Western Railway is going to hire young and talented candidates on trial basis for the vacant posts. Candidates can visit to the official website of the organization to fill and send South Western Railway Application Form through Ordinary Post.
Last date to send SWR Application Form is 12/02/2018. Interested individuals can go through below section of this page to grab rest details of South Western Railway Recruitment 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
South Western Railway Recruitment
|Organization name||South Western Railway|
|Number of Vacancy||21|
|Last date to send||12/02/2018|
South Western Railway Vacancy Details:
Sports Quota: 21 Vacancies
Qualification Required for SWR job:
Candidates who are going to apply for South Western Railway Vacancies they must passed 12th or its equivalent examination from recognized board or institute. Candidates having Matriculation plus course completed act apprenticeship certificate will also be eligible to apply.
You Can Also Check: Latest 12th Jobs
Age Criteria for SWR Recruitment:
Age of the candidates applying for South Western Railway Job shall be between 18-25 years as on 01/01/2018. Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be applicable as per the rules of Government of India.
Salary Scale for SWR jobs:
Candidates who get selected for South Western Railway sports quota recruitmentshall be able to receive Rs. 5200-20200 WITH GRADE PAY Rs. 1900/2000/- in VI CPC) as their per month salary as offered by the organization.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
General category candidates who are going to apply for South Western Railway Jobs shall have to pay Rs. 500/- and SC / ST / Ex-Service men / Persons with disabilities (PWD), Women Minorities and Economically Backward Classes have to pay Rs. 250/- as examination fee.
The recruitment will be based on trials & assessment of sports achievements, Educational Qualification, General Intelligence / Personality, etc. The candidates who are found fit in trials only will be considered for next stage that is medical examination and Document Verification Round.
Check Now: Latest 5000 Railway Jobs
Steps to apply for South Western Railway Recruitment 2018:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the organization that is www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to News and Recruitment tab available in the menu bar
- Now hit on Recruitment link section in the drop down list of News and Recruitment tab
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen just choose the suitable job link
- This will redirect you to a new page, just go through South Western Railway Recruitment Advertisement and ensure your eligibility
- If you found yourself eligible then download application form
- Fill the required details in it correctly
- Also attach Xerox copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph
- Attach the slip of payment of examination fee
- Enclose it in an envelope and super scribe it with “Application to the post for…”
- At last send it at below stated postal address before the last date.
The Assistant Personnel Officer I HQ,
Railway Recruitment Cell, 2nd floor,
Old G.M.’s Office building, Club Road,
Hubli – 580 023
Last date to send applications: 12/02/2018
Candidates can go through this Official Link to garb further details of South Western Railway Recruitment 2018. Aspirants can bookmark this web page by hitting CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Railway Interview Tips By Toppers|
|Railway Eligibility Criteria||Railway Exam Preparation Tips|
|Career in Indian Railway||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Railway Salary Package||Railway Syllabus|