South Western Railway Recruitment
Latest advertisement titled as South Western Railway Recruitment has been released. Aspirants desirous to build their career in Indian Railway can apply for 136 Goods Guard Posts. Applications from dynamic and willing contenders are invited through online mode. Keen aspirants may submit online application form for Goods Guard jobs before 03-10-2017. Collect all relevant details concerning South Western Railway Recruitment 2017 and General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) Notification No: 01/2017 from here.
Content Of The Page:
Intellectuals can follow the simple steps as given below to apply for SWR Recruitment 2017. Hiring committee will organize Online Exam, Medical Examination and Documents Verification for short listing contenders for South Western Railway job. To know more about South Western Railway Recruitment 2018, have a glance on below of page well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
South Western Railway Recruitment
|Organizing Body||South Western Railway|
|SWR job||Goods Guard|
|Number of positions||136|
|Last date to apply||03-10-2017|
SWR Goods Guard Recruitment:
|Category||No of positions|
|Goods Guard (Operating)|
Eligibility Criteria for South Western Railway vacancies:
To apply for SWR Recruitment, you may possess Graduation either under 11+1+3 year’s stream or under 10+2+3 years stream. Those awaiting results of the final examination need not apply for SWR Goods Guard Recruitment. Aspirants should be FIT in Aye – two (A-II) medical classification
You Can Also Check: More Graduate Jobs
Age criteria for GDCE vacancy:
Maximum age limit for appearing in General Departmental Competitive Examination should not be above 42 years for General candidates, 45 years for OBC candidates and 47 for SC/ST aspirants.
Download Here: South Western Railway Recruitment Notification
Salary details for South Western Railway jobs:
Selected aspirants for SWR GDCE Goods Guard Recruitment are entitled to receive pay scale as per Level 5 of 7 CPC. In addition to this, you will also get other allowances and benefits for South Western Railway Goods Guard Recruitment.
Hiring criteria for South Western Railway GDCE Recruitment:
- Hiring panel will organize Online Exam, Medical Examination and Documents Verification for short listing aspirants for SWR GDCE Recruitment.
- Computer Based Test (CBT) will be of Multiple Choice Objective Type.
- Question paper will be set in English, Hindi, Urdu and local languages i.e. Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Marathi & Konkani.
Read Now: How To Prepare For Online Exam
Steps to Apply for South Western Railway Recruitment:
- For applying against South Western Railway Goods Guard Jobs, go through official web portal that is rrchubli.in
- Press on “Hit Here to Download the Notification” link displayed at middle of page.
- Read out detailed SWR Recruitment Notification opened at your screen.
- Move back to previous page and select “Online Application For The Post Of Goods Guard In Level 5 Of 7th Cpc Under General Departmental Competitive Examination (Gdce) In SWR” link displayed over there.
- Applicants may fill all information in South Western Railway application form.
- Upload scanned images of recent passport size photograph and signature to apply for GDCE Jobs.
- Preview all details and hit on “Submit” button to apply for RRC SWR Hubli 136 Vacancies.
- Acquire print out of filled application form and keep it safe for future need.
Get Here: Direct Link To Apply Online
Closing date for submission of Online Application: 03-10-2017
For getting more information about South Western Railway Recruitment 2017–2018, have a sight at its Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Railway Jobs||Railway Interview Tips By Toppers|
|Railway Eligibility Criteria||Railway Exam Preparation Tips|
|Career in Indian Railway||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Railway Salary Package||Railway Syllabus|