South Western Railway Recruitment 2015
South Western Railway has unfolded a latest notification as South Western Railway Recruitment 2015 for recruiting 46 Sportsperson against Zonal Railway Sports Quota. Candidates who find themselves eligible for these posts may apply by forwarding the application form on or before the last date.
|No. of Positions||46|
|Last date to apply||6th January 2015|
Rest of the information related to South Western Railway job openings such as qualification, post name, no. of vacancies, selection, how to apply and many more are well framed below by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
|Headquarters/Division||No. of Vacancies|
|Zonal Headquarters Quota (GP Rs.1900/2000)||21|
|Zonal Headquarters Quota||10|
|Hubli Division Quota||05|
|Bangalore Division Quota||05|
|Mysore Division Quota||05|
Job seekers must have passed 10th Class or ITI or it’s Equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Unreserved and OBC candidates have to pay the examination fee of Rs.100/- in form of IPO drawn in favour of respective Zonal Headquarters.
- SC/ST, Ex-Servicemen, Women candidates and Minority candidates are free from payment of any examination fee.
Selected candidates will be paid with the pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-, 1900/-, 2000/- .
Selection of the aspirants will be based on trails, assessments of sports achievements and general intelligence/personality test.
How to apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply only on prescribed application format which can be prepared on plain A4 size paper.
- Candidates should enclose self-attested copies of testimonials/ certificates in support of qualification, sports, caste, age, one additional passport size photograph and requisite fee etc.
- Then send the duly filled Application form, complete in all manners at the respective Zonal Headquarters.
Closing date for receipt of application: 6th January 2015
End date for receipt of form for far flung areas: 21st January 2015
Note: Check the Official Link for further Details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On