South Western Railway Recruitment
Apply Online For South Western Railway Recruitment to fill up 7167 Group D Positions. Candidates having required qualification can submit their online applications for SWR Hubli Recruitment from 12-03-2019. In order to know more about South Western Railway Hubli Vacancies, you need to check this page.
|South Western Railway Recruitment Notification||Press Here|
|South Western Railway Group D Recruitment 2019|
South Western Railway Hubli Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||South Western Railway|
|Number of South Western Railway Group D Jobs||7167|
|Opening Date for RRC Group D Recruitment Apply Online||12-03-2019|
|Last Date for RRC Recruitment Apply Online||12-04-2019|
|Closing Date & Time for Payment|
of Application Fee through Online
(Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/UPI)
|23-04-2019 at 23.59 hrs.|
|Payment Through SBI Challan||18-04-2019 at 13.00 hrs.|
|Through Post Office Challan||18-04-2019 at 13.00 hrs.|
|Final submission of Applications||26-04-2019 at 23.59 hrs.|
|Computer Based Test (CBT)||Tentative schedule September-October 2019|
South Western Railway Recruitment 2019
Ques1: South Western Railway Vacancy Distribution
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
C And W
|ASSISTANT TL And|
|ASSISTANT TL And|
103769+ Latest Railway Vacancies: Grab Now
Ques2: Nationality/Citizenship for SWR Hubli Recruitment
A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Ques3: What Is The Required Qualification For South Western Railway Recruitment?
- 10th pass (OR) ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT or
- equivalent (OR) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT
More Options Of Jobs For 10th Pass Candidates: Check Here
Ques4: What Should Be The Age To Apply For SWR Recruitment Notification?
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 33 Years
Ques5: What Is The Age Relaxation Criteria for SWR Vacancies?
|Community/Categories||Relaxation In Upper Age Limit (Or) Maximum Upper Age|
|OBC-Non Creamy Layer(NCL)||3 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen candidates who have put in more than 6 months service after attestation||UR||33 Years of age plus Number of years of service rendered in Defence plus 3 years|
|OBC-NCL||36 Years of age plus Number of years ofservice rendered in Defence plus 3 years|
|SC/ST||38 Years of age plus Number of years of service rendered in Defence plus 3 years|
|Candidates ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to31.12.1989||UR||38 Years of age|
|OBC-NCL||41 Years of age|
|SC/ST||43 Years of age|
|Candidates who are serving Group ‘C’ and erstwhile Group ‘D’ Railway Staff, Casual Labour and Substitutes and put in minimum 3 years of service (continuous or in brokenspells).||UR||40 Years of age|
|OBC-NCL||43 Years of age|
|SC/ST||45 Years of age|
|Candidates who are working in Quasi-Administrative offices of the Railway organization such as Railway Canteens, Co- operative Societies and Institutes.||UR||33 Years of age plus length of service rendered or 5 years, whichever is lower.|
|OBC-NCL||36 Years of age plus length of service rendered or 5 years, whichever is lower.|
|SC/ST||38 Years of age plus length of service rendered or 5 years, whichever is lower.|
|Women candidates, who are widowed, divorced or judicially separated from husband butnot remarried.||UR||35 Years of age|
|OBC-NCL||38 Years of age|
|SC/ST||40 Years of age|
|Course Completed Act Apprentices applying for the posts for which minimum qualification is ITI/Course Completed Act Apprenticeship.||UR||33 years of age plus extent of Apprentice Training undergone by them under the Apprentice Act 1961 subject to maximum three years.|
|OBC-NCL||36 years of age plus extent of Apprentice Training undergone by them under the Apprentice Act 1961 subject to maximum three years.|
|SC/ST||38 years of age plus extent of Apprentice Training undergone by them under the|
Subscribe Now for: Free Job Updates
Ques6: Is There Any Required Application Fee For South Western Railway Recruitment?
|For all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned below at Sl.No.2||Rs.500/-|
|For PwBD / Female /Transgender/ Ex-Servicemen candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST/Minority Communities/ Economically Backward Class.*This fee of Rs 250 shall be refunded in due course duly deducting bank charges as applicable on appearing in CBT.||Rs.250/-|
Mode of Payment:
- ONLINE fee payment through internet banking or debit/credit card or UPI.
- OFFLINE fee payment through SBI Challan or Post Office Challan for for RRC Group D Recruitment.
Ques7: What is South Western Railway Group D Selection Process?
Stage I: Computer Based Test(s)
Stage II: Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Stage III: Document Verification and Medical Examination
Ques8: What Is The Required South Western Railway Group D Pay Scale?
7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs. 18000/- plus other allowances
Check Now: Daily Govt Job Updates
Ques9: What Is The Process to apply for South Western Railway Recruitment 2019?
- Go through the official portal that is www.rrchubli.in
- Hit on “Notification” tab.
- Select and hit on an app link for South Western Railway Jobs.
- Read all the details from South Western Railway Notification.
- Now hit on an app link for South Western Railway Apply Online
- Fill South Western Railway Online Application form in correct manner.
- Hit “Submit” button and Take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Ques10: What is New in South Western Railway Group D Exam Pattern 2019?
- The examination duration will be 120 Minutes for eligible PwBD candidates accompanied with Scribe
- There will be negative marking and 1/3 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer
- The examination duration and number of questions for CBT are indicated below.
|Subjects||No of Questions|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||30|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||20|
|Total No of Question||100|
Read Here: Railway Exam Preparation Tips
Ques11: What Is The Physical Efficiency Tests (PET) Parameters?
- Should be able to lift and carry 35 Kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down ; and
- Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.
- Should be able to lift and carry 20 Kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down; and
- Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.
Must Check: Railway Medical Standards
Ques12: Do You Know About SWR Medical Examination Requirements?
|Medical Standard||General Fitness||Visual Acuity for SWR Group D Recruitment|
|A-2||Physically fit in all respects||Distant Vision: 6/9, 6/9 without glasses(no fogging test) Near Vision: Sn. 0.6, 0.6 without glasses andMust pass tests for Colour Vision, Binocular Vision NightVision, Mesopic vision etc.|
|A-3||Physically fit in all respects||Distant Vision: 6/9, 6/9 with or without glasses (power of lenses not to exceed 2D).Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses and Must pass test for Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Night Vision, Myopic vision etc.|
|B-1||Physically fit in all respects||Distant Vision: 6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses (power of lenses not to exceed 4D),Near Vision: Sn. 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required andMust pass test for Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Night Vision, Mesopic vision etc.|
Grab Now: RRC Recruitment
South Western Railway Hubli Recruitment 2019
Before applying for South Western Railway Recruitment 2019, candidates must make sure that they are ensuring all the eligibly conditions as if after applying for SWR Apprentice or Group C Vacancies if any mismatch will found then candidate’s application would be rejected by the authority.
Grab more details regarding South Western Railway Recruitment 2019 by visiting its official website for which the direct link is provided here on this page. They may also visit our page regularly to stay updated.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Selection Procedure||Railway Current Affairs|
|Railway Eligibility Criteria||Railway Salary Package|
|Career in Indian Railway||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Online Test For Railway||Railway Interview Tips By Toppers|