South Western Railway Recruitment
General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) Notification No: 01/2018 has been released for the assortment of the contenders on 33 Posts of Junior Engineer/Drawing, Design & Estimation. South Western Railway Recruitment Procedure is scheduled to be over on 17-06-2018.
In order to be selected for South Western Railway Junior Engineer Jobs for Civil Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical, Signal & Telecom) in Level – 6 of 7th CPC over South Western Railway, you need to qualify Single stage Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by document verification & Medical Examination.
Highlights Of This Page
Candidates can know more about South Western Railway Recruitment 2018-19 and General Departmental Competitive Examination by scrolling down this page which is well furnished by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
South Western Railway Recruitment
|Name of the organization||South Western Railway|
|No of South Western Railway Vacancy||33|
|Last date to apply for SWR Group C Recruitment||17-06-2018|
Check Out: Upcoming Railway Jobs
South Western Railway Junior Engineer Vacancies 2018:
|SWR Vacancies (Departments)||No. Of Vacancies|
|Signal & Telecom||05|
Required Qualification for SWR Jr Engineer Recruitment:
Contenders, applying for South Western Railway Junior Engineer Vacancy 2018 need to possess Three years Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronic Engineering or Civil Engineering or in any discipline as per their need.
You Can Get Here: Latest Engineering Jobs
Age Criteria for South Western Railway Recruitment:
The maximum age limit for appearing in the GDCE will be 42 years for General candidates, 45 years for OBC candidates and 47 for SC/ST candidates reckoned as on the date of notification. The upper age of the contenders for South Western Railway Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 will be relaxed as per the norms of selection committee of Indian Railways.
Press Here>>>>South Western Railway Recruitment Notification
Selection Procedure for SWR Junior Engineer Recruitment:
Selection of the contenders for South Western Railway Junior Engineer/ Drawing, Design & Estimation Recruitment will be done on the basis of their performance in Single stage Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by document verification & Medical Examination.
- The questions set in the Computer Based Test (CBT) will be of Multiple Choice Objective Type.
- The question paper will be set in English, Hindi, Urdu and local languages i.e. Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Marathi & Konkani. The candidates have to give preference any one of the abovementioned language, while submitting ONLINE application.
- The standard of the questions for the Computer Based Test (CBT) will generally be in conformity with the educational standards prescribed for the post.
- The questions are likely to include subjects pertaining to General awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning.
- The question paper will have 100 questions, each carrying one mark and the duration of the examination is 90 minutes.
- There will be negative marking in CBT examination and marks will be deducted for each wrong answer @ 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question.
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) examination will be conducted by RRC/Hubli and the date of examinations will be notified by RRC/Hubli in due course through Messages on mobiles, emails registered in the applications and on website of RRC/UBL.
Salary for South Western Railway JE Recruitment:
Selected contenders for South Western Railway 33 Jr Engineer (GDCE) Recruitment Notification will receive salary by the organization in Level – 6 of 7th CPC. Other benefits and allowances will be admissible for South Western Railway Recruitment 2018 as per the norms of the management panel.
Get Details Of: Railway Salary Package
Procedure to apply for South Western Railway 33 Jr Engineer (GDCE) Jobs:
In order to South Western Railway Recruitment Apply Online, you have to go through the following guidelines in appropriate manner.
- First of all, you have to go through the official website of the organization which is www.rrchubli.in
- Hit the link of “JE/Drawing, Design & Estimation (for Civil Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical, Signal & Telecom) – General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) – Online application”.
- Read the complete South Western Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification carefully and check requirements.
- Eligible contenders have to press “New Registration” Link and Fill up the basic details viz. Name, Date of Birth, E-mail Address, Aadhaar No. and Mobile number, department and posts being applied etc.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step for generating a Registration Number & Password for login.
- Enter the required details in SWR Online Application Form 2018 and upload required documents.
- Take a preview of the form and hit on “Submit” tab, take a print out of the form for future use.
South Western Railway Recruitment 2018 Dates:
- Online registration is 17-06-2018 at 23.45 hrs
- Hall Ticket (E-Admit Card) For Online Examination: two weeks before the Computer Based Test (CBT).
Candidates can grab more details about South Western Railway Recruitment 2018-19 by going through this Official Link also. In order to know more about the same or others, you can connect with our portal by using CTRL + D key.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|RRB Employment News||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Daily Job Updates||Railway Exam Syllabus|
|Railway Exam Pattern||Career In Railway Sector|
|Indian Railway Eligibility Criteria||Online Test For Railway|