South Western Railway Recruitment
South Western Railway has emitted an employment advertisement regarding South Western Railway Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible citizens of India in the prescribed format for filling up various jobs of Group ‘C’ posts against Cultural Quota. Candidates finding for latest jobs in railway sector can apply for South Western Railway Recruitment 2017 by forwarding their applications before the last date.
This Page Includes:
Applicants, who are interested in applying for Cultural Quota Vacancies under South Western Railway Board, must forward their filled applications till the due date that is specified below on this page. Aspirants are requested to comprehend complete details related to South Western Railway Jobs given on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
South Western Railway Recruitment
|Organizing Body||South Western Railway|
|Last date for receipt of application||30th January 2017|
|Last date for receipt of application for far flung areas||14th February 2017|
South Western Railway Vacancy:
- Violin (Carnatic Style)
- Tabla (Classical)
Candidate applying for group C post should have passed 12th or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in aggregate OR should be matriculation passed Plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship / ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT with not less than 50% marks in aggregate.
Applying candidates should have possession of Degree / Diploma / Certificate in Music (Violin – Carnatic Style / Tabla – Classical) from Government recognized institute.
Selected appliers will be getting the consolidated amount of salary that is Rs.5200 – 20200/- with grade pay of Rs. 1900/- per month.
Get Details: Railway Salary Package
- Applying candidates must have attained the lower age of 18 years and must not have attained the upper age more than 29 years as on 01-01-2017.
- Relaxation in age will be admissible up to 34 years in the case of SC / ST category candidates and 32 years in the case of OBC category Candidates.
Grab Today: Latest 5000+ Railway Jobs
Application Fee for South Western Railway Job:
- Unreserved category candidates, who are applying for said posts are required to pay Rs. 500/- and candidates belong to SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / Persons with disabilities (PWDs), Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes category are required to pay Rs. 250/- as application fee.
- Payment of examination fee can be made in the form of crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) only from any Post office drawn in favor of APO / Rectt. / SWR / UBL payable at Hubballi.
Aspirants applying for any stated vacancy and will be found eligible for consideration for appointment against cultural quota will be assessed on the following basis:
|(A) Written Test|
|(Note Written test will consist of Objective Type Questions)||50marks|
|(B) Assessment of talent in the relevant field on:|
|Practical Demonstration||35 Marks|
|Testimonials / Prizes etc.||15 Marks|
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Procedure to Apply for South Western Railway Recruitment:
- Candidates willing to apply are firstly required to carefully read all the instructions given in the employment notification and then send your filled application as soon as possible.
- Applying candidate need to send application on A-4 size good quality paper and to be filled as per the format given on the official website that is www.rrchubli.in.
- Now select suitable “Notification” link from the menu bar of homepage.
- Select suitable link of advertisement and read the opened details regarding the stated post carefully.
- After that, revisit the previous page and select “application form” link and download the format of application.
- Aspirants are required fill the downloaded form in either English or Hindi. No other language filled application will be accepted.
- Applicant has to paste/affix the recent passport size colored photograph duly attested by signing partially on the photo in the space provided.
- Application complete in all respect should be sent in an enclosed envelope super scribing with “Application for the post………” and send it to the address which is given in the official notification.
The Assistant Personnel Officer / Recruitment,
Railway Recruitment Cell, South Western Railway,
2nd Floor, Old General Manager’s Office Building,
Club Road, Hubballi-580 023
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Karnataka
- Last Date of Receipt of Application: 30th January 2017
- Last Date of Receipt of Application for far flung areas: 14th February 2017
Candidates can acquire further information connected to South Western Railway Recruitment 2017 from Official Link. For getting updated details about this latest recruitment notification, you may stay connected with us on our web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Syllabus||Railway Exam Preparation Books|
|Railway Exam Pattern||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Indian Railway Eligibility Criteria||Railway Books|
|RRB Previous Year Question Papers||Key Rules to Crack RRB Exam|