- The Government of India is going to provide SPDC Scholarship 2016 to the Diaspora Children to pursue Undergraduate, Professional courses in the different fields such as Engineering / Architecture / Technology, Humanities / Liberal Arts, Commerce.
- Only those candidates who are financially week can get 75% of the Institutional Economic Cost. This scheme is started to encourage the importance of education in the poor families.
- Candidates who want to grab this golden chance to get education from the reputed institution should apply for this program by following the all details mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Selected candidates can get 75% of the Institutional Economic Cost (IEC) or US $ 4,000, per annum, whichever is less. IEC includes Tuition fee, Hostel fee and other institutional charges (Food charges are excluded).
Candidates who are interested in applying must have passed the Senior Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination with at least 60% from the recognized school or board with good academic records.
Age of the applier should not be less than 17 years and more than 21 years.
Candidates must have the citizenship of the India.
In case of the Non-Resident Indians students the total monthly income of the family of the student must not be more than US$ 2250.
Selection of the candidates will be purely done on the basis of the merit list.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to download the Performa of the application from the official site, which is www.edcilindia.co.in.
- Fill the application form in the given format with the correct information.
- Application completed in all respect should be attach with the all the relevant documents such in regard of the qualification, age, caste and income.
- Application should be submitted at the address given below.
The Project Manager (SPDC),
Placement & Secondment Division
EdCIL (India) Limited
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Ed.CIL House-18-A, Sector-16-A
NOIDA – 201 301, UP, (India)
- Last date to send application: June 2016 (tentative)
- Merit list will be available in: June 2016 (tentative)
- Students joining institutes: July/ August 2016 (tentative)
Note: for more details you can check Official Site.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarships in India||Scholarship For Higher Education|
|Scholarship Exams For Studies Abroad||Top Universities in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|