SPMCIL Recruitment 2014
- Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Ltd (SPMCIL) has professed a notification as SPMCIL Recruitment 2014 for filling up JR Technician vacancies & other posts.
- Applicants who are eligible for these vacancies, they can grab this chance without waiting for the last date. Interested candidates can fill the application form either Online or Offline.
- Job hunters will be selected on the basis of the written test, Trade test and personal Interview. You must read the complete notification regarding SPMCIL Notification before applying for this post.
Name of the Organization:
Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Ltd (SPMCIL)
Name of the Post:
Total No. of vacancies:
Post and vacancies details:
|Name of the Post||Total No. of Vacancies|
- Job hunters who are applying for these posts, they must have completed 8th standard/ Matriculation/ SSC with ITI certificate in relevant discipline/30 words per minute in Hindi typing for the post of Hindi typist from reputed Institute/Board.
- Applicants who are interested to apply for junior technician in Motor Mechanic discipline, they must have valid Driving license.
Get More Jobs after 10th-> Get Details
Age Limitation as on 1st March 2014:
- The age limit of the applying aspirants should be in between 18-27 years as per the applied post.
- Relaxation in age will be given to SC/St candidates as per the Government norms.
Scale of Pay:
Selected applicants will get the pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200/- along with different Grade pay.
Job hunters will be selected on the basis of the following test according to the applied posts:
- Written Test
- Trade Test
- Personal Interview
- Hindi Typing Test
|How to prepare for written examination||Complete Details|
|Written Exam Tips for Competitive Examinations||Complete Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Complete Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Complete Details|
Job hunters have to pay Rs. 100/- for the application fee in the form of Demand Draft drawn in the favour of General Manager, India Government Mint, Hyderabad, payable at Hyderabad.
How to apply?
- Aspirants can fill the application form through Online or Offline mode.
- In Offline mode, they can download the prescribed format through the website which is www.jobapply.in/minthyderabad. Duly filled form must be sent at the given address.
- In Online mode, applicants have to fill the application form through the above mentioned website. Fill the form in the correct manner and take the print out of it and send it along with the required documents at the address which is given below.
Post box No. 3076,
Lodi Road, New Delhi- 110003
Candidates can send the application form within 21st days from the date of the publication of this advertisement.
For more details applicants can check the Official Notification