Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited has published an employment advertisement for SPMCIL Recruitment. SPMCIL – a Schedule ‘A’ Mini-Ratna Category-I Central Public Sector Enterprise wholly owned by Government of India intends to appoint aspirants for filling up 08 Managers posts. Contenders, who are seeking jobs in reputed organization, can apply for SPMCIL Recruitment 2015 by submitting application form in prescribed format with-in 30 days from the date of publication of official advertisement. We’re also trying to collect more information related to SPMCIL Recruitment 2016, so applicants may keep continue on our web portal.
|Name of Posts||Managers|
|End Date Of Submission Of Application Form||With-In 30 Days|
Candidates can obtain the detailed information about SPMCIL Recruitment such as essential qualification, posts name, applying process and selection process etc which is described below in the page of recruitmentresult.com.
SPMCIL Vacancy Details:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Level||Discipline Name||Vacancies|
|1||Addl. General Manager||E – 7||(F & A)||01|
|2||Chief Manager||E – 5||(R & D)||01|
|3||Mgr (Tech)||E – 4||Quality Assurance||01|
|6||Dy. Manager||E – 3||01|
Contenders, who wish to apply for above stated posts at SPMCIL Jobs, should have Graduation or Post Graduation Degree in relevant stream from recognized University or Institutions.
Age limitations & Salary Structure:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||Max Age In Years|
|Addl. General Manager||Rs. 43200 – 66000/-||50|
|Chief Manager||Rs. 32900 – 58000/-||45|
|Mgr (Tech)||Rs. 29100 – 54500/-||40|
|Manager||Rs. 24900 – 50500/-|
Application Fee Details:
- General category applicants should have to pay Rs. 100/- as an application fee.
- Reserved category appliers are exempted from any fee.
- Fee will be deposited through demand draft drawn in favour of Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited payable at New Delhi.
Mode of Selection:
Job appliers’ categorization will be purely based on their appearance in test or interview which will be conducted by Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited.
|Preparation Tips for Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
How to apply for SPMCIL Recruitment?
- Attentive job seekers may apply by sending prescribed application form which is downloaded from Official website which is www.spmcil.com
- Candidates must fill prescribed application form with required details and attach Xerox of certificates and affix their recent color photographs.
- Application Form and photo copies of all testimonials should be forwarded to address mentioned below with-in 30 days from the date of publication of official advertisement.
Dy. Manager (HR),
Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited,
16th Floor, Jwahar Vaypar Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi – 110 001
End Date Of Submission Of Application Form: With-In 30 Days
Appliers can visit this Official Link to acquire further details about SPMCIL Recruitment 2015. You can also bookmark this using Control + D to retain latest info SPMCIL Recruitment 2016 as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited has broadcasted a job advertisement stated as SPMCIL Recruitment. Appliers who are willing to apply for SPMCIL Recruitment 2015 they may submit their application forms on or before the closing date as specified below. To gain more information regarding SPMCIL Recruitment 2016 you may keep in touch with our web portal.
|Name Of Post||Welfare Officer|
|Last Date Of Submission||20th November 2015|
Applicants who are interested to join and wants to know more details like age limit, salary, required qualification, selection process and how to apply etc related to SPMCIL Recruitment 2015 can go through the remaining information on this page customized by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Qualification and Experience Criteria:
- Applicants must have 1st class Graduation Degree with Diploma or Master’s Degree/ MSW/ MA (IP&PM)/ PG Diploma in Labor Welfare etc course from recognized university or institute.
- Aspirants should Enrolled in the list maintained for Industrial Safety & Health and must have adequate knowledge of Marathi language.
- If candidates have Minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience in any industry/ Factory as Welfare Officer/Personnel Officer/HR Executive in HR or Welfare Dept will added as an advantage in selection.
- The age of the candidates should be in between 18 to 30 years as on 20th November 2015.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the ex-servicemen as per the guidelines of Government of India.
Selected individuals will receive pay scale of Rs. 14500 – 32600 (IDA Pattern) as the salary amount.
- Contenders should have to pay Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) as the application fee and it is free of cost for the reserved category (SC/ST/PH) candidates.
- Appliers must have to pay through demand draft drawn in favor of ‘The General Manager, Currency Note Press’.
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of interview or written test followed by the interview as decided by the selection committee department as per the norms and conditions of the organization.
How to Apply?
- Firstly you need to go on official website i.e. cnpnashik.spmcil.com
- Then select the ‘career’ option given on the header of the home page.
- Now hit the ‘application form’ link under the ‘Recruitment of Welfare Officer’ heading given on that page.
- Then fill the required details in prescribed format of the application form after downloading it.
- After the completing all the details take a print out of that and put into an envelope with a super subscription of “Application for the Post of – Welfare Officer” and also right down your name and required info on the cover of the envelope and back side of the bank demand draft.
- Also attach all the important self attested/attested photo copies of certificates and documents in support of educational qualification, Marks Memorandum, age and experience, bank demand draft along with it.
- Now send all the applications as described in above format on or before the closing date at the below shaped address.
The General Manager,
Currency Note Press,
Nasik Road- 422 101, Maharashtra
Last date of submission of application form: 20th November 2015
Note: For other details you can go to the Official Notification regarding SPMCIL Recruitment 2015 and get updated for latest info regarding SPMCIL Recruitment 2016 by connected to our web portal.