SPMCIL Recruitment 2014
Security Printing & Minting Corporation Of India Ltd has issued a notification as SPMCIL Recruitment 2014 for filling up Supervisor Vacancy. Interested Candidates can apply for the vacant post in correct manner.
Candidates who are eagerly waiting for government jobs, they must send application for SPMCIL Recruitment 2014 on or on before the last date that is 19.08.2014.
More acknowledgements concerning SPMCIL various vaccines 2014 like qualification, no. of vacancies, selection, how to apply are well framed below by group of recruitmentresult.com:
Name Of The Organization:
Security Printing & Minting Corporation Of India Ltd
Name Of The Post:
Job seekers must have Diploma /Degree in concerned discipline from a recognized Institute/University
Age Limit: as on 01.07.2014
- Age of candidates should not be more than 30 years.
- Relaxation in upper reservation/upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC shall be as per extant Government Rules
- The candidate must have experience in preparation of inter-locking design for Security Printing and of engraving work including photo engraving and hand engraving processes.
- Experience in Computer Aided Security Design System
- Candidates need to pay Rs. 200/- through demand draft drawn in favour of The General Manager, Currency Note Press, (A Unit of SPMCIL) Nasik Road payable at Nasik is to be enclosed.
- No application fee need to be paid by the candidates belonging to SC/ST
Selection of appropriate candidates will be done on the basis of interview performance.
How to Apply?
Willing candidate who are eligible for the vacant post, they must send application in correct manner along with the Xerox attested copies of documents in support of qualification, age in super scripted envelope as “Application for the Post of – Supervisor (Design)”to below stated address:
“The General Manager,
Currency Note Press,
Nasik Road 422 101, Maharashtra,”
Last date of application receipt: 19.08.2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: For more details must check Official Notification.