Get Jobs in Banking Sector Now!!! Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited has asserted an online advertisement as SPMCIL Recruitment. Applications forms are invited to fill up 43 post of Supervisor (Technical Operations) in various discipline. This Corporation requires well minded and proficient employees to fill up the concerned position. Job hunters who have an ability to perform work efficiently under this Corporation they must grab this opportunity by applying for SPMCIL Recruitment 2017.
Focal Points of Page
Candidates who are going to apply for SPMCIL Vacancies they are needed to send the online application form before the last date that is 31-05-2017. You may collect the whole detail about Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited Recruitment by scrolling down this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited, Nashik|
|Last date to submit online application form||31/05/2017|
SPMCIL Vacancy Details:
|Post name||No of Posts||Reservation Status|
|Supervisor(Technical Operations – Printing)||20||10||03||02||05||20|
|Supervisor(Technical Operations – Mechanical)||10||05||02||01||02||10|
|Supervisor(Technical Operations – Electronics)||03||03||–||–||–||03|
|Supervisor(Technical Support- Civil)||02||02||–||–||–||02|
Posts reserved for Physically Handicapped (PWD) and Ex-servicemen will be adjusted by Horizontal Reservation i.e. the appointed applicants will be adjusted according to the categories of SC/ST/OBC/UR to which they belong.
Essential Qualification Details:
Candidates who want to apply for SPMCIL Jobs they must have completed 1st class Diploma or 1st class B.E./B.Tech in relevant field as per the post or its equivalents from recognized university.
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:-
Age limit of the candidates will be calculated as on 31.05.2017. The age limit of applying applicants should be between 18 years 30 years. In other words applicants must have been born not earlier than 01-06-1987 and not later than 31-05-1999.
Upper Age Limit Is Relaxable As Under:
|Category||Relaxation in Age|
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe(SC/ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|Persons with Disabilities(PWD)||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years.|
|Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married||10 years|
|Candidates domiciled in the state of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 1st January, 1980 to 31st December,1989||5 years|
|Departmental candidates||Up to 40 years,(in case of SC/ST 45 years).|
Download Here: SPMCIL Recruitment Notification
Candidates who will be recruited against SPMCIL Notification they will get the pay scale of Rs 12300- 25400/- per month which is offered by the organization.
Selection Procedure For SPMCIL Supervisor Recruitment:
Selection procedure will be done on the basis of online written examination which will be conducted in objective type by the selection authority of the organization.
SPMCIL Exam Pattern:
- The Objective type online examination will be conducted.
- Total marks of the online test will be 240.
- There will be no negative marking for online examination. The duration of the examination is 02 hours.
|Supervisor(Technical)- All Trades|
|Section||Number of question||Marks||Duration|
|Logical Reasoning||40||40||120 minutes|
|Professional knowledge (common for|
Electronics & Civil Eng. etc.)- Basic
Mathematics, Basic Physics and Basic
Chemistry common subjects of first
year Diploma course)
Have A Look On this Useful Section
- START: General Knowledge Online Test
- START: Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
- START: English Language Online Quiz
- START: Logical Reasoning Online Quiz
- START: General Science Quiz
SPMCIL Examination Fee:
Candidates who belong to general and OBC category they need to pay Rs 400/- as examination fee. Aspirants who belong to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen category they not required to pay examination fee.
Way To Fill SPMCIL Application Form:
- Firstly, candidates must have to go to the official website of organization i.e. cnpnashik.spmcil.com
- Then, go to the “Job Opportunity” section and then the drop down list will be opened you have to select the “Opening” tab.
- After that you have to select the “View Details” tab under the “Recruitment of Supervisor(Technical) at S-1 Level in various disciplines” section.
- A notification will open and candidates rare required reading the complete information carefully through it.
- After that you have to select the “Hit Here to apply Online” link.
- On the next page candidates need to select the “Hit here for New Registration” button.
- Now you have to fill SPMCIL Registration Form with all required details.
- While filling the form you have to upload required documents in support of age, qualification, experience etc.
- After filling the form, candidates need to recheck of the form and hit on the “Save & Next” button.
- Candidates who are already registered they need to enter the registration number and password in correct manner
- Now hit on “Apply” button given in front of your suitable post.
- Thereafter applicants have to hit on the “Submit” button.
- At last, candidates must take a hard copy of duly filled form for future reference.
|Last date for registration of application||31/05/2017|
|Closing date for printing your application||15/06/2017|
|Ending date for Online Fee Payment||31/05/2017|
|Tentative date of SPMCIL Written Test||July’2017/August’2017|
SPMCIL Exam Centres:
- Hyderabad/ Rangareddy
- Kolkata/ Greater Kolkata
- Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/Thane
- New Delhi-NCR
Aspirants may check Official Notification for obtaining more details related SPMCIL Recruitment 2017. Top get more updates relate to Bank Recruitment, you need to keep visiting to the same web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|