SPSC Recruitment 2015
Sikkim Public Service Commission has proclaimed a vacancy notice in the form of SPSC Recruitment 2015 for appointment of 14 eligible contenders to Statistical Inspectors post. The appointed candidates will be placed under Department of Economics, Statistics, Monitoring and Evaluation, Government of Sikkim. If you want to be a part of this commission, then apply for this latest SPSC vacancy by sending an Application Form till last date of this employment news and crack the written test and Interview round.
|Post Name||Statistical Inspectors|
|No. of Positions||14|
|Last Date to send Application Form||15th June 2015|
Contestants may check whole details in concern to SPSC Recruitment 2015 like eligibility criteria, application fee, how to apply etc which is well mentioned below by the group of recruitmentresult.com. Please have a look over these given details and if find yourself eligible then don’t miss this chance, apply for it immediately.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Aspirants must have a Degree from a recognized University with Mathematics or Economics or Statistics as one of the main Subject.
- Other Qualifications: Candidate must be in possession of either Sikkim Subject Certificate or Identification Certificate issued by the competent authority under relevant rules of the State Government and should have valid Employment Card.
Duties of the Post:
- Collection, tabulation and Compilation of data.
- Report writing and analysis of data.
- Designing Census/Survey.
- Applying candidates should have attained the age of 18years but should not exceed 30years as on 31/05/2015.
- The maximum age limit of candidates belonging to B.L. /S.T. /S.C. category shall be relaxed up to 5 years and 4years for OBC (Central List) and 3 years for OBC (State List) candidates.
Salary Scale Info:
Candidates will be appointed to Statistical Inspectors position and will get a pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay of Rs.3800/-.
Contestants have to pay Rs.150/- as application fee and they can credited the amount to ‘0051-SPSC’ in State Bank of Sikkim.
Candidate’s selection will be done on basis of Main (written) examination & Interview Test.
How to Apply for Sikkim Public Service Commission 14 Inspectors post?
- Willing contenders may apply by sending application in prescribed format.
- Application Form may be downloaded from website of Sikkim Public Service Commission that is www.spscskm.gov.in
- Before filling application, applicant should go through the advertisement and accordingly they should fill the forms.
- Fill form with all details without making any mistake and affix one stamp size photograph in specified space.
- Application Form complete in all respects along with original Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim, should be submit to the address equipped below by hand or by post.
Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission,
Old Tourism Office, M.G.Marg,
Last Date for sending Application Form: 15th June 2015 till 3.00p.m.
Note: You can obtain further details related to SPSC Recruitment 2015, by reading this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On