An advertisement about SPSC Recruitment has announced by Sikkim Public Service Commission. Organization is going to hire self motivated and talented job hunters for filling up 73 posts of General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO). Willing contenders who are looking for jobs in government sector and fulfill all eligibility criteria, stated below can apply against SPSC Recruitment 2015. Applicants who are interested for any of aforesaid post can submit their application form available on official website on or before closing date which is tuned below.
|Name of Post||General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)|
|Number of Vacancies||73|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||28th August 2015 till 3:00 A.M|
For collecting complete details regarding SPSC Jobs 2015 such as required qualification, pay scale, process of appointment, procedure to apply etc you need to read this page which is prepared for your easiness by the group members of recruitmentresult.com
Job appliers who are eager to apply for SPSC Recruitment should have Bachelor Degree of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery from a recognized University or Institution. Aspirants should have completed Rotatory Internship of 01(one) year from a recognized Institute and Registered with Medical Council of India or Medical Council of any State.
- Lower Age Limit of Job seekers should be 21 years.
- Upper Age Limit of Job Finders should be 30 years.
- Relaxation in age will be admissible to aspirants belonging to reserved category and others as follows:
a) BL, SC, PT & ST: 05 years
b) OBC-(Central List): 04 years
c) OBC- (State List): 03 years
Applicants who will meet the requirements and get recruited for GDMO posts will be admissible for pay scale of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5000/- per month. He/ she will also be entitled to receive many allowances and benefits offered by the organization.
Applicants need to pay application charges of Rs. 150/- credited to ‘0051-SPSC’. It must known to aspirants that once application cost will be deposited it will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Mode of Selection:
Applicants will have to go through written exam and interview. The written examination will consist of 3 papers. The Recruited candidates, who obtain such minimum qualifying marks in the written examination, as may be fixed by the Commission, shall be called for viva-voce/interview. Final enrollment of job finders for SPSC Recruitment will be done on basis of their performance in viva voice/ interview. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the examination/ Interview.
How to Prepare for SPSC Recruitment:
- Willing contenders may apply by sending application in prescribed format.
- Application Form may be downloaded from website of Sikkim Public Service Commission that is www.spscskm.gov.in.
- Then go to “Recruitment” tab mentioned on left hand side of home page,
- Hit “APPLICATION FORM FOR GDMO” link and format of application form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Download the Performa of application form for GDMO Posts.
- Before filling application, applicant should go through the advertisement and accordingly they should fill the forms.
- Fill form with all details without making any mistake and affix one stamp size photograph in specified space.
- Application Form complete in all respects along with original Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim, should be submit to the address equipped below by hand or by post.
Secretary, Sikkim Public Service
Commission, Old Tourism Office,
- Closing Date to submit Application Form: 28th August 2015
You can obtain further detailed info related to SPSC Recruitment 2015, by reading this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On