Recently, a notification has been released under SPSC Recruitment. As per the latest SPSC Advertisement, candidates are invited to apply for the post of Asst Engg (Agriculture) in Sikkim State Agriculture Engineering Service. Eligible candidates can now fill the SPSC application form.
The application process for SPSC Recruitment 2018 will be conducted through online mode only. SPSC Application Form will be accepted till 30/06/2018 up to 12 midnight. Check this page for more details related to the recruitment process of Sikkim Public Service Commission.
|The Page includes:|
Selection for the candidates for SPSC Asst Engg vacancies will be decided on the basis of their performance in SPSC written test and viva-voce/interview. The notification for SPSC Admit Card for the qualifying examination will be published soon on the official website of Sikkim Public Service Commission.
Go through the complete page designed by the team of www.recruitmentresult.com to grab more details regarding SPSC Recruitment. Follow the simple steps provided below to apply for Sikkim PSC Asst Engg post.
Assistant Engineer (Agriculture)
Eligibility Conditions for SPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
Candidates who are applying for SPSC Assistant Engineer post will have satisfy the following conditions in order to qualify for the application process:
- Applying candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Agriculture) from a recognized University.
- The applicant must have a Certificate of Identification issued by the State Government.
- Must have knowledge of any recognized State languages.
- Must have Valid Local Employment Card issued by the appropriate authority of the Government of Sikkim.
Age of the candidates applying for SPSC Recruitment 2018 must be above 21 years and must not exceed 40 years as on 31/05/2018.
Pay Scale for SPSC Jobs 2018:
As per the SPSC jobs 2018 advertisement, Candidates who will be selected for the post of Assistant Engineer though SPSC Recruitment will be offered with a pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5000/-
Check Also- Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
Selection Process for SPSC Sikkim Recruitment:
- As per the SPSC jobs 2018 advertisement, the selection process for SPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment will commence with the screening of applications. Then, the list of rejected candidates who do not qualify for the post will be displayed on SPSC website on 03/07/2018.
- Further, the eligible applicants will appear in the written examination and the qualifying candidates will be called for document inspection. Lastly, viva-voce/interview will be conducted for the final selection of the candidates.
Application Fee for SPSC Recruitment 2018:
Applicants will have to pay an amount of Rs. 150/- as the application fee for SPSC Recruitment 2018. You can pay the fee through credit/debit card, Net Banking by Visa/Master card. The amount once deposited will not be refunded.
Steps to Apply for SPSC Asst Engg Recruitment:
- Firstly, hit the official link of the SPSC Commission that is www.spscskm.gov.in
- On the left side of homepage, press the ‘Recruitment’ tab.
- The new page will display all the recent SPSC jobs 2018 advertisement.
- Hit the Advertisement link for Asst Engg Recruitment which is
“ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT ENGINEER (AGRICULTURE)”
- Go through the complete advertisement and ensure the essential requirements.
- After satisfying all the qualification parameters, you can go for the online application process
- Press the ‘Apply Online’ option available on the homepage of the official SPSC website.
- Entered the correct information in the SPSC Online Application Form and also attach the scanned copy of important documents with it.
- Finally, hit the ‘Submit’ button and remember to keep a hard copy of the application form for future use.
Hit Here: SPSC Recruitment 2018 Advertisement
Last date to submit online applications: 30/06/2018
Check Now: Latest PSC Jobs
In addition to this SPSC AsstEngg Recruitment Notification, you can explore more about the Sikkim PSC Recruitment on the Official Website of SPSC. For more government job alerts, you can subscribe to our free emailing service and follow us on Facebook and Google Plus.
Sikkim Public Service Commission has all set to recruit qualified candidates for Commercial Tax Inspector Vacancy. Applicants, who’ve required eligibility for SPSC Recruitment, are advised to apply against this advertisement i.e. Sikkim PSC Vacancy before the end date.
Selected applicants for available 12 posts will be recruited in the Sikkim State Sub-Ordinate Revenue Service under Commercial Taxes Division, Finance, Revenue & Expenditure Department, Government of Sikkim.
|Overview Of This Page:|
The last date to submit Sikkim PSC Application Formagainst SPSC Recruitment Advertisement No: 14/SPSC/EXAM/2018 is 08-07-2018. Aspirants, who are willing to grab SPSC Jobs, may apply for itbefore the last date should be reached.
You can collect whole information about Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment from below segment of this page which is organized by team of recruitmentresult.com. Read entire details very carefully, before going to apply for SPSC Recruitment 2018-19.
|Commission Name||Sikkim Public Service Commission|
|Total Sikkim PSC Vacancies||12|
|Last date to Apply||08-07-2018|
Check Now: Latest PSC Jobs
- Posts Name: Commercial Tax Inspector
- Total Vacancies: 12
Category Wise Sikkim PSC Vacancy:
|Other Backward Class – Central List||02|
|Other Backward Class – State List||01|
|Other Backward Class – State List (Women)||01|
Job finders, who are going to apply for SPSC Vacancies, must have Bachelor Degree with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Sc., – with Mathematics as one of the compulsory/optional subject.
- A., – Economics with Mathematics as one of the compulsory /optional subject.
- E./B.Tech. With Mathematics as one of the compulsory/Optional subject.
- Com from a recognized University.
- For SPSC Sikkim Recruitment, appliers must be in possession of either Sikkim Subject Certificate or Identification Certificate issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the State Government.
- They must have knowledge of any of the State Languages, valid Local Employment Card and should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim for SPSC Tax Inspector Recruitment.
Salary Structure For SPSC Job:
Contenders, who are selecting for SPSC 12 Recruitment, will get pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay of 3800/- in the Sikkim State Sub-Ordinate Revenue Service under Commercial Taxes Division, Finance, Revenue & Expenditure Department, Government of Sikkim.
Check Also- Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
SPSC Age Limit:
- Applicant’s minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age is 40 years as on 31/05/2018.
- To reserved category appliers, relaxation in age will be offered as per organization norms.
Direct Link To Download: SPSC Recruitment Notification
Examination Fee Detail:
Applying contestants should have to pay Rs. 150/- as an application fee for Sikkim PSC Job that is deposited in State Bank of Sikkim through the deposit slip Created to “0051-SPSC”.
Mode of Appointment:
- Candidates will get selected on the basis of their appearance in Main (written) Examination and Interview Test.
- Those who’ll qualify in exam are only eligible to appear in interview session which will be taken by selection committee of Sikkim Public Service Commission.
Direct Link To Download: SPSC Exam Syllabus
How To Apply For SPSC Recruitment?
Aspirants need to follow below stated steps to submit SPSC Application Form, take a look.
- First of all, appliers may need to visit official website of organization that is www.spscskm.gov.in.
- On homepage select “Recruitment” tab which is available on right side of web page.
- Now, hit on below provided direct link to download SPSC Recruitment Advertisement.
“ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF COMMERCIAL TAX INSPECTOR”
- Read SPSC Advertisement No: 14/SPSC/EXAM/2018very carefully and hit SPSC Apply Online link.
- Fill SPSC Recruitment Online application form with exact information.
- Attach digital images of all essential documents and colored passport size photographs.
- Lastly, check filled SPSC Online form and submit it with-in given time period, don’t forget to take printout of it.
Press Here For: SPSC Recruitment Apply Online
Date to be keeping in Mind:
Last Date To Submit SPSC Online Application Form: 08-07-2018
Applicants may visit its Official Link to know more about SPSC Recruitment 2018-19 and appliers are advised to stay in touch with us on our portal to acquire latest updates about Sikkim PSC Recruitment Notification.
Sikkim Public Service Commission is all set to hire eligible contenders for 05 SI/Programmer Jobs. To notify contenders, authorities have released SPSC Recruitment advertisement. Candidates, who are interested for Sikkim PSC Recruitment, can apply now till 07-07-2018.
To complete the online application for SPSC Recruitment 2018, candidates need to visit the official website i.e. www.spscskm.gov.in. To apply for SPSC Jobs candidates may also follow the instructions given in below section of this page.
This Page Includes:
This is a great opportunity for contenders looking for jobs in government sector. So candidates do not waste your time and apply for Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment before the last date ends.
To get more details about SPSC Recruitment 2018–19 like the eligibility requirements, selection procedure, salary etc. then scroll down this page that is well maintained by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the post||Sikkim Public Service Commission|
|Number of vacancies||05|
|Last date to apply for SPSC Recruitment||07-07-2018|
Check Now: Latest PSC Jobs
Name of the Sikkim PSC Vacancy:
|Name Of The Post||SPSC Vacancies|
|SubInspector, Excise (Abk)||02|
Eligibility Norms for SPSC Recruitment:
Applicants, who’re going to apply for Sikkim PSC Job, they must have following qualification s described below:
- Sub Inspector: Must have Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University and applicants must be in possession of either Sikkim Subject Certificate or Certificate of Identification issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the State Government.
- Assistant Programmer: Must hold BCA degree or Full time course inB.Sc. (IT)or 03 (three) years Engineering Diploma or Science graduate with “A” level course certification from National Institute of Electronic and Information Technology (NIELIT)/Government recognized Institute.
You Can Check Here: Jobs By Qualification
Age limitations for SPSC 2018 Recruitment:
|Name Of The Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Sub Inspector, Excise (Abk)||18 years||30 years|
|Assistant Programmer||18 years||40 years|
Get Below>> SPSC Recruitment Notification Links
|Name of the Sikkim PSC vacancy||SPSC Advertisement||SPSC Syllabus|
- Should have knowledge of any of the State Languages and must be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
- Category Certificate issued by the competent authority of the Government of Sikkim, Marital Status (for female candidate).
- Should have Valid Local Employment Card issued by the appropriate authority of the Government of Sikkim.
- No Objection Certificate from the Head of Department in case of employed candidate.
Physical Requirements for Sub-inspector (Sikkim Police):
|For Male||For Female|
|Height||5’3” (Minimum)||5’ (Minimum)|
|Chest||32”(Minimum)with minimum expansion of 02”||N.A.|
|Weight||50 Kgs. (Minimum)||45 Kgs. (Minimum)|
Read Here All: SPSC Notification
Sikkim PSC Application fees:
- Application fee amounting to `150/- only may be paid online through credit/debit card, Net Banking by Visa/Master card.
- The amount once deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose. Candidates belonging to PWD Category are exempted from paying the fees.
SPSC Recruitment Salary given:
Selected aspirants for SPSC SI Recruitment /SPSC Programmer Recruitment will get good amount of salary package as provided below:
- Sub Inspector, Excise (Abk): PB-1 of Rs. 5200- 20200 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 3400/-
- Assistant Programmer: PB-2 of Rs 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay of Rs 3800/-
Selection procedure for Sikkim PSC Recruitment:
Selection of candidates for Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 will be done on the basis of:
- Written examination
|Get Details||Written Exam Techniques|
|Interview Preparation Tips To Get A Job|
How to apply for SPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Log on to the official website of Sikkim public service commission i.e. www.spscskm.gov.in
- From the left side of homepage select and hit on “Recruitment” tab
- A new page will come out along with various Notification links
- Select following vacancy link and the read all the details through SPSC Notification.
“ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF SUB-INSPECTOR, EXCISE (ABK)”
“ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT PROGRAMMER”
- After going through the details if you think that you are eligible for the SPSC Recruitment/ Sikkim PSC Recruitment then go back to the homepage and then hit on Apply Online tab
- If you are an already registered candidate then enter your details and log on to the online application form window otherwise hit on hit here to register tab
- Hit on Hit here to register for SPSC Recruitment link available on next screen
- Fill up the SPSC Online Registration Form and complete all the details
- Once all the details are entered successfully hit on Register tab, you will receive a Register ID and password
- Keep the credentials safe for further usage and for applying too.
Direct Link For: SPSC Online Registration
- Now, enter the log in ID and password and complete rest of the SPSC Application Form
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature
- Scan a recent colour passport size photograph along with your signature at the bottom of the photograph. Scanned images must be in .jpg/.jpeg format only and the size of each document must not exceed 50 KB.
- Once all the details are completed in Sikkim PSC Application Form hit on final submission tab
- At last take a print out of filled upSPSC OnlineApplication Form and keep it safe for further usage.
Get Here>>Direct Link For SPSC Log In
SPSC Important dates:
Last date to apply Online for Sikkim PSC Recruitment: 07-07-2018
Candidates who are willing to avail more information regarding SPSC Recruitment 2018–19 may also go through this Official Website Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Sikkim PSC Result||Sikkim PSC Admit Card|
|PSC Exam Books||PSC Previous Years Question Papers|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|
Sikkim Public Service Commission wants to hire deserving candidates for the position of WDO/ADO/HDO through SPSC Recruitment procedure. Willing job seekers can apply for the Sikkim PSC Job by submitting the application form through online mode.
So, apply now for the SPSC vacancy against Advertisement No: 11/SPSC/EXAM/2018. Aspirants can submit their SPSC online application form before the last date 30-06-2018. They must check the eligibility criteria to apply for SPSC Recruitment 2018.
This Page Contains:
To get selected for the SPSC Jobs, candidates should qualify the Main Written Examination which is further followed by Interview process that will conduct by the selection committee of the organization.
Follow below listed steps to apply online for SPSC Advertisement No: 11/SPSC/EXAM/2018 Recruitment.To know the more details about SPSC Recruitment 2018 -19, read this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Sikkim Public Service Commission|
|Last Date To SPSC Apply Online||30-06-2018|
Sikkim PSC Vacancies:
- Posts Name: Agriculture Development Officer/Watershed Development Officer/Horticulture Development Officer
- Total Vacancy: 23
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Category Wise WDO/ADO/HDO Details:
|Bhutia/Lepcha (Below Poverty Line)||01|
|OBC- Central List||02|
|OBC- Central List (Women)||01|
|OBC- Central List (Below Poverty Line)||01|
|OBC- State List||02|
|OBC- State List (Women)||01|
|OBC- State List (Below Poverty Line)||01|
Educational QualificationFor SPSC 23 Recruitment:
To apply for the SPSC WDO/ADO/HDO Recruitment, candidates must B.Sc (Agriculture) degree from a recognized University.
Check More: Graduate Jobs
Other Qualification For SPSC Latest Jobs:
- Should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
- Should have knowledge of any of the State Languages.
- Should have valid local Employment Card.
Application Fee for Sikkim PSC Vacancy:
To fill the Sikkim PSC online application form, candidates need to pay Rs. 150/- through online mode with the help of Credit Or Debit Card.
Age Limitation of SPSC Job:
- Age of the candidates should not be less than 21 years to apply for the Sikkim Police Recruitment.
- Their maximum age must not be more than 40 years as on 30/04/2018 in terms of Notification No: M(3)/(55)/GEN/DOP/Pt-III DT: 03/07/2017.
Salary Details for SPSC 2018 Recruitment:
Appointed candidates for the Sikkim PSC Vacancies will get PB-2 of Rs. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay of Rs 5000/- under Sikkim State Agriculture Service through Direct Recruitment.
Mode of Selection:
Aspirants applying for Sikkim Public Service Commission recruitmentthey must go through the below stated criteria, please have a look..!!
- Main Written Examination
Read Below Given Articles, to Crack exam / Interview easily:
SPSC Exam Pattern:
|Papers||Subjects Involved||Time Duration||Max Marks|
|Paper-I||General English & General Knowledge||02.00 hours||100|
Get PDF: SPSC Syllabus
How to Apply for the SPSC Recruitment?
Aspirants applying for Sikkim PSC 2018 Jobs should go through the below mentioned steps on this page, please have a look..!!
- Candidates who are willing to apply for Sikkim Public Service Commission Vacancies, they firstly have to visit the web portal of organization that is www.spscskm.gov.in
- Now, on the home page you have to select the “Recruitment” tab that is left side of the page.
- A new window will display showing various link, you have to hit on following link to download SPSC Recruitment Advertisement.
“ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF AGRICULTURE DEVELOPMENT OFFICER / WATERSHED DEVELOPMENT OFFICER / HORTICULTURE DEVELOPMENT OFFICER”
- The SPSC Advertisement will open up in front of you on your computer screen; you have to read the complete notification carefully.
- After that, you have to press “Apply Online” link from homepage.
- Fill Online SPSC Application Form with all required detail like name, father name, qualification, experience etc.
- Attach latest passport size photograph and required document in support of qualification, experience and date of birth with your application form.
- After that, submit it with-in given time period and don’t forget to take printout of SPSC Online Application Form.
Hit HereTo Fill: SPSC Recruitment Apply Online
Last Date to Apply: 30-06-2018
Aspirants can get the details about SPSC Recruitment 2018-19 from this page, for more updates about the same you can check the Official Link.
Sikkim public service commission has released a notice inviting interested, eligible individuals to apply for the posts of Assistant Professor. Aspirants may apply for the SPSC Recruitment 2018-19 by following the information available on this page.
The SPSC application process has already begun; candidates may apply for the SPSC jobs through offline mode in the prescribed format till 18th June 2018. The candidates who will be selected will get pay of Rs. 15600-39100 and GP of Rs. 6000/-.
This Page Includes:
It is a great chance for the candidates who are seeking for jobs in government sector. Candidates are strictly advised to check the SPSC vacancies before filling application form, as application other than prescribed format shall not be entertained.
The complete eligibility criteria including essential qualification age limit and other details is well provided below, in order to attain more information related to SPSC Recruitment 2018-19 candidates are requested to go through this page prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com
SPSC Vacancies Details:
|Assistant Professor (English)||04|
|Assistant Professor (Social Science)||06|
|Assistant Professor (Science /Mathematics)||05|
Education Qualification for SPSC latest jobs:
Candidates applying for Sikkim public service commission recruitment must complete their master degree in respective subject with minimum of 55% marks. Candidates must have minimum experience in relative field as per the organization requirement.
Age limit for SPSC Latest Job:
The lower and the upper age of the candidates should be decided by the recruitment board as per the norms of the organization. The relaxation in upper age will be provisde4d to candidates as per the norms of the commission. For more details about age Limit candidates can check the complete notification
Get Here – SPSC Recruitment 2018-19 Notification
SPSC Professor Recruitment Procedure:
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of the performance in
Salary/Pay Scale for SPSC vacancy:
Selected candidates for the SPSC recruitment will get an attractive salary of Rs. 15600-39100 and GP of Rs. 6000/-. Additional benefits will provided to candidates as per the norms of the organization.
Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 150 in the State Bank of Sikkim, the receipt of fee should be sent with the application form.
Procedure to apply for SPSC job:
Follow the below steps to fill the SPSC application form-
- First of all visit to the official website of the Sikkim Public Service Commission that is www.spscskm.gov.in
- After going to home page hit on the “Notice” tab available on the left side of the homepage.
- Now a page will be opened having a various link regarding Sikkim public service commission Notification.
- After that hit on the “Notice for the post of Assistant Professor in SCERT through promotion” link
- A PDF file of SPSC Recruitment notification will be displayed on your screen; candidates are requested to read the notification carefully.
- Thereafter, candidates have to go back to the previous page and hit on the “Application Form” link.
- An SPSC application form will be appearing at your screen, candidates are requested to fill the application form in prescribed format.
- The copies of below provided documents must be attested with the application form.
- Finally keep the application in the plain white envelop and send it to the office of the Sikkim Public Service Commission on or before __18th June, 2018__ on any working day between 10:30 am to 03:30 pm.
Get Here – SPSC Application Form
Application form should be supported by the following document:
- Degree certificate and mark sheets
- Masters Degree Certification & Mark sheets
- Degree/certificate M.Ed or Ph.D/ NET/ SLET/B.Ed.
- Class X & XII Mark sheets & Certificate.
- NOC Certificate
Last Date To Fill SPSC Application Form – 18.06.2018
Gather more information regarding SPSC Recruitment 2018-19 by going though official link. For any query comment us in provided comment box we will solve your query soon.
Sikkim Public Service Commission has displayed SPSC Recruitment Notice. There are 35 vacancies of Livestock Assistant, Surveyor & Director in organization. Get all important details about these posts & apply for may update notice prior last date
Application form for SPSC Recruitment 2018-19 is invited through online mode. Last date to apply for Livestock Assistant, Surveyor & Director posts is 14.06.2018. Check all details before applying for these positions.
SPSC Livestock Assistant/Surveyor/Director Recruitment:
Written Examination and Interview Test will be organized to appoint contenders for Livestock Assistant, Surveyor and Director Jobs. Present well in test to get selected for next stage of selection i.e. Interview.
Attain more stuff about SPSC Assistant Recruitment & other posts from this page modified by team members of recruitmentresult.com. Read all terms & conditions carefully prior applying for Livestock Assistant/Surveyor/Director jobs.
SPSC Vacancies & Age Limit:
Get all details about age limit for Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment & number of vacancies from tabular form.
|Job Position||Number of vacancies||Age limit for SPSC Recruitment|
|Assistant Director (Fisheries)||03||Between 21-40 years|
|Livestock Assistant||17||Between 18-40 years|
Eligibility Criteria & Pay Scale for SPSC Jobs:
Aspirants shortlisted for SPSC Livestock Assistant Recruitment, SPSC Surveyor Recruitment & Director posts will get good amount of pay as listed in table.
|Job position||Required qualification for SPSC Recruitment||Remuneration details|
|Assistant Director (Fisheries)||Bachelor in Fisheries Science (B.F. Sc.)||Rs 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay of Rs 5000/|
|Livestock Assistant||Class XII (Bio-Science) passed from a recognized board||Rs 5200-20200 plus Grade Pay of Rs 3000/-|
|Revenue Surveyor||Class XII passed and equivalent|
Check More: 12th Jobs
Those applying for Sikkim Public Service Commission Livestock Assistant Recruitment & SPSC Job openings are required to pay sum of Rs. 150/- as application fee through Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking by Visa/Mastercard.
Mode of Selection for SPSC Vacancy:
Candidates will be shortlisted for Sikkim Public Service Commission Surveyor Recruitment & other posts on the basis of Written Examination and Interview Test.
Procedure to fill SPSC Application Form 2018:
- Applicants may visit official website of organization e. www.spscskm.gov.in
- After navigating home page, you may go under left side where you will view Recruitment tab.
- Hit on above tab, you will be diverted to new page.
- Press on ‘ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (FISHERIES)
NOTIFICATION AND SYLLABUS’, ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF LIVESTOCK ASSISTANT NOTIFICATION AND SYLLABUS or ‘ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF REVENUE SURVEYOR NOTIFICATION AND SYLLABUS’ link as per post for which you want to apply.
- Read all details as listed in notice, after this, you may download SPSC Online Application Form.
- Put required details in online form as per requirements.
- You need to upload required documents along with form.
- Pay your application fee; check all details filled by you are correct.
- Submit your online form & carry hard copy of same for further usage.
|Assistant Director (Fisheries) Notice||Get Here|
|Livestock Assistant Advertisement||Get Here|
|Revenue Surveyor Notification||Get Here|
Last date to apply for SPSC Recruitment: 14.06.2018
All details about SPSC Recruitment 2018-19 are well provided on this page. Visit its Official Link for knowing more updates concerning SPSC Recruitment.