Sikkim Public Service Commission has transmitted a vacancy notification as SPSC Recruitment 2016. Sikkim PSC is inviting application forms from talented and skilled applicants to fill up 106 various vacant posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) and Photographer. All those applicants who want to do jobs in SPSC they can deposit their application form before the last date that is 05th September and 14th September 2016. To assemble all the updates news about SPSC Recruitment 2017, you can book mark our page.
Candidates who are all set to apply for the required posts, they can follow below mention procedure to prepare SPSC Application Form. You can also follow up this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com to see all the information about Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment.
|Organization Name||Sikkim Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||106|
|Last Date to Apply||05th September and 14th September 2016|
SPSC Vacancies Details
|S.NO.||Posts Name/ Category||Vacancies|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|3||Bhutia Lepcha (Women)||07|
|4||Bhutia Lepcha (Below poverty line)||03|
|5||Other Backward Classes– Central List||11|
|6||Other Backward Classes– Central List (Women)||07|
|7||Other Backward Classes– Central List (Below poverty line)||03|
|8||Other Backward Classes– State List||11|
|9||Other Backward Classes– State List (Women)||07|
|10||Other Backward Classes– State List (Below poverty line)||03|
|12||Scheduled Tribe (Women)||04|
|13||Scheduled Tribe (Below Poverty line)||02|
|15||Schedule Caste (Women)||03|
|16||Schedule Caste (Below poverty line)||01|
|18||Primitive Tribe (Women)||02|
Latest PSC Jobs:- Check Now
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Applicants should possess Diploma in Civil Engineering (LCE) from a recognized Engineering Institution.
- Photographer – Candidates who are applying for the said posts, they should have completed Graduation and must have diploma in Photography/ Cinematography/ Photography and Cinematography.
Want To Know More Jobs Options? Check Links, Given Below:
Shortlisted applicants for SPSC jobs will be given Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- + grade pay of Rs.3800/- by the organization.
Job hunters have to pay Rs.150/- as application fee credited to ‘0051-SPSC’ account number through of State Bank of Sikkim in favor of organization.
- After screening of application form, candidates will be called up for written examination which will be carried on by the department itself.
- After examination, qualified aspirants have to appear in the personal interview.
Check Below Links To Clear Test / Interview:
Applying Procedure for SPSC Recruitment
Applicants who are applying for Sikkim PSC Recruitment, they can follow below mention steps to prepare application form:
- Go to official website of Sikkim Public Service Commission that is spscskm.gov.in
- On the home page, choose “Recruitment” tab which is on the left side.
- Select appropriate link to see all the details about the posts.
- Read all the details and come back to previous page.
- Hit “Application Form” tab and download the form.
- Fill the application form with all the details and affix a photo on it.
- Attest all the documents such as Mark sheets/ Certificate containing Date of Birth, Certificate of Identification, Category Certificate and others with the receipt of application fee.
- Place them in an envelope and super script it with the name of the posts.
- At last, send the envelope to the below mention address.
Sikkim Public Service Commission,
Old Tourism Office, M.G.Marg,
Last date to submit application form:
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||05th September 2016|
|Photographer||14th September 2016|
|Post Name||SPSC Recruitment|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Official Notification|
To see all the details about SPSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017, you can check official notification provided above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|SPSC Notification||Sikkim PSC Results|
|Jobs By Qualification||Public Service Commission Exam Books|
|Free Job Updates||Best Jobs In India|
|Latest Recruitments||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Current Affairs Updates|