SPSC Recruitment 2014
Sikkim Public Service Commission has declared an advertisement as SPSC Recruitment 2014 to fill up the Teaching posts. Deserving and talented job hunters may apply for this recruitment by filling and sending the application form on or before 30th July 2014.
Those aspirants who want to be a part of SPSC they must garb this chance by applying for PGT posts. Contestants may check the whole details like eligibility criteria, application fee, how to apply etc are well mentioned below by the group of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of the Organization:
Sikkim Public Service Commission
Name Of The Post:
Post Graduate Teachers
Post and Vacancy Details:
- Applicants must have a Master’s Degree in respective subject with B.Ed. Degree holders are eligible to apply for SPSC Recruitment 2014.
- Post Graduation without B.Ed. with 50% and above for General Category and 45% and above for reserved category in respective subject can also apply.
Age limit of the job hunters should not be below than 18 years and more than of 30 years.
|In the case of Government Servant||Not more than 40 years|
|For those candidates who are presently working under Human Resource Development Department, Govt. of Sikkim||Max. 45 years|
|For SC/ST and BL candidates||by 05 years|
|for MBC||Up to 04 years|
|For OBC candidates||By 03 years|
Candidates are required to submit a Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim, of Rs. 150/- credited to ‘0051-SPSC’.
On the following basis eligible participants will be selected.
- Written Examination (400 Marks)
- Classroom demonstration/Personality Test (50 Marks)
How to Apply:
- Job hunters who are willing to apply they must download the application form from the official site which is www.spsckm.gov.in
- After that fill all the appropriate details in the form and attach the requisite documents with it then forward it to the below mentioned address:
“Office of Joint Director of HRDD in their respective district”
Note: Check this Official Notification for more details
SPSC Recruitment 2014
Sikkim Public Service commission (SPSC) has circulated a latest advertisement as SPSC Recruitment 2014 for the various vacancies of teacher in different department.
Application forms are invited from all highly qualified job seekers. So self motivated candidate may apply by submit the application form in prescribed format on or before 30th July 2014.
All other details of SPSC Recruitment 2014 including name of posts, vacancies, age limitation, selection process, application fee etc. are equipped below on this page of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of the organization:
Sikkim Public Service commission
Name of the post:
|Department||No. of post|
Who may apply?
- Job seeker should have Graduate Degree in required discipline from a recognized University.
- Applicant must have qualify the CTET/STET.
- Runner’s age should be lie between 18-30 years.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the candidate as per government rule.
Job hunter will have to pay a fee of Rs. 150/- credited to ‘0051-SPSC’ in State Bank of
Way of selection:
Selection of the contestants is based on the written test followed by the Personality Test.
Hired aspirants will get the salary in PB-2 of Rs. 9300-34800 + GP of Rs.4600/-.
How to apply?
- Interested contenders may download the application form from the official website www.spscskm.gov.in.
- Fill the form properly and the form should be filled up by the applicants and submitted along with original Bank Receipt in the office of “Joint Director of HRDD” in their respective district.
Date to be kept in mind:
Last date for submission of the application forms is: 30th July 2014 till 3:00 pm
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: For more detail candidates are advised to check the Official Notification.