SPSC Recruitment 2014
Sikkim Public Service Commission has declared an advertisement as SPSC Recruitment 2014 to fill up the Sub Inspector (Civil, Armed Police) – 23 Posts. Deserving and talented job hunters may apply for this recruitment by filling and sending the application form on or before 20th September 2014.
Those aspirants who want to be a part of SPSC they must garb this chance by applying for PGT posts. Contestants may check the whole details like eligibility criteria, application fee, how to apply etc are well mentioned below by the group of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of the Organization:
Sikkim Public Service Commission
Post and Vacancy Details:
|S. No||Name of the posts||vacancies|
|1||Sub Inspector (Civil Police)- Male & Female||05|
|2||Sub Inspector (Armed Police)- Male||16|
|3||Reserved for Departmental Candidates||02|
Applicants must be Degree holders from a recognized University to apply for SPSC Recruitment 2014.
Job hunters age should be in between 18 year to 25 years as on 1st august 2014. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable for the reserved category as per the government norms.
Candidates are required to submit a Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim, of Rs. 150/- credited to ‘0051-SPSC’.
On the following basis eligible participants will be selected.
- Preliminary Examination
- Physical Endurance Cum Physical Efficiency Test
- Main (Written) Examination
How to Apply:
- Job hunters who are willing to apply they must download the application form from the official site which is www.spsckm.gov.in
- After that fill all the appropriate details in the form and attach the requisite documents with it then forward it to the below mentioned address:
- Envelope should be super scribed with ‘Application for the Post of Post Name’
“Office of the Superintendent of Police in their respective districts along”
Last Date of Application Submission: 20th September 2014 before 03:00P.M.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: Check this Official Notification for more details.