SRCC Cut Off
Shri Ram College of Commerce will release the SRCC Cut Off soon on official website for BA/B.Com (Hons) Admission. SRCC Cutoff signifies the minimum marks required to get DU Admission in Shri Ram College of Commerce for academic session 2018-2019.
Check SRCC Cut Off Category Wise!!!
SRCC Cut Off 2018 will be made available on both, online and offline modes.Shri Ram College of Commerce Cut Offwill differ for each Course (B. Com. (Hons.), B.A. Economics (Hons.) and every category (General, SC, ST, OBC, etc.).
The factor affecting SRCC Exam Cut Offis ‘Best of Four’ subjects i.e. the average of highest marks in any four subjects of Class 12th Board Examination. Go through below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com to get complete details about SRCC 2018 Cut Off.
SRCC Cut Off
SRCC Previous Year Cut Off:
SRCC First Cut Off List:
|Category||SRCC B.Com (Hons) Cut Off||B. A. (Hons) Economics|
Check Here- Ways To Get Money For College Fees
SRCC Second Cut Off:
|Course Name||% Gen||% OBC||% SC||% ST||% PWD||% KM|
|B.A. (Hons.) Economics||Closed||95.75||94||91||94||94|
SRCC Third Cut Off:
|Course Name||GEN||% OBC||% SC||% ST||% PWD||% KM|
|SRCC BA Cut Off Economics||Closed||Closed||93.5||Closed||90.5||Closed|
Get details of- Education Loans for Students
SRCC Fourth Cut Off:
|Course Name||% GEN||% OBC||% SC||% ST||% PWD||% KM|
|SRCC Cut Off for BA||Closed||Closed||93||Closed||88||Closed|
|SRCC Cut Off for B.Com (Hons)||Closed||Closed||Closed||Closed||Closed||Closed|
SRCC Expected Cut Off:
Shri Ram College of Commerce will release Cut Off& Merit List in the month of June 2018. The SRCC Cut Off Marks are the minimum marks which applicants have to score in the entrance test & qualifying examination.
The SRCC Cut Off Listwill be prepared on the basis of total applications received, last year cut-off, qualifying marks obtained by the candidates, etc. Delhi University will publish the separate SRCC 2018 Cut Off for SRCC 2018 Cut Off.
Check Here- How to Start a New Life In College?
Factors Affecting Cut Off Marks for SRCC:
- Best of Four Subjects: The average of highest marks in any four subjects of Class 12th Board Examination.
- Number of Applications: The number of applications received for the Course.
- Cutoff Trend: The Cut Offtrend for the Course over the years
- Programme: The UG Course for which the candidate has applied for.
- Number of Seats: The total number of seats offered by/ available in the Course which the applicant has applied for.
Check- Scholarship in India
SRCC Admission Process:
- Applicants who meet the required marks, as per Cutoff of SRCC, in any course can visit the college campus with requiredtestimonials.
- After the verification of eligibility and academic documents, the applicantsshould submit the fees for Course and complete the admissionprocess within the time period.
- In case, there will be vacancy of seats in any of the offered Course for any category, Shri Ram College of Commerce will release two more cut off/ merit lists for the UG admissions 2018.
- Before declaring such SRCC Merit List of SRCC 2018-19, the college will ask the already registered candidates to submit the online applications.
Check here- Top Colleges in India
Applicants can hit this Official Link to get complete details regarding SRCC Cut Off 2018. You can follow us on Facebook or Google Plus to get latest updates or subscribe to our free mail services to get messages in your inbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How Do Toppers Study?|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Scholarship in India|
|Best Career Opportunities||How Do Toppers Study?|
|List of Fake Universities|