SRCC GBO Admission 2015
Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC), under Delhi University is ready to open the SRCC GBO Admission 2015 for those candidates who want to take admission in post graduate diploma in Global Business Operations (GBO). Contenders who want to apply must fill the registration form through the online mode.
Contenders who are willing to check the other details like eligibility, exam dates they must read the below mentioned information’s which are being provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria to Apply:
- Candidates who want to apply they must have Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks from a recognized University.
- 5% relaxation in marks is available to candidates belonging to SC / ST / PWD category
- Final year students of a Bachelor Degree Course, i.e. candidates who are appearing for their qualifying examination are also eligible to apply
Entrance Exam Fee:
- The application fee for SRCC GBO entrance exam is Rs. 1500/- only.
- For the reserved category job hunters the fee is Rs.1000
Course fee for the candidates is About Rs.75, 000/- (apppox) per semester. (Fee is subject to revision)
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of the entrance exam, group discussion, personal Interview.
Written test Consists:
Written Test Components There is 3 major sections:
- Verbal Ability
- Quantitative Ability
- Logical Ability & Data Interpretation
How to Apply:
Candidates who are interested to apply they must go through the official website that is www.srcc.edu. Fill all the mandatory details in the application form attach all the required particulars with the form and submit it within the given time period.
Important Dates (Tentative):
- Last date of Application: January, 2015
- Date of Admission Test: February, 2015
Note: For more details must check the Official Link
Get More Useful Links
|Education Loans for Students||Career Development Skills|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How to Start a New Life In College?|