Sri Ramachandra Medical College
Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute is now named Sri Ramachandra University (SRU). College is basically a deemed university in Porur, Chennai, India which is founded by Sri Ramachandra Education & Health Trust on September 11, 1985.
Before getting admission in Sri Ramachandra Medical College, students are suggested to check the complete detail as its Courses Offered, Admission, Fees and Papers from below section of this page.
Why Sri Ramachandra Medical College???
It’s high time to be the part of Sri Ramachandra Medical College as its medical centre has largest ICU in the region. In spite of this, college has 5 departments offering about 92 courses in health care and medical studies and research with more than 3500 students.
- UGC approved
- ISO 9001:2000 certified Departments
- Ranked 58th among Top 100 Universities in India by National Institutional Ranking Framework (MHRD) in 2016
- Accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade, Joint Commission International
- State-of-the art infrastructural facilities
- Separate training and placement cell
This reputed college offers 15 Degree courses at undergraduate level in medical, dental, paramedical and allied health sciences disciplines and 39 courses in Medical, 8 courses in Dentistry and 35 para-medical Degree courses at postgraduate level.
Sri Ramachandra Medical College
Our Expertise team members of recruitmentresuolt.com have customized complete essential details related to Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute on this single page according to the particular course.
Sri Ramachandra Medical College Courses
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery)
- BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
- B.Pharm. (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
- BASLP (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech -Language Pathology)
- B.optom (Clinical Optometry)
- Pharm. D (Doctor of Pharmacy) (Clinical Optometry)
- B.Sc. Nursing
- BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences
- B.Sc. Trauma Care Management
- B.Sc. Sports and Exercise Sciences
- B.Sc. Biomedical Sciences
- B.Sc. Clinical Nutrition
- BBA(Hospital & Health Systems Management)
Check Now: Top Medical Colleges In India
Sri Ramachandra University Admission
Candidates who are interested in taking admission in the courses discussed above are informed that they have to hold required qualification that are represented below according to the particular courses. Have a look….!
Sri Ramachandra University MBBS and BDS Admission
|MBBS||Medical||H.S.C (02) or equivalent qualification with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (or Botany & Zoology) / Biochemistry with marks as prescribed by the MCI|
|B.DS||Dental||H.S.C (+2) or equivalent qualification with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (or Botany and Zoology) with marks as prescribed by the DCI|
Sri Ramachandra University MD, MS and MDS Admission
|MD||Anatomy||6||Passed recognized MBBS Degree and have completed Internship (CRRI)|
|Immuno Haematology & Blood Transfusion Medicine||2|
|Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy||6|
|TB and Pulmonary Medicine||3|
|M.S.||General Surgery||16||Passed recognized MBBS Degree and have completed Internship (CRRI)|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||16|
|MDS||Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge||4||Passed B.D.S. Degree Examination of any recognized University and completed Compulsory Rotatory Internship (CRI); and Should have obtained Permanent Registration with any State Dental Council.|
|Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics||5|
|Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics||4|
|Paedodontics & Preventive Dentistry||2|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||4|
|Oral Medicine and Radiology||2|
|Oral Pathology & Microbiology||3|
Check Now: Best Career Opportunities
Sri Ramachandra University B.Sc (Nursing) and M.Sc (Nursing) Admission
|B.Sc.||Nursing (Basic)||Passed 10+2 in PCB 45% (40% for SC/ST)|
|Nursing (Post Basic)|
|M.Sc.||Medical Surgical Nursing||B.Sc. Nursing (Basic)/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing Post Basic 55% (50% for SC/ST)|
|Child Health (Paediatric) Nursing||B.Sc. Nursing (Basic)/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing Post Basic 55% (50% for SC/ST)|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology Nursing||B.Sc. Nursing (Basic)/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing Post Basic 55% (50% for SC/ST)|
|Community Health Nursing||B.Sc. Nursing (Basic)/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing Post Basic 55% (50% for SC/ST)|
|Mental Health (Psychiatry) Nursing||B.Sc. Nursing (Basic)/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing Post Basic 55% (50% for SC/ST)|
Sri Ramachandra University B.Pharm, M.Pharm and Pharm.D Admission
|B.Pharm.||Pharmacy||Passed with 50% in 10+2 in PCB/PCM|
|Integrated Pharm.D.||Integrated Pharm.D.||Passed 10+2 in PCB/PCM or D.Pharm.|
Check Also: Medical Entrance Exams
Sri Ramachandra University UG Medical Admission
|M.Sc.||Medical Anatomy||MBBS/ BDS/BAMS/BUMS/B.Sc. With relevant disciplines|
|Medical Physiology||MBBS/ BDS/B.P.T./ BAMS/BUMS/B.Sc. With relevant disciplines|
|Medical Microbiology & Applied Molecular Biology|
|Audiology Speech-Language Pathology||Bachelor of Speech, Language and Hearing Sciences/B.Sc. (Speech and Hearing) / Bachelor in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology Degree|
|Neuroscience||MBBS/ BDS/ B.V.Sc./ B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences/ Bachelor of Physiotherapy/ Bachelor of Occupational Therapy/ Bachelor in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology/Bachelor of Speech, Language and Hearing Sciences/ B.Sc. Nursing / BS Physician’s Assistant Degree|
|Medical Laboratory Technology||MBBS/ BDS/ B.V.Sc./ B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences/ Bachelor of Physiotherapy/ Bachelor of Occupational Therapy/ Bachelor in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology/Bachelor of Speech, Language and Hearing Sciences/ B.Sc. Nursing / BS Physician’s Assistant Degree|
|Renal Sciences and Dialysis Technology||MBBS/ BDS/ B.V.Sc. / B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences/ B.Sc. Nursing Degree|
|Medical Imaging Technology||B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences in the speciality of Radiology and Imaging Science/ B.Sc. Medical Imaging Technology/ Radiography/ Science graduates with two-year Diploma in Radiography/Science graduates with CRA/PG Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology|
|Clinical Nutrition||B.Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics/ B.Sc. Clinical Nutrition/ B.Sc. Nutrition, Food services Management & Dietetics/ P.G. Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics/ P.G. Diploma in Clinical Nutrition|
|Emergency and Critical Care Technology||B.Sc. Emergency and Trauma Care Technology|
|Clinical Embryology||MBBS Degree|
|Human Genetics||B.Sc./M.B.B.S/ B.D.S. / B.Tech. (Biotechnology) and B.V.Sc. Degree|
|Biotechnology||B.Sc. in Life Sciences/M.B.B.S./ B.D.S./ B.V.Sc./B.P.T./ B.Sc.(Nursing)/ B.A.S.L.P. /B.S.L.H.S.|
|Medical Bioinformatics||Bachelor’s degree|
|MPT||Orthopaedics & Traumatology||B.PT|
|Integrated M.Sc.||Medical Radiology and Imaging Technology||Passed 10+2 in PCB/PCM|
|M.Sc. (Part-time)||Industrial Hygiene & Safety||B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc.|
|MPH||Occupational and Environmental Health||M.B.B.S./ B.D.S./ B.Tech (Chemical Engineering)/B.E. (Civil or Public Health Engg.)/M.Sc. (Chemistry/ Zoology/ Botany/ Environmental Sciences) Degree|
Sri Ramachandra University BBA and MBA Admission
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria||Duration|
|BBA (Hons.)||Hospital & Health Systems Management||Passed 10+2||3 Years|
|MBA||Hospital & Health Systems Management||Bachelor Degree||2 Years|
Sri Ramachandra University Ph.D. and M.Phil Admissions
|Course Name||Eligibility Criteria||Duration|
|Ph.D.||DM/MD/M.S./M.Ch./M.Sc. Or any other master degree course with relevant disciplines||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Part-time)||DM/MD/M.S./M.Ch./M.Sc. Or any other master degree course with relevant disciplines||4 Years|
|M.A. / M.Sc. degree in Psychology 55% (50% for SC/ST)||2 Years|
Check Here: Top Colleges in India
Sri Ramachandra University Facilities:
Sri Ramachandra Medical College Fees
- Ph. D: 25,000
- M.S. Otorhinolaryngology: 20,00,000
- M.S. Ophthalmology: 20,00,000
- M.Sc. Medical Physiology: 1,25,000
- M.Sc. Medical Biochemistry: 1,25,000
- M.Sc. Medical Microbiology & Applied Molecular Biology: 1,25,000
- M.Sc Medical Radiology and Imaging Technology (5-year Integrated): 1,25,000
- BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery): 6,00,000
- M.D.S. Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge:10,50,000
- M.D.S. Periodontology: 9,00,000
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT): 1,00,000
- B.Sc. (Hons) Allied Health Sciences: 1,00,000
- B.Optom. (Bachelor of Optometry): 1,50,000
- Bachelor in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (B.ASLP): 1,25,000
- B.Sc. Clinical Nutrition: 50,000
- B.Sc.(Hons) Sports & Exercise Sciences: 50,000
- M.Sc. Neuroscience: 75,000
- M.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology: 75,000
- M.Sc. Medical Imaging Technology: 1,25,000
- M.Sc. Renal Sciences and Dialysis Technology: 1,50,000
- M.Sc. Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology: 1,50,000
- M.Phil Clinical Psychology: 1,25,000
- M.Sc. Clinical Nutrition: 1,00,000
- M.Sc. Trauma Care Management: 50,000
- M.P.H. Occupational and Environmental Health: 1,25,000
- M.Sc. Industrial Hygiene & Safety (3 year – part time): 75,000
- B.Sc.(Hons.) Biomedical Sciences: 1,00,000
- M.Sc. Human Genetics: 1,25,000
- M.Sc. Biotechnology: 75,000
- M.Sc. Medical Bioinformatics: 75,000
- BBA (Hospital & Health Systems Management): 50,000
- M.B.A. (Hospital & Health Systems Management):` 1,50,000
Sri Ramachandra Medical College Papers
Selection for providing admission to UG courses will be made on the basis of marks scored in Personal Interview, and for PG and Research level courses eligible candidates need to appear in Entrance Test conducted by the university.
Steps to Fill Sri Ramachandra Medical College Admission Form:
- Students have to log on the Official website of the Sri Ramachandra Medical College that is www.sriramachandra.edu.in
- Now move your cursor towards ‘Enter Deemed University’ tab which is located at the middle of the home page.
- Then, select ‘Admission & Courses tab from the menu bar of the page.
- This will redirect you on new page.
- Now choose the link related to the course you want to take admission in which.
- Fill the online Sri Ramachandra Medical Registration form with all asked and correct details.
- Upload required documents/certificates with the filled form.
- A last submit it and take a screenshot of filled form for future reference.
Want to Know? Ways to Make A Good Impression On Your Teacher
Address: Sri Ramachandrs University,
No.1, Ramachandra Nagar, porur.
Cheenai,Tamil Nadu, India.
Contact Number: 044-24765611
Students who want to attain other related details of Sri Ramachandra Medical College e go through this Official Site link and for regular updates stay tuned with this web portal of recruitmentresult.com.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On