SRM University Counselling
Are you curious to know about SRM University Counselling? Get complete SRM Counseling seat details from this single page. Students, who have qualified SRMJEEE Exam, they may attend counseling for further admission process on schedule date. Sri Ramaswamy Memorial University conducts SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE) for admission in B.Tech courses. You’re suggested to bookmark our web portal to get latest updates about SRM University Counselling 2017on your instant access.
Students are invited for counseling process on the basis of their rank in SRMJEE Entrance Exam. You may get all details regarding SRMJEE Counselling schedule from below section of this page which is written by team of recruitmentresult.com. Aspirants, who are going to appear in counseling session, may fill their seats in five campuses of Sri Ramaswamy Memorial University.
SRM University Counselling
SRM University Counseling Procedure:
- Those who have qualified entrance exam they may download call letters and attaend first Phase of counseling.
- In call letter fill all details of Counseling will be mentioned, along with rank of aspirant.
- Aspirants may appear for counseling according to their ranking in exam and they must attend in person.
- Candidates need to pay admission fee through Demand Draft drawn in favour of SRMIST and payable at Chennai.
- Seat allotted to candidate will be confirmed after payment of tuition fee.
- Aspirants should bring photocopy of all required documents/ testimonials, along original ones.
- Once seat is allocated, allotted branch .
- will not be changed under any circumstances.
Check Here: Counselling Procedure in Details
SRM University Seat Allotment Details:
- Allocation of branch/course is completed on basis of ranking and once allocation of branch is made it cannot be altered under any conditions.
- Students who will effectively clear rank/merit prepared by organization will only be called for final admission, Date/Time and venue of counseling will be printed on call-letter sent by University.
How To Download The Counseling Letter?
- Candidates are required to visit official website of SRM University which is www.srmuniv.ac.in
- On home page of official site go to “Admission” section and hit “Admission India” link.
- On next page go to “ENTRANCE EXAMS” and select link “SRMJEEE – B.Tech”.
- After that select appropriate link to download the call letter.
- Enter required information and press “Submit” button.
- Take a printout of it to attend Counseling session on scheduled date.
Read This- Counselling Tips and Techniques
Documents Required to be produced by Candidates for Verification:
- Rank Card of SMRJEEE 2017
- SRMJEEE Hall Ticket
- NATA score card for B.Arch only.
- Counselling Call Letter/ Provisional Allotment Letter.
- Marksheet of Class X and XII
- Category Certificate
- Demand Draft for the amount, as specified in SRMJEEE 2017 counselling letter.
- Eligibility certificate issued by SRM University
- Community certificate (issued by the competent authority)
- Demand Draft for the amount specified in the Counseling Call letter.
- DD should be drawn in favour of “SRMIST” payable at CHENNAI.
Check This- Documents Required For Counselling
Important Dates (Tentative):
Counseling Will Be Start In The Month Of May 2017
Candidates may get the complete information regarding SRM University Counselling 2017 through this Official Link and you can also join us on Facebook or Google Plus to grab latest information on your timeline wall.
If you have any query, you may freely ask in comment box that is given below and we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible. You may also bookmark our web portal to get latest information on your instant access and you may Subscribe Our Free Mail Service to get latest updates into your mailbox directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On