SRMEEE Application Form
Student seeking admission in Engineering programs through SRMEEE Entrance Exam, need to submit SRMEEE Application Form before the deadline. SRM Engineering Entrance Examination for B.Tech is common for SRM Group of Universities such as SRM University, SRM University Haryana And SRM University Andhra Pradesh. So, before going to submit SRMEEE Application Form 2018 for SRMEEE Exam, you need to check complete details such as How to Apply Online For SRMEEE from official notification, SRMEEE Exam dates etc.
Key Content Of This Page
Contenders who wish to get admission in the engineering courses from the SRM University are required to qualify the SRMEEE 2018 Exam. SRM University is all set to organize SRM Engineering Entrance Exam In the month of April 2018. The last date to submit SRM 2018 Application Form is March 2018. To collect more information about SRMEEE 2018 Application Form, you need to scroll down this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
SRMEEE Application Form
|University Name||SRM University|
|Exam Name||SRM Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Last Date to Apply||Last Week of March 2018|
|SRMEEE Exam Dates||April 2018|
Steps To Do SRMEEE Registration:
To submit SRMEEE Registration Form for SRM University Courses, you have to follow below mentioned guidelines. Take a look….
- Candidates require to visit official website of SRM University that is www.srmuniv.ac.in
- After reaching at homepage, select “Admission” tab from menu bar and hit on “Admission India” link.
- From next opened page, you need to select “SRMEEE Notification” link and ensures their eligibility criteria to appear in SRMEEE 2018 Exam.
- After ensuring the eligibility norms, you need to fill SRMEEE Registration Form as shown below.
- Enter all personal details in blank boxes and hit on “Register” button to feed entire details.
- After successful registration, a valid Login ID and Password will be generated for the applying contenders.
- So, you have to use their login credentials to SRMEEE Apply Online.
Pre-Requisite Should Be Ready:
Keep digital images of below listed documents and Upload size is limited to 500 KB only.
- Coloured Photograph
- 10th Class Marksheet
- 12th Class Marksheet (If passed)
How To Submit SRMEEE Online Application Form?
- First of all, students may follow above listed first three steps for reaching at “Login Page”.
- Thereafter, you need to select “Already Registered? Login” link from SRM Official Site.
- Now, you need to login with the help of the registered e-mail ID and the Password.
- Subsequently, you will be able to see SRMEEE Application Form.
- After that, you have to select Campus, Course and Exam City and fill all the asked details in online form.
- And, also upload digital images of all documents and fill the details of SRM University Admission Fee.
- At last, recheck filled application form once and hit on “Submit” button to record entire details.
- Don’t forget to get printout of filled application form and keep it safe for future need.
Get Best Answer: How To Fill Online Application Form
SRMEEE Important Dates:
|SRMEEE Notification Will Be Available From||Second Week Of November 2018|
|SRM Application Form 2017 Last Date||Last Week Of March 2018|
|SRMEEE Hall Ticket Will Issue From||Last week of March 2018|
|SRMEEE Exam Date||April 2018|
|Date of SRMEEE Result announcing & Counseling information||First Week Of May 2018|
SRMEEE Exam Fee:
- Applying students should have to pay Rs. 1060/- as an examination fee.
- Exam fee will be paid by online mode only and it is non refundable.
Read Now: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
SRMEEE Eligibility Criteria:
|Nationality||Must be Resident Indian or Non-Resident Indian (NRI), holder of PIO or OCI card issued|
|Qualification||Should have passed in Higher secondary examination (10+2 pattern) or appearing in Higher Secondary examination in the current academic year with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.|
|Age Limitations||Should not below the 17 years as on 31st December of the admission year.|
B.Tech program in following disciplines or departments
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Genetic Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Information Technology
Check Updated List Of: Top Engineering Colleges In India
SRM University Admission Procedure:
- Candidate’s admission in B.Tech Programs will be based on their qualifying narks in SRMEEE Exam 2018.
- Those who will get SRMEEE Rank in SRM Engineering Entrance Examination are only eligible to attend SRMEEE Counselling Session.
SRMEEE Exam Pattern:
|Parts||Subject||Max Questions||Marks per question||Total Marks|
|Marks for wrong answer||No Negative Marks|
Read Here: Negative Marking in Entrance Exam
Keep An Eye On:
- Type: Question paper will be only in English
- Examination Mode: Online
- Time Duration: 2: 30 Hours
- SRMEEE Exam Centers, once allotted to the candidate, shall not be changed under any circumstances.
SRMEEE Admit Card:
- The SRMEEE 2018 Hall Ticket will be issued only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their SRM University Application Forms complete in all respects, on or before the last date.
- Examination call letter will contain name, photograph and address of the applicants, address of the Test Centre allotted and test schedule etc.
- No Contenders will be permitted to attend the test without a valid Hall Ticket; The Hall Ticket should be presented to the invigilators for verification.
Candidates can check this Official Link in order to download additional information about SRMEEE Application Form 2018. Stay tuned with us on our web portal for receiving up to date details regarding the same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|