SRMJEEE Application Form
SRM Institute of Science and Technology is going to release the SRMJEEE Application Form 2019 online for admission in B.Tech Courses. Candidates who are going to participate in the SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam (SRMJEEE) must check the Imp Dates – Eligibility from here.
SRMJEEE Application Form 2019 Details Available Here!!
Candidates can start filling the SRMJEEE Application Form 2019 from the First week of November 2018. Along with the SRMJEEE Application Form 2019, candidates have to submit the application fee. The last date to fill the SRMJEEE Registration form is in the third week of April 2019.
This Page Holds:
SRMJEEE 2019 Notification
SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam will be conducted in the 3rd week of April 2019. Through this university level entrance examination, the SRM University will give admission in the 7000 B.Tech&M.Tech seats in its campuses and group universities
SRMJEEE Application Form 2019
SRMJEEE result will be announced in the month of May and counselling will be organized for candidates who qualify in SRMJEEE Entrance Exam. For more information about SRMJEEE Application Form 2019, keep reading this page of recruitmentresult.com.
SRMJEEE Application Form
Quick Facts about SRMJEEE 2019:
|Examination Name||SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Commonly Known As||SRMJEEE|
|Conducting Authority||SRM University|
|Mode of Examination||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Level of Examination||National Level|
|Category of Examination||Undergraduate|
|Selection Process||Through SRMJEEE 2019 Examination and Counselling|
|Number of Examinees||1.80 Lakh (approx)|
Want to Know? How To Crack Engineering Exams
Courses Offered through SRMJEEE 2019:
- Automobile Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Genetic Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Resident Indian, Non-Resident Indian (NRI), holder of PIO or OCI card issued by Government of India is eligible to apply for SRMJEEE.
- NRIs, holders of PIO or OCI card issued by Government of India who have not taken the SRMJEEE must apply under International student category only.
Check Here: How To Get Admission In Engineering Colleges?
SRMJEE Eligibility Criteria:
|Academic Qualification for B.Tech Programmes|
|Academic Qualification for B.Tech|
Biomedical Engineering and B.Tech Genetic Engineering
|Academic Qualification for Direct Admission|
Campus-specific and Programme-specific eligibility criteria:
|University||Campuses||Aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||Aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Botany & Zoology / Biotechnology|
|SRM University – Chennai|
|SRM University – AP||Amaravati||75%||Not Applicable|
|SRM University – Haryana||Sonepat||50%||Not Applicable|
Get Here: SRMJEEE Syllabus
- Undergraduate programmes – Only candidates who have born between 1st July 1997 and 1st July 2002 are eligible.
- Postgraduate programmes – Only candidates who have born between 1st July 1993 and 1st July 1998
Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 1100/- (Non- Refundable) through online mode by using debit/credit cards or through net banking.
Read Also:- Do you need Money for College Fee?
Candidates will be selected for Admission 2019 on the basis of their performance level in entrance examination and interview conducted by the selection team of SRM University.
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern:
- Mode: Entrance examination will be held only through online mode.
- Language: Question paper will be published in English language.
- Negative marking: There will be no provision for negative marking.
- Duration: The total time provided for the whole exam is 2:30 hours.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology.
- Question Type: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Marking Scheme: 3 marks will be given to candidates for correct answer
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks/Question||Marks|
|Part 1 – Physics||35||3||105|
|Part 2 – Chemistry||35||3||105|
|Part 3 – Mathematics||35||3||105|
|Part 4 – Biology||50||2.1|
Check Also: SRMJEEE Exam Pattern
SRMJEEE Syllabus 2019
SRMJEEE Syllabus mostly comes from the 11th & 12th subjects, i.e. Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics & Biology. Check the detailed syllabuses from below:
Units and Measurement, Mechanics, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Oscillations and Wave Motions, Heat and Thermodynamics, Ray and Wave Optics, Electricity and Magnetism, Atomic Physics and Relatively, Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics, Electronics & Communication.
Atomic Structure, States of matter, Chemical Families: Periodic Properties, Chemical Bonding, Molecular Structure and s & p- block elements, Chemical Thermodynamics & Energetic, Solutions, Chemical Equilibrium, Electrochemistry, Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Catalysis and Nuclear Chemistry, Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds, Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Polymers, BioMolecules.
Sets, Relations and Functions, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Matrices, Determinants and their Applications, Combinatorics, Algebra, Differential Calculus and its applications, Integral Calculus & Differential Equations of First order, Analytical Geometry, Vector Algebra, Statistics, and Probability.
Botany: Taxonomy of Angiosperm, Plant Anatomy, Cell Biology and Genetics, Biotechnology, Plant Physiology, Biology in Human Welfare.
Zoology: Human Physiology, Microbiology, Immunology, Modern Genetics and Animal Biotechnology, Environmental Science, Applied Biology, Theories of Evolution.
|SRM University, AP, Amaravati||Ghaziabad||New Delhi|
|SRM University, Main Campus (Kattankulathur, Chennai)||Guntur||Nizamabad|
|SRM University, Ramapuram Campus, Chennai||Gurgaon||Noida|
|SRM University, Vadapalani Campus, Chennai||Guwahati||Ongole|
|SRM University, Sonepat, Haryana||Gwalior||Panaji|
|Agra||Hyderabad / Secunderabad||Patna|
|Bokaro Steel City||Kozhikodu||Thanjavur|
You Can Also Check: Engineering Exam Calendar
Procedure to Fill SRMJEEE Application Form:
Candidates can follow the below given steps to fill SRMJEEE Application Form 2019:
- First of all, candidates have to visit to the official website of the SRM University that is “www.srmuniv.ac.in”.
- After that, press on the “Admission-India” tab available under the “Admissions” link at the menu bar of the homepage.
- The candidates will have to register themselves by filling the SRMJEEE Application Form 2019 present at the right side of the homepage including personal details such as Name, date of birth, email ID and the phone number of the candidates.
- Then hit on the “Register” button as given in the image below.
- After that, the user ID and password will be sent to the registered email ID of the candidates.
- Using the received user ID and password, the candidates will have to log into their accounts to fill and submit the SRMJEEE application form 2019.
- Now choose the suitable link related to SRMJEEE notification and press on it.
- Now PDF file be appeared on your screen including all the details, must read it very carefully before filling SRMJEEE application form 2019
- After that hit on apply online link
- Now fill the required details in SRMJEEE application form 2019 like your personal, qualification, experience and other relevant details
- Then upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- After that make payment of application fee through online mode
- At last hit final submit option and take hard copy of SRMJEEE application form 2019 for future reference.
Go Directly: SRMJEEE Application Form 2019
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM University, Kattankulathur,
Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu 603203”
Requirements for Filling SRMJEEE Application Form 2019:
- Scanned copy of Class X and XII mark sheets.
- Scanned copy of Photograph and Signature
- Valid E-mail ID
- Phone Number
- Net banking or Debit/Credit Card Details
Check Here: Engineering Entrance Exams
|1||SRMJEEE application form 2019 starts||First week of November 2018|
|2||SRMJEEE Application Form 2019 deadline||Third week of April, 2019|
|3||Last Date to Submit Offline SRMJEEE Application Form (For Remote States)||First week of March, 2019|
|4||SRMJEEE 2019 Slot Booking begins||Second week of April, 2019 onwards|
|5||SRMJEEE 2019 Hall Ticket||From second week of April 2019|
|6||SRMJEEE 2019 Exam||Third week of April to the end of May 2019|
|7||Result of SRMJEEE 2019||First week of May 2019|
|8||Counselling of SRMJEEE 2019 – Phase I (offline)||First week of May to Third week of May 2019|
|9||Counselling of SRMJEEE 2019 – Phase II (online)||Third week of May 2019|
|10||Commencement of Academic Session||Third week of July 2019|
SRMJEEE Slot Booking 2019
Candidates will be able to book the slot for the SRMJEEE 2019 in the second week of April 2019. Candidates can book their exam slot soon after filling the SRMJEEE Application Form 2019. The SRMJEEE Slot Booking have to be done before downloading the admit card. The slot booking process of SRMJEEE will be done on first come first serve basis. Those candidates who don’t participate in this process after filling the SRMJEEE Application Form 2019 will be allotted seats for the exam as per the university’s choice.
SRMJEEE 2019 Admit Card:
Before the conduction of exam, candidates have to download their SRMJEEE Admit Card which will be issued only to those candidates successfully submitted their application form. Admit card will be available from last week of March 2019. Candidates have to enter their login details to get SRMJEEE Admit Card. You are required to bring valid SRMJEEE Admit Card 2019 with one ID proof with attached photograph and DOB at the examination hall otherwise you will be disqualified at that moment only. The admit card will contain the name, photograph, test centre allotted and exam timing.
SRMJEEE Mock Test 2019
To help candidates to understand and become familiar with the test, the University will organize the mock test of SRMJEEE 2019. Through this mock test candidates can get to feel of the exam and understand the mode and structure of exam.
SRMJEEE Result 2019:
SRMJEEE 2019 Result will be declared on the official website via online mode. The SRMJEEE Results will be announced in the second May 2019. Contenders can check their merit list by using their roll number and password in the space provided in dialog boxes. This merit list will be prepared based on the total marks secured in the SRMJEEE UG examination.
SRMJEEE Counselling 2019:
- The admission will be purely done on the basis of the performance of candidates in the entrance examination.
- The counselling will be conducted through offline and online mode.
- Through the Counselling Procedure, candidates will be allotted seats and branches in the universities.
- After seat allotment, candidates have to report to the allotted college to complete admission process.
Check Here: SRM University Counselling
Documents required at the time of Counselling:
- SRMJEEE 2019 rank/scorecard
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- SRMJEEE 2019 hall ticket
- Counselling call letter
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Demand draft of amount defined in counselling call letter
Through this Official Link, you can get more information regarding SRMJEEE Application Form 2019–2020. Bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+ D. If you have any query about SRMJEEE Application Form 2019, comment in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best Colleges in India||SRMJEEE Slot Booking|
|SRMJEEE Rank Predictor||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Top Universities In India|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|