SRMJEEE Application Form
SRM University has released SRMJEEE Application Form!!! Those candidates who want to do Registration for B.Tech or M.Tech Course can check out this page. SRMJEEE 2018 application form is available now from 01/11/2017. Interested candidates can fill online application form before the last date that is 31/03/2018 after ensuring their eligibility from below section of this page. Candidates can scroll down this page to get other relevant details like Last Date, Fee regarding SRMJEEE Application Form 2018.
This page holds:
It is mandatory to qualify the SRMEEE exam to get admission in engineering courses. SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination will be conducted from 16-30 April 2018. 7,000 undergraduate engineering seats offered by the four campuses of SRMJEEE 2018 and the admission will only done on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam. Gather complete details about SRMJEEE Application Form 2018 which are well structured on this page by the unit members of recruitmentresult.com.
SRMJEEE Application Form
Quick Facts about SRMJEEE 2018:
|Examination Name||SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Commonly Known As||SRMJEEE|
|Conducting Authority||SRM University|
|Mode of Examination||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Level of Examination||National Level|
|Category of Examination||Undergraduate|
|Selection Process||Through SRMJEEE 2018 Examination and Counselling|
|Number of Examinees||1.80 Lakh (approx)|
Courses Offered through SRMJEEE 2018:
- Automobile Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Genetic Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Resident Indian, Non-Resident Indian (NRI), holder of PIO or OCI card issued by Government of India is eligible to apply for SRMJEEE.
- NRIs, holders of PIO or OCI card issued by Government of India who have not taken the SRMJEEE must apply under International student category only.
Check Here: How To Get Admission In Engineering Colleges?
SRMJEE Eligibility Criteria:
|Academic Qualification for B.Tech Programmes|
|Academic Qualification for B.Tech|
Biomedical Engineering and B.Tech Genetic Engineering
|Academic Qualification for Direct Admission|
Campus-specific and Programme-specific eligibility criteria:
|University||Campuses||Aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||Aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Botany & Zoology / Biotechnology|
|SRM University – Chennai|
|SRM University – AP||Amaravati||75%||Not Applicable|
|SRM University – Haryana||Sonepat||50%||Not Applicable|
- Undergraduate programmes – Only candidates who have born between 1st July 1997 and 1st July 2002 are eligible.
- Postgraduate programmes – Only candidates who have born between 1st July 1993 and 1st July 1998
Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 1100/- (Non- Refundable) through online mode by using debit/credit cards or through net banking.
Read Also:- Do you need Money for College Fee?
Candidates will be selected for Admission 2018 on the basis of their performance level in entrance examination and interview conducted by the selection team of SRM University.
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern:
- Mode: Entrance examination will be held only through online mode.
- Language: Question paper will be published in English language.
- Negative marking: There will be no provision for negative marking.
- Duration: The total time provided for the whole exam is 2:30 hours.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology.
- Question Type: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Marking Scheme: 3 marks will be given to candidates for correct answer
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks/Question||Marks|
|Part 1 – Physics||35||3||105|
|Part 2 – Chemistry||35||3||105|
|Part 3 – Mathematics||35||3||105|
|Part 4 – Biology||50||2.1|
Get Here: SRMJEEE Syllabus
|SRM University, AP, Amaravati||Ghaziabad||New Delhi|
|SRM University, Main Campus (Kattankulathur, Chennai)||Guntur||Nizamabad|
|SRM University, Ramapuram Campus, Chennai||Gurgaon||Noida|
|SRM University, Vadapalani Campus, Chennai||Guwahati||Ongole|
|SRM University, Sonepat, Haryana||Gwalior||Panaji|
|Agra||Hyderabad / Secunderabad||Patna|
|Bokaro Steel City||Kozhikodu||Thanjavur|
Procedure to Fill SRMJEEE Application Form:
- First of all, candidates have to visit to the official website of the SRM University that is “www.srmuniv.ac.in”.
- After that, press on the “Admission-India” tab available under the “Admissions” link at the menu bar of the homepage.
- The candidates will have to register themselves by filling the registration form present at the right side of the homepage including personal details such as Name, date of birth, email ID and the phone number of the candidates.
- Then hit on the “Register” button as given in the image below.
- After that, the user ID and password will be sent to the registered email ID of the candidates.
- Using the received user ID and password, the candidates will have to log into their accounts to fill and submit the SRMJEEE 2018 application form.
- Now choose the suitable link related to the notification and press on it.
- Now PDF file be appeared on your screen including all the details, must read it very carefully.
- After that hit on apply online link
- Now fill the required details in application form like your personal, qualification, experience and other relevant details
- Then upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- After that make payment of application fee through online mode
- At last hit final submit option and take hard copy of it for future reference.
Go Directly: SRMJEEE Registration Form
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM University, Kattankulathur,
Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu 603203”
Requirements for Filling SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form:
- Scanned copy of Class X and XII mark sheets.
- Scanned copy of Photograph and Signature
- Valid E-mail ID
- Phone Number
- Net banking or Debit/Credit Card Details
|SRMJEE Start of Application Form||01/11/2017|
|Last date for receipt of application form||31/03/2018|
|Slot Booking||April 2018|
|Downloading of Hall Ticket||After Slot Booking, March 2018|
|SRMJEEE online test (CBT) date||16-30 April 2018|
|Score Card Availability||2nd week of April 2018|
|SRMJEEE 2018 result announcement||03/05/2018|
|Commencement of program||16/07/2018|
SRMJEEE 2018 Admit Card:
Before the conduction of exam, candidates have to download their SRMJEEE Admit Card which will be issued only to those candidates successfully submitted their application form. Admit card will be available from last week of March 2018. Candidates have to enter their login details to get SRMJEEE Admit Card. You are required to bring valid SRMJEEE Admit Card 2018 with one ID proof with attached photograph and DOB at the examination hall otherwise you will be disqualified at that moment only. The admit card will contain the name, photograph, test centre allotted and exam timing.
SRMJEEE Result 2018:
SRMJEEE 2018 Result will be declared on the official website via online mode. The SRMJEEE Results will be announced in the second May 2018. Contenders can check their merit list by using their roll number and password in the space provided in dialog boxes. This merit list will be prepared based on the total marks secured in the SRMJEEE UG examination.
SRMJEEE Counselling 2018:
- The admission will be purely done on the basis of the performance of candidates in the entrance examination.
- The counselling will be conducted through offline and online mode.
- Through the Counselling Procedure, candidates will be allotted seats and branches in the universities.
- After seat allotment, candidates have to report to the allotted college to complete admission process.
Check Here: SRM University Counselling
Documents required at the time of Counselling:
- SRMJEEE 2017 rank/scorecard
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- SRMJEEE 2017 hall ticket
- Counselling call letter
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Demand draft of amount defined in counselling call letter
Through this Official Link, you can get more information regarding SRMJEEE Application Form 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best Colleges in India||SRMJEEE Slot Booking|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Top Universities In India|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|